Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter twelve

Part twelve:

After about 15 minutes, Bam’s spot was replaced by Travis. He grabbed my waist and started dancing. "Bam went to get something to drink. " He whispered in my ear. I frowned but made nothing out of it. "Do you always dance like that with him? " He sounded a little bitter. "Yes Trav, I’ve known Bam for a long time.. it’s just the way we are around each other. Don’t see things that aren’t there okay? " I said lowering my voice a little at the end. I felt him nod and we continued dancing. After getting something to drink, we left to go home again. My feelings for Bam stayed in my head. I decided it was wrong. This could not be happening. I just had to be more devoted to Travis, Bam was a phase. He’s a phase.. just a fucking phase.. I kept repeating it to myself in my head. But it didn’t make it any more believable. Travis lips made contact with my neck. I pushed him off. "No Trav, you’re drunk.. " He grumbled and turned completely around, he went to look out the window, but soon passed out. I liked him a lot.. but was this supposed to be what it was like, having a boyfriend? He acted weird..

I laid in bed thinking. Sure, it was nice to have that kind of attention for a change.. but still.. The door opened. "Babe? " Travis stumbled in drunkenly and got into bed with me. His arms wrapped around me and one of them started fumbling with my shirt. I pushed him off hardly. "No Travis, that is way too soon! " He didn’t reply but just continued. I raised my voice. "Travis, STOP! " he grunted and tore my shirt a little. "TRAVIS! " I shouted. The door opened again to reveal a confused looking Bam and Ville. As soon as they saw him trying to get off my shirt they both sped forward. Bam went to punch him in the face but Ville stopped him. "let’s just put him back in his room okay? " He said softly. He dragged Travis back to the room. "You alright? " Bam said sitting on the edge of my bed. I nodded. "You realise that’s almost the only sentence you’ve said to me in these past few days..? What’s up? " I said softly. "Is it anything I’ve done? " He gasped. "No, absolutely not.. don’t think it’s your fault Chase.. I’ve just been having some.. problems.. it has nothing to do with you. I swear.. " I nodded again and laid on my side. "I’m just going to sleep now. " I said closing my eyes. "Yeah, me too, I’ll kick his ass tomorrow. " I shot up. "No.. don’t.. he was just, drunk.. " I muttered the last part. Bam didn’t reply. He just closed the door, rather.. loud.

I sat outside in the grass with my laptop. It wasn’t as hot today, but I felt like being cold. It was quite early I believe, but I didn’t really care. After about 20 minutes of typing I hear some shuffling beside me. "You’re not mad are you? " Came Travis’ timid voice. "You do need to learn to understand the word no.. " I said sternly. "I know! But I was drunk.. I’m sorry! " He whined and wrapped his armed around my waist. I smiled a little. "It’s okay.. just.. don’t get so drunk again? " I said softly. "Promise, HEY GUYS WAIT UP! " He yelled and stood up after kissing my cheek. I went back to typing my new song.

~Bam’s POV~
I cringed at hearing his voice. I knew we had to give him a chance.. but these past two days he had done nothing but annoy me. And it wasn’t because he was with the girl I wanted to be with. "The way he acts.. " I whispered to Ville who was walking beside me. "It’s like he’s dating us, not Chase! " Ville chuckled lightly but turned serious again. "Yeah he is a little clingy.. and not to us. I just hope he’s good to Cassie.. " I made a fist, my nails digging into the inside of my hand. "He better be.. " I hissed right before Travis came walking up. "Hey guys, what ‘r we doing? " He said with a grin. "Uh.. we, were going for a walk.. " I said emphasizing the WE part. I just wanted to talk to Ville for a while. "Cool! " He said happily and he started to walk next to Ville. I rolled my eyes. I didn’t want to say he should leave, I wanted to give him a chance.. for Chase.

~Your POV~
The next few days were rather boring for me, I mostly wrote or hung out with Travis. According to Drea, the guys were getting annoyed with him. I didn’t notice it, they were always really happy around Travis. The highpoint in these days was my cold. Is that bad? I guess I should cut back on the time I spend outside in the winter.. without a jacket.

