Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter nineteen

Part nineteen:

Drea and I sat in the car on our way back to the castle. The butterflies in my stomach were working overtime. Would Bam be back already? What would I say? Damn.. no boy has ever had me this crazy. Then again.. no boy had ever really given me a chance.. Ah Jesus! I was driving myself crazy! Let’s just see where things go for now.. I’m just happy to see him again.. "Yes Cass, I bet he’s anxious too.. " Drea laughed. I shot her a glare. She, for once.. left it alone.. that had me wondering.

We arrived at the castle. Drea decided she would get her stuff in later. We went inside and I heard the guys in the bar. We walked down there. I didn’t here Bam’s voice.. he must not be home yet. To be honest, that kind of bummed me out.. I really wanted to see him again. Novak laughed at my face. "Chill Cassie, he’s in his office making a few calls. He’ll be down in a minute. " I opened my mouth to say something, but decided not too, that was a fight I’d never win.. "I’m going to lay on the couch.. I have a bit of a headache. " They all gave me some kind of response and I made my way back up the stairs. I laid down and closed my eyes. I kind of dozed off.

~Bam’s POV~
I just had hung up on MTV, we were going to film for VLB again soon, and also one reunion episode for Jackass, since all the guys were still here. It felt good to be home again. I walked down the stairs to go to the bar when I looked up. There she lay, on the couch with her eyes closed. Hey, I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have a little fun with that. I carefully sat down on the couch next to her and whispered in her ear. "Well, if that ain’t a big welcome home I don’t know what is. " She shot up and we headbutted each other. "Ahhaauwch! " She yelped. But the second after, she flew around my neck. "Bammle! I missed you! " I smiled and hugged her back. She nuzzled her face into my neck a little and I caught her inhaling my scent. That gave me the courage to do something. I pulled away from the hug and looked at her face. She was looking straight at me, and somehow I knew she could see me. I carefully brought my face towards her, giving her time to pull away if she really didn’t want to. Just when I closed the gap between us, I felt the most amazing spark ever.

~Your POV~
I completely froze. He kissed me. He is kissing me. Kiss! What? How is!? This is what I’ve dreamt of for years now.. The spark that flows trough me right now is amazing.. I slowly came to the conclusion that I might want to kiss him back. Just to make sure this is real.. and to avoid giving him the impression I didn’t like him. I felt him put his hand behind my head but he pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine. "Please tell me Drea wasn’t joking.. " He whispered a little hoarse. " I wanted to yell for Drea right now and tell her to learn how to keep a secret, but then realised it wasn’t even worth it. She did something good by telling him, if it was up to me.. I would probably walk around for more years to come.. feeling miserable and alone just because I didn’t have the balls to tell him. I slowly shook my head and closed my eyes. Letting everything sink in. Still, I was afraid that I’d wake up in a minute and find out that I was dreaming and it was just the day Bam left for tour. That was, until I felt his lips on mine again. I smiled into his kiss. This was what I had longed for so much, and it was finally happening. I couldn’t help myself. I put my hand behind his head and softly bit his lower lip. Now he smiled into the kiss and opened his mouth a little. It was like an explosion of feelings inside me. The butterflies were working overtime and they would be for a while. It didn’t feel strange, like I had expected.. It wasn’t weird kissing the man that had been my best friend for years now. It was kissing the man I loved. It felt like I could do anything right now. It felt like I could open my eyes and see the world again. I opened my mouth and let his tongue enter mine. He pulled me up and sat me on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and didn’t know what to touch first. This was the feeling, the moment I had been waiting for. It was all just too overwhelming.

The moment I had longed for was rudely disturbed by applause. Yes, applause. Bam and I broke away and turned our heads. I heard cheers and whistles. Apparently, all the guys were watching. I turned my head again and buried it in Bam’s shoulder. He chuckled and put his hand on the back of my head. "About time you two.. " Dunn said with a smile. Bam didn’t say anything but just smiled. I remained with my head in his shoulder. "Oh, yeah, we get the hint.. leave the lovebirds alone.. " Johnny suddenly said like he discovered something great. " I rolled my eyes in Bam’s shoulder and heard them leave again. "Don’t you dare wake me up right now.. Really.. " I said removing my head from his shoulder. He smiled. "Was about to say the same thing.. I.. I love you Chase.. so much.. " He said resting his forehead against mine again. I closed my eyes and smiled, trying to print this moment into my mind forever. "I love you to Bam.. I can’t even begin to tell you how much.. " A single tear escaped my eye. He wiped it away. "I thought you hated crying.. especially in front of us? " He said with a smile. "This is a good cry. " I said softly. A smile appeared on my face. I swung my arms around him and buried my face in his neck again. "Oh god how I missed you.. " I said, my voice muffled by his neck. "I promise I’ll make this work Cassandra.. I’m not losing anything over this, not you, nor our friendship.. I love you.. " He said stroking my back. I shook my head. "We won’t.. I know we won’t loose anything.. " I kissed his neck and felt him shiver. I smirked, it felt good knowing I could have that effect on someone. I just stayed in the same position, enjoying his company.. enjoying the fact that my wish had finally come true.

