Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter thirteen

Part thirteen:

The door flew open and the place of the two soft arms from before was taken by two rougher ones. "I’m going to kill him Chase.. you know that right? " He mumbled into my hair. "Please Bam.. just make sure he won’t be near me again.. that’ll be enough for me. " We just laid there for a while. The sobbing stopped. Now there were just silent tears. "You know what? " I started softly. "I’m not crying because he left me.. I thought I really liked him. It was the feeling of being liked again. I’m crying because I was so foolish. Because I let him use me and let him get close to me.. It felt so good to feel loved in another way than friendship.. Guess I should have known it was all fake. " Bam gripped me tighter. "Please don’t think that way Chase.. you’re hurting me when you say that. You are such a beautiful person.. I wish you could see what we all see.. He’s not worth your tears.." I turned around and kissed his cheek. He squealed and jumped on me. "She smiles! She smiles! " He said happily tickling me. I didn’t notice it but it was true. A smile had appeared on my face. Amazing how he could always do that. No matter what time.. That was one of the many things I loved about him. "I’m sorry I was so stupid Bam.. I should have told him not to force himself on you guys.. But I have to admit.. it was funny when you said that he was tolerated. I could almost hear his heart shatter. " I said with a little smirk. He chuckled a little and jumped on the bed. "We al hated him Chase.. it was only you who still had to figure out that it was an asshole. " His voice lowered at the last part of his sentence, he jumped off again. "Idea! " He called someone on his cell. "Yo.. are you busy? "---"Good, I need you to do something for me.. "---"Yah.. Eh, Chase.. what’s his address? " I gave it to him but raised an eyebrow. "I’ll tell you soon.. You heard that? "---"Cool.. alright, thanks man. Send me the pictures when you’re done.. I owe you. Later" He hung up and started laughing. "That guy will hate our guts in a few hours. I got a friend to redecorate his apartment. " I started laughing too. "Oh god.. what are you.. In what way? " I could just see him grin. "That’s something I don’t even know.. he surprises me every time. " I laughed. I felt Bam lift me up. "Good to see you smile again Chase.. let’s go down and see everyone else.. They’re worried about you. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. I enjoyed these moments.

~Glomb’s POV~
We all sat talking about a way to get that bastard back. No one messes with the CKY crew and gets away with it. I still can’t believe the things that guy has done. I asked Dunn if he could think of something when we heard some rumbling. We looked up and saw Bam come down with Cassie in his arms. She was smiling again. God, I feel a lot better already. I hate it when she cries. "Guess what..? " She said with a smile. "what? " I asked. "Bam’s arranged for a friend of his to redecorate Travis’ apartment! " She snickered a bit. We all knew what that meant and laughed with her. Bam sat her down in one of the chairs and sat down on the ground in front of her. "I am going to call John later though.. " Cassie mumbled suddenly. "Huh? Why? You aren’t quitting your job right?" Raab asked her. She shook her head. "No.. but if I have to go to New York again sometime.. I don’t want to be near Travis again. I don’t want to work with him, ever.. " I saw Dico’s eyes light up. "What if you don’t have to?.. Can’t you get him fired for this? I mean.. it’s not exactly ethical.. " Bam perked up too. "If you can’t get him fired.. you can at least get him in a shitload of trouble for what he’s done to you." Cassie looked hesitant. "Guys.. I don’t know.. isn’t that a bit too much? " I shook my head. "No way.. no one messes with our friend and gets away with it. Bam.. call her boss. " Bam looked at me with a raised eyebrow as if to say: What’s with the sudden change of authority? I shrugged and he grabbed Cassies phone out of her pocket. She squeaked out of surprise. We all looked amused. "Okay.. where did that unearthly sound come from Cas? " Drea asked laughing. Dico poked her in the side. She produced exactly the same sound. Cassie snickered. "The same place your version just came from. " She stuck out her tongue and wiggled out of Bam’s grasp, they both sat on the recliner. I smiled to myself when I saw that Bam was all to eager to get this guy back. He had been a lot happier since he knew Travis was out of our lives. Even though he did his best to comfort Cassie, we all knew he was jumping inside.

