Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter twenty

Part twenty:

We drove home after laying in that field for a while. When we got back, the house was quiet. I raised an eyebrow. "What time is it anyway? " I asked Bam turning to face him. He checked his cell. "That would be.. 02:00. " He said laughing. My mouth fell open. "What!? How long did we lay there! " He shrugged. "Dunnoo.. but now I’m all for laying again.. in bed that is.. " He said with a yawn. I smiled. "Good idea.. I’m getting tired too. " He put his arms around my shoulders and walked me to the stairs. We went up and walked into our room. God.. I can’t say that enough. OUR room.. I stripped to my bra and panties and searched Bam’s drawer for a t shirt. When I found one, I put it on and took of my bra underneath. Bam’s arms snaked around my waist. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. He threw me on the bed and I crawled under the covers. He soon joined me at his side. As soon as I felt his side sink in, I shuffled towards him and snuggled in his arms. I heard him smile. This all felt really surreal to me. It felt good though.. but surreal.

That morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I heard the shower run. I laid back on the bed, face to the ceiling. I couldn’t get that smile of my face. I rolled over and smelled the sheets. The scent I loved about him, strongly came off them. I squealed softly, still not believing I finally could do this. I head a chuckle behind me. "Everything okay Chase? " Bam laughed. I turned around and nodded, the smile still on my face. "Hmmhmm" I said nodding happily. He laughed. Suddenly, I was pelted with little drops of water. I squealed. "Bam! That’s cold! " He shook out his wet hair over me. He laughed and walked away, to put on some clothes on I guess. I closed my eyes again, I felt him jump on the bed and crawl over to me. His lips met mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked and let himself fall down next to me, I rolled over and sat so I straddled him. The kisses became more intense by the minute. He pulled away by rolling me over. I made an unsatisfied noise. He grinned. "You know how much I am enjoying this? " He asked kissing my neck. I moaned softly. "About just as much as I am.. Maybe a little less.. " He grinned into my neck. "Nahuhh.. that would be more.. But let’s take it slow okay? " He asked carefully. He put his forehead to mine. I nodded. "Yeah.. but I can still kiss you right? " He laughed softly. "Ahuh.. " Not had he said it or I kissed him again. I was addicted.

"As happy as we are for you, this is not a sight I want to walk in on every morning.. " Novak said walking in the room. Bam removed his lips from mine. "Better get used to it life partner.. " He said with a laugh. I rolled out from under Bam. "I’ll go take a shower, Novak obviously needs something.. " Bam wailed and sighed. I smiled and walked into the bathroom. Just as I stepped in the shower, I heard Bam talk. "Alright Novak, what is it? " He sounded tired. "I’ve got nothing man, I just wanted a shirt! " The door slammed and I heard bam groan in frustration. I giggled to myself. Poor thing..

When I stepped out, I heard Drea in the hall. "Dre!? " I yelled. "Yessums? " She said sticking her head in. I rolled my eyes. "Could you help me to my old room. I just remembered I don’t have any clothes here.. " She laughed. "Yeah sure, Dico’ll manage.. " She said leading me out of the room. I raised an eyebrow. "What? What’s he doing? " She grinned. "Dragging my favourite chair up the stairs.. " I laughed. "Ah god, poor guy.. " I said laughing. "Tell me about it!! " Dico groaned from the stairs. We chuckled. I felt a tug at the towel I was wearing and a kiss in my neck. "Don’t worry, I’ll help him.. " Bam said walking off. I smiled. Drea pushed me into my room and closed the door. "You know you’re already glowing? " She said with a smile. I sighed and let myself fall on the bed. "I know.. " Drea busted out laughing. "That sounded so sugar-coated and dreamy it isn’t funny anymore!! " I blushed. "So what.. give me a break! " I whined. She laughed and threw me some clothes. "I know, life is hard when your dreams come true.. " I stuck out my tongue. "I’m going to see if Dico’s still alive under the weight of that chair.. " I laughed. "You do that.. by all means, don’t rush.. " She laughed too and left. I got dressed and grabbed my mp3 player. I laid back on the bed and listened to the first song that came on. I had this theory, that the first song I listened to decided what my mood was for the rest of the day. I pressed play and waited. Fall out boy, ban the doldrums came on. I smiled at the lyrics. Best friends, ex friends till the end, better of as lovers.. *Well, if that isn’t a sign, I don’t know what is.. * I stood up and made my way downstairs. The chair wasn’t blocking the stairs so I guess they succeeded in dragging it to Dico and Drea’s room. I hadn’t reached the bottom of the stairs yet or there were two hands around my waist, lifting me off the last step. "Took you long enough.. " Bam said laying his head on my shoulder. I laughed. "Gee, sorry master.. " He laughed and pushed me on the couch. I landed right next to someone. I put my hand on his/her leg and felt up to the face. "Well, isn’t that a little forward huh sister in law? " Jess laughed. I squealed. "JESS! " I flung my arms around his neck, but removed them just as quickly. That means.. "AVA! " I hollered. Bam and Jess snickered. I heard the shuffling of little feet inch closer. "Auntie Cash! " The toddler squealed happily. I opened my arms and hugged the little girl as soon as she jumped into them. I lifted her up. "Oooh! My little girl has grown! " I said putting her in my lap. She nodded vigorously. "Ah ah! Give auntie a kiss! " I said fake stern. I felt her nose against mine and we did the Eskimo kiss. After that, I felt her lips on the tip of my nose. I smiled and sat her back on my lap again. "See! She won’t even do that with me! I feel so left out.. " Jess whined. I snickered while Ava shook her head. "Nahuh! Only auntie Cash and me! She said so! " The little girl said making herself comfortable in my arms. "Corrupting my own bloody kid.. " Jess mumbled. I grinned. "Ava? Want to listen some Britney Spears with me? " I asked her happily. Jess snatched her out of my arms. "NO WAY! " I grinned. "See, it can get worse than that.. " I said triumphantly.. "Auntie! I got a sucker! " Ava said happily. I figured she meant a lollypop, but I decided to mess with Jess a little more. "Ah, Ava! That’s no way to talk about your father! " I said waving my finger. Obviously, she didn’t get it.. but Bam bursted out laughing. "Jesus Christ Cas, you’re on a freaking roll today.. " Jess said walking away with Ava in his arms. "That, I am.. " I said laughing. Bam sat down next to me. "Good, so am I.. " He said laughing. I smiled At this moment, my life couldn’t get any better..

