Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter fourteen

Part fourteen:

"Ya know.. To get to your beloved Disneyland.. you do have to get on that plane.. " Bam’s voice whispered in my ear. I jumped up. "I’m..- " I heard the whole group laughing at me. "Ahh fuck you! I thought we were late! " I slammed my fist back and hit Bam in the stomach. " Not hard though. He groaned. "Ahh.. uncool! " I smiled and turned around. "Know the feeling. " I whispered in his ear. I stuck out my tongue and let Drea guide me to the gate. I couldn’t wait to get there.

"Okay.. so according to the now ex-fan behind the counter over there.. " Bam pointed his thumb in the direction of the girl, who obviously heard him, glaring daggers into his back. "There got one room trashed, so we have to share.. the rest gets their own room. " I already knew I had to share.. the guys hate sleeping next to each other.

~Bam’s POV~
I took a quick glance towards Chase, she rested her head on my shoulder and had her eyes closed, planes always made her tired. I looked back at the guys again and saw everyone grin. Including Drea.. and that was scary, she had the biggest one of them all. I rolled my eyes. "Chase.. you mind sharing with me? " I couldn’t believe what this woman had me feel. My voice actually shook when I asked it. She smiled and looked up at me. She nodded. "That’s fine.. " A smile appeared on my face as I handed out the room keys. We all walked towards the elevator and went up to our rooms. This was supposed to be a high class hotel. Well, the elevator sure didn’t look it! I’m still not convinced that was water in the corner..

~Your POV~
"In the lobby in 20 minutes? " Dunn asked in general. We all agreed and went into our rooms. I stood still just a few meter from the door. "Help me? " I said with a grin. Bam chuckled behind me and gently grabbed my sides. Despite his gentle touch, I still jumped a little and squealed. He stifled a laugh. I turned my head and glared a little. "Yes I squeal, thank you very much. " I pouted at the last part. I could just see him roll his eyes. He pushed me forward and I face planted on the bed. I sputtered and rolled on my back. "Ass.. " I laughed. He jumped on beside me. "Comfy.. " He said bouncing up and down. I groaned and flailed my arms around. "Seriously.. there is no insulting you! You just act like you don’t hear shit! That’s annoying.. " I said, once again pouting. He let out a hard good hearted laugh. "That’s probably the weirdest thing you’ve ever said about me! " He said still laughing. I grinned and shook my head. "Nope.. I spread a rumour about you once.. The one about your.. behaviour at your mom mom’s birthday? " He gasped. "Shit Chase! That was you! OOOH! " He yelled. I could hear he was grinning though. He suddenly launched himself on top of me and started tickling. I seriously almost pissed my pants. I wiggled myself out from under him and we both fell on with our backs on the bed, laughing and me panting hard because I am really ticklish. "How long did we have again? " I asked Bam while stretching like a cat. "About 15 minutes left.. " I yawned. "I’m going to sleep for that time.. " He chuckled. "You can actually sleep in that time? It takes me that long to just fall asleep! " I shrugged. "Not that hard.. " "But-" I cut him off with a hand gesture. "Losing precious sleepy time here Bammle! SHH! " I stuck out my tongue and nuzzled myself into a pillow I had acquired during our tickle fight. He sighed dramatically and laid down too.

"15 minutes are over! " We’re going to the park until it closes! " Bam yelled while he picked me up. I just let myself be carried, it probably would be easier if I went with it. I would end up in the park anyway. I heard Drea chuckle behind me

"Ahh.. I can’t look.. " Drea and Dico sat behind me and Bam as we went on the first rollercoaster. " I turned around and laughed. "Join the club sweetie! " She wanted to reply but started screaming as I felt we were falling down. I yelled in amusement and stuck my hands up in the air. The feeling of freedom overwhelmed me. Bam grabbed my hand as he held up his arms too. I’m guessing we were almost at the photo thingy. I smiled and yelled again. Bam yelling with me. Drea also couldn’t keep quiet.. But she yelled out of pure horror.. much to our amusement. When we got out, she couldn’t stop shaking. "I’m, never.. ever.. going in one of those killing machines ever again! " She said a little shaky. We all chuckled. I put my arm around her shoulders. "Was it seriously that bad..? " I whispered in her ear. It was funny.. but if she really didn’t feel okay I wanted to stay with her.. "I’m okay now.. but I’m sure as hell not doing that again.. " She said to me. I smiled. "That’s my girl.. " Before she could even say anything back, I felt myself being dragged away. "What the..? " I said. "Come on Cassie, I want a cotton candy! " Ville said dragging me away at my wrist. I laughed. I had never seen him so childish.