"Hey Trav.. " "HMM? " He replied. He was currently to busy with mortal combat to even form whole sentences. "Want to go to my room and listen to some music? " I asked him with a smile. "Can’t, we’re going to have a paintball war right Dico? " He said. I could hear he was still desperately trying to save his character, against Dico? There was no use.. he could beat anyone.. "AHUHH" Dico reacted. He threw down his controller and they both walked out. "Does this mean happiness for you? " Came Drea’s voice from the doorway. "He just wants to be friends with them.. wouldn’t you? " I blinked away some tears. These past days it was like he was dating the guys, not me. I had drowned myself in work. But I was determined to make this relationship work.. I kept defending him towards everyone else. I wanted to prove that even I could make a relationship work. The blind girl.. And besides.. he did make me feel good, despite how little attention I was getting from him. When he was with me, it felt good..

~Villes POV~
It had been a week now. Cassie’s mood saddened every day. But Travis had still managed to talk her into letting him stay longer. I felt sorry for her. This isn’t the way love is supposed to be. I know love is different in every life, but this isn’t the way you have a relationship. She tried desperately to get him to spend time with her, but that time became less and less every day. We were all trying to get her to see that this wasn’t good for her. But she refused to admit it. Cassie is one of my closest friends, I’m not about to give up.

~Your POV~
It was 23.00. Travis had been here over a week now. We all went to bed early today.. even the guys. I don’t know what’s gotten into them.. But I couldn’t sleep again.. so I decided to go down for a glass of lemonade. That always made me sleepy.. don’t ask why, I wouldn’t know. I clutched the stairs railing for dear life, the house was completely silent, it creaped me out. I slowly felt my way to the kitchen when I heard Travis talk in the living room. He hadn’t noticed me. "I still can’t believe it man.. I’m friends with Bam Margera! Even Ville Valo is here! Dude.. I’m going to have major connections once I’m done here.. " He said softly into his phone. I bit the inside of my lip. "Nah, she’s mostly working or something.. not really important. " He continued. I guess I should have known.. he’s just another music industry slime ball.. I slowly snuck up the stairs again and slid under my covers. In the safety of my blankets, I finally let the tears fall freely, careful not to let my sobs get to loud. I eventually got about 3 hours of sleep that night. That was until Travis woke me up the next morning.

I woke up to the feeling of someone’s lips on my neck, gently leaving kisses here and there. My hand grazed my cheek, I felt the tearstains. I cried myself to sleep. "Travis.. don’t. " He stopped. "What is it baby? " I sat up but fell back down a little. The crying had left me a splitting headache. "Don’t even start.. you should go Travis. " He shrugged. "Fine, I’ll see what Dico is up to. " I sighed. "NO! I meant go.. as in go back to New York. " He turned around, I heard the squeaking of his shoes on the floor. "Where did this come from? " He said rather harsh. "I thought we were having fun? " His tone softened a little. I chuckled sarcastically. "Why hurt me this bad Travis? You should have guessed I’m sensitive about relationships. Seeing my.. condition. " I made a gesture to my face and continued. "How can you be so cruel.. To not give a flying fuck about someone else’s feelings and just plain out use them for your personal gain? In my eyes that’s pure evil.. " I bit my lip to keep the tears from falling. I felt so incredibly used. Travis stayed silent. No sign of movement or even breathing. "Answer me Travis.. That’s the least I deserve from you right now. " I said coldly. "But babe.. " I scoffed. "Who are you fooling. " I muttered. "What’d ya say? " He said harshly. I guess he knew it was over by now. "I SAID WHO ARE YOU FOOLING! " I yelled at him.