~Bam’s POV~
I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to have some privacy.
"John Tavern speaking." A male voice said sounding quite.. bored..
"John? This is Bam Margera.. I’m a friend of Cassie’s.. " I said a little unsure.
"Bam? Yes, of course.. What can I help you with. " Okay, I really didn’t like this guy.. he sounded way to eager all of a sudden.
"I’m calling to report something. I’m calling on Cassie’s behalf. " There was silence, I guess he wanted me to continue.
"Travis, a guy who works for you, has seriously hurt her. He tried to use her for personal gain. He wanted to make connections and make it into the music business. "
"I’m sorry to hear that Bam, I really am.. but I don’t have anything to do with my employees social lives. " He stuttered.
"John, my friend.. listen to me. This asshole, has deliberately tried to hurt her. He gave her the illusion he was interested in a relationship with her to use her friendship with me and Ville Valo for his own career. You know just as well as I do that Cassie isn’t one to mess with. She has already been trough a lot, and you knew that when you hired her. I’m guessing you just have really bad people judgement if you let someone as rotten as Travis near this girl? Or are you just that stupid? You know this is seriously unethical. I don’t think it should go unpunished, now do you? " I had to keep myself from punchinganother hole in the wall.
"No, okay.. I guess you’re right. This is work related. But I know what you’re implying and I can say right now.. I won’t fire him. He’s a good worker. " I laughed
"Yeah, I guess he’s the perfect slime ball for this business isn’t he! I don’t care if you can’t get him fired, give me someone on the line who can! I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that boy never works in music again. And YOU, you better make sure he doesn’t come near her anymore. This hurt Cassie so bad, you should have seen her. She was crying non stop! No one deserves to be treated like that. Only people like Travis, but they just cause it. Now.. you are going to make sure he gets the most severe punishment you can give him right? " I asked with venom in my voice. There was only silence
"Right!? "
"Yeah.. I’ll see what I can do.. " His soft voice replied from the other side.
"Good.. " I grumbled and hung up.
I slowly walked back to the living room where the guys, chase and Drea were sitting and laughing at each other. I smiled, knowing Chase would be alright. That was my main goal.

~Your POV~
"I want to do something.. " I randomly said after the conversation had died down. "Oh god Cas.. now he’ll get idea’s.. " Drea mumbled referring to Bam. I grinned. "That’s the plan yeah.. " Bam and I both snickered. Drea let out a frustrated sigh. "You two are terrible.. seriously.. " I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Sowwy momma Dwea! " Both Bam and I said it at the same time. I couldn’t stop laughing. Okay.. so maybe we did have those moments where we could be twins. But that’s what made things fun! I laid my head on someone’s lap.. I think it was Ville, and continued laughing. He poked me in the side. "Keep on breathing Cassie.. " He said laughing. I stuck out my tongue. "Why don’t we go to an amusement park! " Bam suddenly yelled. I sat up straight. "Ooh! Can we? I love those places.. Then we go on the merry-go-round! " I was getting all exited. "Ahuhh! " Bam yelled. He went to make a few calls. Drea laughed and pushed me lightly. "You really are a little kid huh? " I nodded. "That’s why y’all love me! " She laughed.