"I’m so exited about Drea moving in! " I said to Bam. We were just laying on the couch for a while. Letting the whole situation sink in. "You know.. " He started. I turned my head in his face direction. "What? " He grinned. "I had a whole plan of action to tell you that I loved you.. " I couldn’t help but laugh a little. "Really? How? Now I’m curious.. " I said snuggling a little closer to him. For as far possible. My head was on his lap. "Not all that special though. I just wanted to tell you as fast as possible, but still in a good way.. You know what? Since I spoiled my own plan.. I might was well still do it. It’ll be our first official date! I’m not going to tell you yet! " He said happily. I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist and nodded. "Fine with me. " I said into his tummy. He chuckled at the feeling and lifted me up. We went up the stairs. "Where are we going? " I asked with raised eyebrows. He smiled. "You have to get dressed nice for this. Like a dress.. or something. " I shuddered. "Bahaaam, you know I don’t do dresses! " I whined. He laughed. "I’m not asking you to DO them.. just wear one.. for me? I know you have one.. Like the one from Halloween! " He said, proud of his idea. I smirked. "That was no dress, I don’t have a dress. " At that moment. Drea walked by. "Dress?! Oh! I have the perfect one for you! I swear! " I groaned. "Great help Dre.. " I said with a hand to my forehead. Bam just chuckled and brought me into a room. He dropped me on the bed. "Ehh.. this ain’t my room, correct? " I said confused. He laughed. "True.. now that you’re mine.. you’re not getting away, this is our room. " He said slyly. A smirk spread over my face. "Ohh.. that I like..! " I said laying back on his bed. He smiled and jumped on besides me. He kissed my neck softly. My whole body shook, simply at the touch of his lips. He smirked against my skin. His cocky side showing once again. "I’ll leave to prepare some last things.. I’ll let Drea dress you up. " He said softly before standing up. I groaned. "You say it like I’m a Barbie or something! " He laughed but shrugged. "Still my Barbie.. " I let my head fall back on the bed again. "Boyfriend or not.. you still have you’re annoying, pushy sides.. you know that? " I said with a little smirk. He laughed. "Ahuhh! I know.. but proud to have ‘em. " Drea stormed in and pushed him out. "Now.. where to begin.. " She said like the doctor that invented Frankenstein. I was frightened from the start. She could really overreact in this kind of situations.. "Drea.. I might be blind.. but I sense you inching closer to me with countless beauty supplies in your hands.. That’s worrying.. Okay, so I might not sense the supplies, but I know you. " I muttered. She laughed. "Chill Cas, you’ll look beautiful. Here, put this dress on." She gave me a dress.