We went on a few more rides and ate something in the park. That’s when it closed for the day. We arrived in the afternoon. So we all walked back to the hotel, tired of being hyper after a long plane ride, we all went to our rooms. It was 22.00 by now. "I’m going to take a bath okay? " I said when Bam and I walked into our room. "Yeah.. that’s cool. I’ll just watch some TV. Then I’ll go to bed.. I hate fucking planes.. " He muttered. I laughed. "Ah.. I get sleepy too. Don’t feel alone" I said. He laughed and flopped on the couch, I went in to fill my bath.

"Ahh.. " I sighed contently as I slid down the huge bath tub into the mass amount of bubbles I created. I heard Bam chuckle. "Enjoying yourself in there? " I felt a blush creep to my cheeks. "It wasn’t that hard! " I said indicating to my sigh. There were a few seconds of silence. "You realise Novak could get a years supply of nasty remarks out of that one? " Bam said still laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Oh fuck you.. " I muttered.. "Yes, I can only imagine you’d want to, but stop rolling your eyes and I’ll think about it! " Bam said from outside the door. My eyebrows shot up and I went completely red. One reason was, he always knew what I was doing.. this situation was no exception, and two.. Maybe you already guessed it. Seeing as my last boyfriend was at the age of 16.. (Indeed, I don’t count Travis as a boyfriend.. he never was and never will be, boyfriend material..) and I had a decent amount of brains.. I was still a virgin..

I never really talked to the guys about that.. but I guessed they all knew. When they talked about porn or something like that, I always got uncomfortable.. It was just.. I was scared.. too scared to even think about it sometimes.. I was ashamed of my self.. Well, let’s say the rest of that bath wasn’t as comfortable as it started out to be. Bam’s remark didn’t leave my head. I got out sooner than usual.. The bath didn’t appeal to me that much anymore. "That was quick.. " Bam mumbled once I got out. I shrugged and changed into my pyjamas. I honestly didn’t care if one of the guys was in the room anymore. They were used to it too by now. I slipped into bed and heard Bam shut off the TV. "I’m joining you.. I’m tired as hell. " He said yawning. I laughed and laid on my back. Waiting for him to step in too. He soon slid in next to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. I smiled. Yeah, we had SLEPT together more. This was nothing new. I felt safe his arms. I laid my own arms over his and pressed my body a little more against his. He nuzzled his face in my hair and we both sighed. "Night Bam.. " I said softly. "Sweet dreams.. " He mumbled back. I felt my whole body warm up at his touch. I smiled and closed my eyes, on my way to sweet oblivion.

I woke up to find his arms still around me. I smiled and tried to print this in my mind. As I did every time we slept in the same bed. It felt so good.. I slowly rolled on my back, Bam groaned a little but was still asleep, his breathing was slow and regular. I just laid there, with my eyes closed. Listening to his breathing.

~Bam’s POV~
I had been awake for a while now.. but she was still sleeping. I just looked at her.. she made me calm, for some reason. Nothing could ever do that.. but she could. I inhaled deeply, remembering her smell. I smiled, it was nice.. She turned and laid on her back. I looked at her features as she continued sleeping. I smiled. "I’m going to miss you so fucking much.. " I said softly. I planted a kiss on her temple and got out to go to the bathroom.

~Your POV~
I heard him smile. He did that sound trough his nose again. If I had to describe my favourite sound in the world.. I think that would be it. "I’m going to miss you so fucking much.. " My heart fluttered at these words. If only he meant them how I wanted him to mean them. When I heard him come out of the bathroom again, I stretched and pretended to wake up. "Morning sleeping beauty.. " He said smiling. I smiled. "Morning.. how’d ya sleep?" "Like a fucking baby.. " He responded. I chuckled. "That’s good to hear.. You finally act your age.. " He gasped. "Hey! I’m older than you! " He stuck out my tongue. "I meant mental age sweetie" He jumped in beside me and bit my shoulder softly. "Not nice.. " I heard him pout. I didn’t know what made him change his behaviour.. he didn’t exactly bite me very often.. but I can’t say I didn’t like it..