"Why is Jess here anyway? " I said after just sitting there for five minutes. Bam started laughing. "I was wondering how long it would take you.. He’s here for a concert, he’s staying after that, so he brought Kelly and Ava. I nodded. "Ah, that makes sense.. " Bam laughed again. "Yeah.. it does, doesn’t it? " He said kissing my cheek. I stuck out my tongue at him. "Don’t mock me.. " He laughed. "I wouldn’t dare.. " I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Help me to my.. old room? " He laughed at my sentence. "Sure, why? " I smiled. "I just want to play for a moment. " (Okay, I’m adding now that Bam also got you a keyboard for Christmas.. so.. you have a keyboard XP) He smiled and helped me up to my old room. "Can I listen? " He said once I was seated. I nodded. "If you want.. but I don’t talk.. I just play what I feel for a while.. " He nodded. "Yeah, of course.. I just want to hear you play.. " I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Sure.. just lay on the bed or something. He walked away and I turned around to my keyboard. I had marked the starting position so I could feel the keys. I inhaled deeply and started playing Amaranth, by Nightwish. It was one of my favourite songs. Bam kept silent, I did hear the door open again though. I smiled. I didn’t feel all that comfortable, playing for people. But still, I would do anything for my friends. When I finished the song, I felt a tug at my sweatshirt. I smiled and picked up the little girl that was standing behind me and put her in-between my legs. I put her hand on one of the keys. "I want you to press this one, when you think it needs to be okay? " I said to her. I felt her nod. "Just listen for a while first.. then you can help.. " She nodded again and I started. I played the kiss of dawn, from the new HIM album. After a while, Ava joined me. And she wasn’t even that off in timing! Once we finished, an applause was heard. I smiled and lifted Ava off again. "Did you hear daddy!? " Jess laughed. "Sure did.. that was beautiful Aves.. " He said smiling. "Would you play us something else auntie Cash? " Ava said softly. I smiled. "Sure girlie, you’re staying with your father or sitting with me? " "Daddy.. " She answered. I smiled and turned around. I decided to play whatever came to my mind. I have to admit, it came out beautiful. It was happy, but still a bit dark. It reflected my mood. I really liked it, I hope all the people that stood watching did too.. I let my fingers roam the keys and just press whenever it felt right. I didn’t stop. I heard people leave.. I just kept on playing. Finally, after what I think were 15 minutes, I stopped. "Your gifted.. " Came Bam’s voice. I jumped a little. "Wow Bam.. I didn’t think you were still there.. " I said startled. He smiled and sat down next to me. His arm around my waist. "Well, that’s a first.. you always know if someone’s there.. especially me.. " He said. I laughed. "Yeah, that’s cause you always make noise.. " I snickered and elbowed him in the side lightly. He pouted. "Ah, and here I was feeling special.. " I laughed. "Ahh, but you are sweetie.. " I kissed his cheek. He grinned and turned his head. "Very special.. " I said with a smile. He kissed me on the lips. Biting my lower lip softly, to make sure I parted them. I smiled and opened my mouth a little. But he pulled away, kissing little parts of my face and neck. He kissed the corner of my mouth, my jawbone, my neck. I closed my eyes, but noticed that I couldn’t keep them closed. They fluttered open every time. That’s how much he made my body shake. I suppressed a little moan, but he heard it anyway. He smiled against my skin and obliged when I pushed his head back up. His lips met mine again. I knew for sure that I would cherish these moments for the rest of my life. Who knows what might happen..