Image

She did my make up in about half an hour. Dunn said Bam wanted to leave soon, or else his plans wouldn’t work out. I agreed and Drea worked a little harder. My hair was down in curls. According to Drea I looked gorgeous. I smiled weakly. At moments like this, I’d wish even more than usual I could see again. I just wanted to KNOW I was beautiful for once. Instead of feeling like people were saying it because they pitied me.. But I shrugged it off and thanked her. Tonight, I was going to enjoy myself. The man I love.. loves me back. There is no greater feeling in the world. I smiled and let Drea help me down the stairs. When we got down, I sighed and smoothed out my dress again. "Could you get Bam Dre? " I asked with a smile. She snickered softly. "He’s right here.. a little speechless I might say.. " No sooner had she said that or his lips caught mine. The tingling sensation once again overtook my lips. I smiled when he pulled away. "You look beautiful.. " He whispered. I blushed. "Thank you.. " Behind us was a cough. We both turned around. "I just wanted to wish you both a happy evening.. I’m leaving for the airport in about an hour. " Ville said. Both Bam and I opened our mouth’s to protest. "Nahuh.. you are having a fun date tonight. I’m not going to be the reason your first date is cancelled. It took you guys way to long anyway. Now it’s time to think about yourselves. The tour isn’t that long. If I’m not mistaking.. we’re ending in LA in about two months. I’ll come visit again after that.. " He said hugging us both. I smiled. "I had a wonderful Christmas guys.. thanks for having me. And that MP3 player will definitely come in handy.. " He said giving me a little nudge. I smiled. "Ville, you know you’re always welcome here.. Hell, live here for all I care.. That only would add to the fun. And the fin.. " I said grinning. It was silent. I sighed. "Yeah.. I know I’m lame people.. but give me a break! " I exclaimed in frustration. Bam snickered and kissed my cheek. "See? That’s how it had to be a long time ago.. " Ville said with a smile. "Well, off you go you two. " He ushered us out the door. I smiled. "Does he ever think about himself..? " Bam sighed. "Not really.. I worry about him sometimes though.. He thinks he only has to worry about me.. but that’s not true.. " I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Let’s just go.. you know he’ll tell us if there’s something wrong.. " he nodded. "True. " We stepped into the lambo and drove away. "So.. caring to give me any hints as to what we’re doing? " I said once we were out of the driveway. "Nahuhh.. mostly cause I don’t know the ending myself yet. " He laughed. I raised my eyebrows and laughed. "Yeah.. that’s my Bammle.. " I said with a smile.

We turned out to have dinner at a restaurant just out of West-Chester. It was truly delicious. And when Bam’s alone, it’s hard starting food fights. Especially when I’m not willing to participate. So we had a nice quiet dinner and we talked we hadn’t talked in a long time. It was really nice. After that, we went to a movie theatre. He had rented the whole place out. God knows why though.. I think the other people just are part of the whole experience of the movie theatre. But I soon knew why. Bam was telling me throughout the whole movie what was happening. He described every scene that came by. It was really sweet. We had picked one of the loveseats in the back so I just laid closer to him, while he softly said what he saw. And it helped, I could really form the images in my mind. I smiled when the movie ended. I turned towards him and put my hands on either side of his face. I kissed him after I found his mouth with my thumbs. He smiled and put a little more passion into the kiss. At this moment, it was good he had rented the place.. or else we’d have been thrown out for PDA.

We were in the car again. "Thanks for tonight Bam.. it was fun" I said with a smile. I let my head rest on my own shoulder and closed my eyes. He just smiled and stayed silent. He stopped the car and we got out. But when we got out, I felt not the pavement of the driveway, but grass under my shoes. I was just going to ask Bam what was going on when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. We both just didn’t say a thing. But I let him guide me. We sat down in the middle of what I guessed was a field. It was cold but with Bam’s arms around me, I felt a lot better. He had a big hoodie on that fit around both of us. We laid down after a while. Talking wasn’t really necessary. Just when I thought I’d doze off, just laying there in his arms he spoke up. "They’re bright. I’d only wish you could just once see what I see. The stars.. they are so beautiful around this time. The one a little less brighter than the other, doesn’t make him less perfect. And all of them together, just create one big piece of art. It’s the same when I look at you Chase. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. Inside and out. Your eyes remind me of the stars I’m watching right now. When something good happens, you truly see them shine brighter. But when something sad happens, you can almost see them shine weaker and weaker, becoming completely empty. That’s funny. I can see every feeling in your eyes, sad and happy ones.. only they never become less beautiful. And I know they’ll always be there to watch over me.. " He said. His voice becoming more softer with every sentence. "Did that even make sense..? " He said chuckling softly. Tears had formed in my eyes, I wiped them away quickly and nodded. "Yeah.. " I said a little hoarse. I sat up again, crawling back over him. My legs laid between his and my arms were around his shoulder. I kissed him as passionate as I could. I wanted to thank him for everything. He’d given me my life, and he didn’t even know it.. He kissed me back as if his life depended on it. After a while.. we laid back in our former positions again. He continued to describe the stars to me. "Chase..? " He said after a while. "Yeah? " I answered. "Don’t tell the guys I said that.. please? I won’t hear the end of it that way.. " He said softly. I chuckled. "That’s fine Babe.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee, thanks for all those comments.. they really made me laugh! Sorry I made you guys wait until today, but I wanted it to be special! :P
Hope you liked it
-XOXO