Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 15.

Then I felt hands hit my back. Next thing I know, I'm underwater.

"Who----ever----did---that---will--get-revenge." I tried to say, while coughing up water.
I look up to find Brendon grinning cheekily.

"Brendon! I could only go underwater while holding my nose!" I shrieked at him, while the others were getting pushed into the pool.

"Well sorrryy..I didn't know that." said Brendon, whilst moving his head in different directions.

"Let's play Marco Polo!" Chloé suggested.

"Wait, I have a better idea. Well, you know how we're going to the mall tomorrow? We could wear our bathing suits there, and play Marco Polo!" I suggested excitedly.

"At the mall?" Ryan asked.

"Yes! It'd be perfect!" I said with my eyes popping out.

"But we're going to change out of our bathing suits later right? Because I want to shop too." said Chloé.

"Of course! We have to go to a different mall though. At the mall we're playng Marco Polo in, people will think we're retarde. So I don't ever want to see those people again." I chuckled.
They too laughed.

We began splashing eachother, playing racing games, etc. until 10pm, which is when the pool closed.

We walked back to our hotel room and took turns taking showers.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jon suggested.

"Yeah! What movie?" asked Chloé.
I took hold of the remote controller, and looked through the movies they had.

"The only good ones are Blades of Glory and Premonition." I told everyone.
"Blades of Glory!" Chloé, Jon, Spencer, and Brendon called.

"I think Blades of Glory is funny and all. But it's nighttime, so if we watched a comedy then it'll wake up up. But a drama will drift us off to sleep." I said.
Everyone went silent.

"Besides, Premonition is cheaper." I pointed out, stating the fast that Blades of Glory is $12.99, and Premonition is $11.99.
The lot agreed.

"Who wants to go pay for the movie?" Brendon asked.

"I will, I guess." Ryan volunteered.

"Ooh. I'll come with!" Jade grinned, and stalked away with Ryan.
"Ooh. I'll come with." I mocked, when Jade was out of sight.

"Yay!" We're going to watch a movie!" Chloé cheered.

"Wooo. By the way, I get left side of the bed! And you get middle because I don't want Jade near me. MUAHAHAHA!" I said darkly.

"But I hate the middle!" Chloé pouted.

"Too bad." I said simply.

Spencer was making his bed on the floor, Jon was talking to Spencer, and Brendon was sitting on his bed.

"Hey, Bren! Let's play Chess. Chloé brought this 4-in-1 gameboard thing."I told him.
He beamed and made room for me to sit, while I put the gameboard on the bed.

"I get clear!" I called. The other peices were white.
I carefully put the chess pieces in correct order; since Brendon has never played Chess before.

A minute later Ryan and Jade walked back into the room.

"Everyone ready to watch the movie?" Ryan asked us.

"No! Not until we finish the game." Brendon said, really enjoying a game of Chess.

"The Queen is the strongest, in my opinion. It could move into any direction, however many times you want. Oh, but you can't go over another piece." I told him, while he was about to move his Queen.

"The King could go in any direction also, but it could only move to one space. And if your King gets killed, you lose. If you are able to kill my King, you say 'Checkmate'." I instructed.

"Ohhh. So what's these little things?" Brendon asked, referring to the Pawns.

"Pawns. They could only move forward, one space. But you kill my peices by moving your Pawn diagonally. It could not kill a piece that's in front of them." I said.

"Are you almost done? We wanna watch the movie!" Spencer said annoyingly.
I turned and saw everyone looking at us, waiting for us to finish.

"No! We barely started yet. We'll try to get done ASAP though." I assured them.

About 15 minutes later, the game was close to finishing.

"Checkmate." I said, as I slammed my Queen down on the gameboard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Checkmate!