Not much interesting happened that day. Bam and I were going to bed early. We were both tired. Of course, the guys thought about other stuff, but we simply ignored them. Knowing we both weren’t ready for that, especially me.. We laid down and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I often thought how that should be so uncomfortable for him, but he said it’d only made him fall asleep faster, knowing that I was there with him. It was kind of cheesy, but I felt my heart flutter at this comment anyway. We closed our eyes and let sleep overtake our body.

I opened my eyes.. The church looked beautiful. Huh, hold on.. open eyes? Church..? What is this! I looked down. I stood on the balcony at the back of the church, no one knew I was here. The whole church was full. Music started playing. I gasped softly. It was Eva, by nightwish. I loved this song. People in high school always called me, and the boy who was my boyfriend for a short time, Adam and Eve. It was my song.. so to speak. I looked down again and saw a casket being carried down the isle. I gasped. No.. no.. I walked towards it. I wasn’t on the balcony anymore. They put it down in front of the altar. There I was. Eyes closed. Was this really how I looked like? My face was pale and my eyelashes were dark. My black/burgundy hair flowed out through the casket. My dress was simply black with red accents. I turned around and looked into the church. All of my highschool classmates were standing there with indescribable smirks on their faces. I fell to my knees. The tears started flowing. The music only seemed to get louder. The words ringing in my ear. ==Eva Flies away, dreams the world.. far away. In this cruel children’s game, there’s no friend to call her name..== The tears kept coming. Was this my destiny? A funeral with enemy’s? Enemy’s who came to check if I really was dead? What happened to Bam.. the guys..? I sobbed.

I shot up. Heavily panting and sweating. The tears were real, that’s for sure. I was expecting to see again, like in my dream.. but I forgot I couldn’t. I brought my knees up to my chest and tried to soften my sobs, to let Bam sleep. But it was to late. He sat up and laid a hand on my shoulder. "What is it Chase..? " He said groggily. The tears kept me from answering. He knew it was serious. He rubbed his eyes and pulled me towards him, gently rubbing my arms to calm me down. Just being in his arms was enough for me. "Funeral.. " Was all I could bring out. Bam stopped stroking my arms and turned me to face him. "Can you tell me about it? That can help.. What happened? " I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears. I told him the story. He sighed and pulled me close to him. "You’re not going anywhere any time soon Chase.. I’ll promise you that. I’m way to happy we can finally be together now. I’m not going to let you go. Make that Adam and Eve, Romeo and Juliet. You die, I die.. " He said softly. I gasped. That wasn’t something small. Bam doesn’t lie to me, I know he doesn’t. I kissed his hand that was resting on my upper arm. "Thank you.. " I whispered. He just hugged me closer. "Don’t thank me.. That’s what I’m here for.. " He said. It was silent for a while. "Chase.. what did you look like in your dream? " He asked me suddenly. I tried to remember it. "My face was pale.. it looked a bit like a natural pale.. but death, well.. didn’t do any good. My hair was long and burgundy black. I had a fairly good figure, my eyelashes were really thick and dark.. and.. I liked the way my face looked. " I sighed. "I almost expected to see again when I woke up from that dream. It becomes natural so fast.. " I blinked a tear away. Bam sighed too. "I wish I could help you Chase.. I can’t say how many times I wished for that.. But I can tell you this, you look exactly like what you described. You’re the most pure, beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.. " I laid my head back against his chest. He pressed his lips to mine softly. "Thank you Bammle.. " I said softly. He smiled. "Stop thanking me.. I’m here for you, period. " I nodded softly. "I wish I could do the same for you but.- " He put a finger over my lips. "You are.. you’re already doing it.. Stop worrying, please? " I nodded again. We laid back down and I just laid thinking for a while. "Thanks for being so sweet Bam.. " I said softly. He smiled. I thought he was asleep. "No problem.. see what you do to me? I’m not even my torturing self anymore.. You’re almost to good for me.. Literally. "
♠ ♠ ♠
read the one before this people! Two updates a day remember?
(Though, from now on it'll probably be one a day.. seeing as School starts again soon, and I might not have time to write in the beginning. This way I can update longer..) :)
-XOXO