Bam soon came in with the news we could go in two days. He had arranged tickets to California. We were going to Disneyland! I couldn’t wait.. We were all talking about what we were going to do, and which rides we were going on. The guys mainly talking about what they were going to destroy. Bam got called so he stepped out of the room again. When he came back.. he just didn’t seem the same. He didn’t take part in the conversations like before. I mentally sighed, why did I seemed to be the only one who noticed these things?
That night I walked towards Bam’s room, seeing if he wanted to talk about it. I knocked softly and heard nothing so I slowly opened the door. "You asleep already? " I whispered. "Nah.. " He responded. I walked in and closed the door. "Now.. wanna tell me what’s the matter? You’re obviously thinking about something.. " I said sitting down on the bed. "Well.. there’s a first for everything right? " He joked. I bumped against his shoulder. "No joking.. you weren’t the happy Bam anymore after you got that phone cal.. What is it? " He sighed.. "Another skate tour.. I really don’t feel like going.. " I raised my eyebrows. "Why not? You normally love those things.. " He laid down on the bed. "Yeah.. but this one is right after Christmas.. I don’t even get to spend new years with you guys.." I have to admit.. that sucked.. New years always was a lot of fun around here. But Bam kind of made that fun.. At least for me he did. "Oh.. " I said a little disappointed. "Look at it this way.. It’s not like you’ll be alone.. You are with a lot of other friends. And we’ll call you at midnight. And we do spend Christmas together, it’s not all that bad. You get to do something you love! Only the timing is a bit sucky.. " I said with a soft smile. He pulled me down on the bed too and kissed the top of my head.. "Thanks Chase.. You have that rare talent of making me feel better.. you’re the best. " He stroked my hair gently.. "That’s what I’m here for.. glad you feel better. And just focus on the fun we are going to have at Disneyland.. " I said winking at him. I laid my head on his chest and felt him chuckle. "Yeah.. I’m going to get you on one of those rollercoasters you know.. " I laughed. "Hell no, you wouldn’t get me on one of those things if you paid me! Blind or not.. I hate the feeling it gives me. I’m always scared I’ll fall out and don’t even know I’m plummeting to my death because I can’t see it! " I said breathing a little heavy. Bam was silent for a few seconds. "But won’t you feel the wind and stuff, if you fall out of an high rollercoaster.. " He said matter of factly. I rolled my eyes and pinched his side lightly. "Don’t be a smartass.. " He chuckled and continued stroking my hair. I felt my eyes grow heavy after a few minutes of silence. I tried to fight it but it was no use.. I think Bam had fallen asleep too.

~Yours and Bams POV~
"I wish those two would get together already.. It’s tiring to see them both circle around each other like this.. " I heard Drea’s voice. * I wish.. I wish this feelings would only be mutual..*

~Your POV~
I rolled around and pretend I just woke up. I heard Drea speak. "Finally.. had a nice sleep Cinderella? It’s 14.00 already! " I shot up. "Seriously? Wow.. " I felt Bam sit up next to me.. "What is so bad about sleeping in? I was comfortable.. " He said with a yawn. I smiled. "Yeah.. me too.. But if I’m up, I might as well take a shower.. Help me Drea? " I said batting my eyelashes. She laughed and helped me up. "You’re a nice pillow Bammle! " I said laughing when Drea dragged me out of the room. He rolled his eyes. " I bet! " He responded.

When I got out, I walked into my room to get dressed. I finally got a hold of some jeans but couldn’t find a shirt nor a sweater. I was getting really cold. I stuck my head out in the hallway. "Could the closest person to my room come help me for a bit? " I yelled it a grin. "What’s up? " Bam said walking towards me. "Can you find me a shirt and a sweater? I’ve lost them all.. once again.. " I said with a grin. He sighed and shook his head. "Even I don’t loose my shit this much.. " He said laughing. I pouted. "Meh, give me a break.. I can’t see where I put them.. " He ruffled my hair. "Here, both black.. that cool? " He asked. I nodded. " I don’t need to ask what’s on them.. I already know that’s HIM. " I said sticking out my tongue at him. He flicked my nose. "Nothing wrong with having a favourite band. Now, want me to help you pack? We’re leaving tomorrow morning really early, and we’re staying for three days. I shook my head. "Nah, I’ll ask Drea.. somehow I know that not all of my clothes will end up in my suitcase if you help me.. " I said with a grin. He fake cried. "Fine.. I know when I’m not wanted.. " I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Go and be stupid with the guys. I’ll ask Drea to help me. " He smiled and left.

~Bam’s POV~
I walked towards my room before I went outside. I thought this hoodie was clean.. it really doesn’t smell like it.. I shrugged and walked in. On the way to my closet, my eyes fell on the pictures Drea took of me and Chase.. I still needed to get those framed. She looks so beautiful in that picture. I don’t want that to get lost..