We went out into the park again that day. On my request, we did a lot of rollercoaster’s, they made me feel like I was flying. Novak threw up halfway trough the day. He had apparently ate from bad fish at breakfast this morning, he went back to bed. I felt sorry for him. We continued our journey trough the park though. We rode the crazy river. I was totally soaked when we finally came out of that one. Much to Bam’s amusement. "Oh yeah.. laugh at me why don’t ya.. " I said pouting. He laughed and gave me a hug. "There, now I’m wet too.. " I chuckled.. you didn’t have to do that.. Maybe you’ll get sick.. " He shrugged. "Then we’ll be sick together.. " He said happily. I rolled my eyes and let him guide me trough the rest of the park. The second day had ended soon. Only one more day left in the park. The last day we would go party. That was probably the only reason the guys came on this trip. Drea and I on the other hand, couldn’t get enough of the rollercoaster’s. She had finally come around, and was just as crazy about them as I was. Unbelievable that we didn’t like them in the beginning. "Are you done yet!? " Bam yelled when we came running out again. "Nahuhh! One more time!? " We pleaded. He groaned. "Fine, but after that we’re leaving, the park is almost closing! " We laughed. "Fun hater!! " We yelled before running away. I could just feel him give us the finger. We chuckled and jumped on the rollercoaster again. For the last ride of the day.

"I can’t believe you didn’t get enough of that freaking coaster yet.. " Bam mumbled when we stepped into the room again. I laughed. "It’s probably weird.. but I just feel so free when I’m in that thing. You don’t need eyes to feel that feeling.. It just is a breath of fresh air.. " I said with a soft smile. He sighed and put both his arms around my shoulders. "I was just tired.. sorry for being grumpy. " I laughed. "It’s perfectly fine Bam.. I would have been too if I was you.. We’ll take it easy tomorrow. " He stretched and groaned. "Good.. I’m beat, never knew walking all day could tire you like that.. I’m going to bed.. you too? " I nodded. "Yeah.. never knew rollercoaster’s could be that tiring.. " I said mocking him. He poked me in the side. "AH! " I yelped. "Not funny! You know I’m ticklish.. " I pouted. "Uh yeah? " He said in a DOH voice. I rolled my eyes and undressed. I slipped under the covers and snuggled into my pillow. I laid on my side with my face towards the middle of the bed. Bam climbed in on the other side. He pressed his lips on the tip of my nose. "Night Chase.. " He smiled and flicked off the light. I smiled. "Bam..? " I asked softly. Afraid I might wake him. Yes, he could actually fall asleep in a heartbeat, I experienced it once before.. "What? " He whispered back. " I don’t know why but I kept on whispering. "Why do you call me that anyway..? Chase." I asked with a smile. I felt him shrug. "Don’t really know actually. It just fits you.. I guess. And I’m stubborn, so I won’t stop calling you that.. " I laughed. "I’m not asking you to.. I like it. " I scooted forward and hugged him, he was on his side too. I pulled away a little bit and turned around. I heard him smile and he put his arms around me, closing the little space between us. It scared me how fast I was getting used to this feeling, the feeling of his arms around me and his scent nearby. Back home, it would just be me again.. But let’s just cherish this moment. After a while I felt Bam’s lips press on the top of my head. Like he did mostly when he wished me good night. But this time, he didn’t stop at one time. He kissed me a few times. It felt good and I felt a tingling sense flow throughout my body. I think he felt it too. He smiled again and softly whispered. "Chase..? You still awake? " I was debating furiously with myself if I should answer this. I decided not to. It would probably turn out incredibly embarrassing, and I was way to comfortable in his arms. I just steadied my breathing as much as I could, giving him the impression that I was asleep. He smiled again. "Figures.. " He said softly. He pressed his lips to my head once more and shifted a little to get comfortable. We both fell asleep soon after. But the moment didn’t leave my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
comments make me happy
Comments good :)