Hypnotized by the Carbon Monoxide

Chapter Twenty-Three

Charlie could feel the bus rumbling below her as she opened her eyes. Lifting her head she looked up at Trace laying under her. His bare chest rose and fell as he slept peacefully. A smile spread over her full lips as she ran a hand up and down his warm, smooth chest. The events of last night flashed in her mind. The way his lips felt against her own and her skin. The way he used his hands and the rest of his body. Charlie had never had sex like that before.

It was so, fulfilling as could still feel the effects of it. Her stomach was still in knots from where they’d ended last night. Sitting up Charlie’s eyes glanced around the backroom. Smiling she stood up letting the thin sheet fall back to trace as she grabbed his t-shirt and her undies, pulling them on as she moved to open some of the windows to air out the smell of sex.

“You know, I kinda need that.” Charlie froze at the scratch voice. Turning around she smiled at Trace sitting up in the middle of the floor.

“But it looks good on me.” She stated pulling at the hem which reached mid-thigh on her.

Trace’s eyes lingered on her thighs. His hands had roamed so freely in that area last night. Reaching up he grabbed the bottom of his shirt tugging on it. Charlie stumbled towards him before sitting on his lap.

“Can I help you?” She teased he smiled leaning in and pressed his lips against hers. Something told him he had to make sure, make sure of what he really didn’t know. He knew last night was real, he could feel the irritation and tension that had once harbored his body completely and utterly gone.

Charlie leaned into the kiss more as his hands slid onto his face. She could feel more stubble accumulating under her finger tips. A giggled echoed out of her as she pulled away ever so slightly. Trace licked his lips staring at her. Smiling she leaned back in, grabbing the most outer part of his bottom lip in her teeth and nibbling on it lightly.

A moan escaped Trace’s slightly parted lips as Charlie pushed him back into the floor as his teeth released his lip.

“One more time?” She teased. Trace smiled, that’s all she’d repeat after each time. It made him feel good about himself.

“Are you tricking me into seven-thousand more times, or really just one?” Trace asked as she ran her hands up and down his torso.

“A little from column a, a little from column b.” She stated. He pressed her lips. “One more time right now, and seven-thousand more times scattered through out.” Trace laughed softly.

“Through out what?” Charlie shrugged.

“I like to keep things pretty open and undefined so I have something to figure out later.” Trace nodded as he pulled her back into a kiss.

The bus lurched as he finally got her out of his shirt.

“We’re here.” Rang from the front of the bus from the driver. It’d been the only person Charlie had let on the bus. Whining Charlie sat up with a frown. If she knew their bus driver she knew he’d let everyone else on to discover the sex destroyed bus.

“Don’t leave yet.” Charlie yelled. The driver groaned as Trace frowned. “Okay, here’s our problem.” Charlie stated sitting on his hips. “The bus is destroyed because you’re a fucking animal, which the only problem to that is the bus is destroyed.” Trace nodded. “The animal part is a good thing.” Trace smiled a she ran his calloused hands over her hips. “Several other problems are these, we smell like sex,” Trace nodded knowing they did, they’d done nothing but have sex before the bus left the last stop and most of the bus ride. “And if Matt finds our we’re having sex he’s going to rip your penis off and that’s no good for either of us.” Trace grimaced. “Yeah, you think you have it bad? Once your happy place is gone who the hell am I suppose to have sex with? Ronnie. Ew Gross.” Trace glared. “I’m joking.” She laughed.

“I don’t care, that was mean.”

“Mean like, last night slamming you into the wall and going down on you mean, or mean like hitting Brendon in the head with a statue mean?”

“Second one.” Trace muttered with out thinking. Charlie nodded. “And by the way, you are a dirty, dirty girl.” Trace stated. “And I absolutely love it.”

“Can I leave yet?” The bus driver yelled.

“Leave before I say so and you won’t have a job Ernie!” Charlie growled. Trace bit his lips as he pulled her down to him. “We have to clean up, and get dressed and either shower or spray smelly stuff.” Charlie frowned at the thought of having to finally use the perfume that went with her bath set.

“Kay.” They both got up and got dressed while quickly resetting the bus.

“Be gone.” Charlie groaned as she sprayed her self down. Ernie got up and left the bus. Oddly enough no one rushed on to it as Trace sprayed febreeze around the bus to get the last few smells of sex out of the bus fabrics and air. “Jerk.” She hissed at the bus driver the second he was gone.

Trace put the spray back and walked up behind Charlie, draping his arms around her waist.

“You better be grateful you’re mean and rough and break skin and are extremely kinky.” He stated before pulling away as the bus door slammed open. Charlie turned to Trace with narrowed brows.

“Oh my god, what’d you do to him?” Charlie looked at Mason and her Brother before looking back at Trace, his jeans were torn, he had scratches and bruises on his neck, his arms had claw marks along with a few cuts along them and she knew for a fact his sides and back didn’t look much different. Charlie smiled knowing under her shirt she had cuts, scratches, bruises and marks as well. Trace had been good to make sure they didn’t show. Charlie on the other hand didn’t care.

“I’m fine dude.” Trace laughed waving his hands around. “I’m fine.” He stated. “You should hear the shit she’s going to do to WiL.” Charlie frowned at the thought of him. She’s actually forgotten about him over the corse of the night.

“Asswholes.” She huffed walking off the bus.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Mason gasped as other passed her onto the bus.

“Seriously I’m fine. When we get to Texas in a couple weeks, make sure WiL isn’t around because he’s not living.” Charlie laughed lightly as she sat on the ground in the cool morning breeze of the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd be mean and skip the sex scene. :]
don't worry though, there will be more than one.
I promise.