~Bam’s POV~
We were all in the living room debating on what to do today. Or in Novak’s case.. who to do today.. We were all talking with each other when we heard Chase’s voice from upstairs. "WHO ARE YOU FOOLING! " I looked at Ville and sped up the stairs. I saw a smile on his face. I was to busy with Chase to even care about that. The others soon followed. We all ran to Chase’s room and I swung open the door. Hitting Travis in the head in the progress. Well, his fault not mine. He shouldn’t be standing behind a door. "What is happening here? " I asked with a suspicious undertone. I was mainly eyeing Travis. "Just make him leave please.. " Chase said softly. She sounded dead tired. I grabbed Travis’ arm and dragged him out of her room. "I don’t know what you did to her.. but you’ll pay for it.. " I hissed when I dragged him down the stairs. "That’s my best friend.. no one hurts her.. " I continued. He raised an eyebrow. "Hey I’m just as much your friend as she is.. " He said. We were outside by now. "No way in Hell! You weren’t even being close to being our friend! You were TOLERATED! Now I suggest you disappear real quick, before I call the cops on your ass. " I growled. "What about my stuff man.. " He said raising his hands. "Aaaaall taken care of! " Dico said happily. He threw his suitcase open out the door. All his clothes went flying. "Oh, and I think Trouble and Mischief left a present. " He said with a grin. I snickered and kicked his suitcase a last time. "GET LOST! " I yelled before slamming the door. The guys all stood behind me. "Okay, whoever is happy that he is gone, raise their hands..? " I said looking around. Everyone slowly raised their hands. I smiled. "Thank god.. And Drea.. I think this is more of a girl problem.. maybe you should talk to her first.. " I said rubbing the back of my neck a little uncomfortably. Everyone laughed. Drea nodded. "Yeah probably.. I’ll go see if she’s okay.. " She walked up the stairs and slowly entered Chase’s room. After she closed the door I noticed everyone had held their breaths. We all exhaled at the same time.

~Your POV~
The door opened again and I felt the bed sink in on the other side. Two soft arms wrapped around me and I knew that it was Drea. I turned around and cried into her shoulder. "I’m just on this fucking world to be messed with.. " I sobbed. Drea just stayed silent and stroked my hair. I guess she understood I needed to get it out. Slowly but surely, the whole story came out to her. When I was done, she gently pulled me up with her. "Don’t even think you’re not good enough. You are the best friend I have ever had in this world. Don’t let people like this slime ball get you down. He’s pure evil. And even though this is the worst time to repeat it. I still think Bam likes you. As more than a friend.. But that doesn’t matter now. I’m gonna go down and tell the guys this Chase.. he’s not getting away with this, I promise. Can I go down and tell them or do you want to do it.. " She said softly. "No..go.. I’d probably just start crying again. I’m staying here and just going to try and stop these goddamn tears. " I said while kissing her cheek. "Thank you Dre.. " She smiled. "Anytime Cas.. you know it.. " She got up and went downstairs. I laid back down again and grabbed a pillow. I wrapped both my arms and legs around it and cried again. I was just a fool.. Can hardly deny it now..

~Drea’s POV~
I walked down the stairs slowly. I still couldn’t believe he did this to her. When I got down I looked up and saw all the guys sitting on the couch with expecting looks on their faces. "Well, to make a long story short.. This wasn’t a girl problem.. anything but.. actually. He used her. " The guys raised an eyebrow but remained silent. " Last night, she couldn’t sleep. So she went down to get a drink. Because she held on strongly to the rail of the stairs and walked slowly, Travis didn’t hear her. But she did hear him. He was on the phone with someone. His exact words were: -I still can’t believe it man.. I’m friends with Bam Margera! Even Ville Valo is here! Dude.. I’m going to have major connections once I’m done here..- And after that, he said:-Nah she’s mostly working or something, not really important.- Which clearly was about Cassie. She snuck back upstairs and waited out the night. This morning, when he came in and started kissing her like everything was cool, she confronted him. He still wouldn’t admit it. That’s when we came in. " I sighed and closed my eyes. " I can’t believe he did this.. I need you guys to help think of a way to get him for this. We can’t just let Cassie get hurt like that and not do anything about it. " I opened my eyes again and looked around. Most of the guys sat with shocked looks. I looked over at Bam. Fury raged in his eyes. He wanted to rip the guy to shreds, I felt it. Can’t blame him. He got up and walked up stairs. I smiled and took his place on the couch besides Dico. Who put his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled into his shoulder and sighed. "I can’t believe people can be this cruel.. " Ville said taking a drag of his cigarette. I nodded in understanding. "I was so afraid this would have broken her.. but I think she’ll be okay.. With Bam’s help.. " I looked around after I said that. Little smiles appeared on all their faces. Good.. I wasn’t the only one who thought those two should just get married already.
♠ ♠ ♠
My daily contribution :P Hope you'll enjoy it! :)