Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter twenty two

Part twenty two:

Moshing people all around me. Every time I tried to grab a hold of something and explain I needed to get out of there, that person swung me in another direction. Tears started pouring from my eyes uncontrollably. A soft object connected with my head, it didn’t hurt, but was enough to send me completely to the ground. I couldn’t catch myself. My head slammed into the ground and I felt all consciousness slip away slowly. All I felt was the moshing slowly coming to a stop and people yelling to let them trough. The pounding in my head became to much.

~No ones POV~
The concert was one total chaos. The front fences had broke down and there were fans screaming and jumping on stage. Which was practically useless, the band had been brought backstage at the first fence breaking. Security was desperately trying to keep everyone together. But failed miserably. Because of all the madness and the desperation to get on stage, none of the guards noticed the girl laying on the floor. White, motionless. This wasn’t the case with a boy in the crowd. He was desperately trying to find her, their hands were separated when the fence broke. He lost her.. That was all that went trough his head. Fans started to notice him too and asked for his autograph or a picture. He just shoved them aside. At this point, no career or fan base meant anything to him. He just wanted to find her. She wasn’t supposed to be out there alone, she couldn’t. After shoving everyone out of the way for the millionth time, he fell on his knees. Blinking furiously, trying to keep the tears from falling. A hand was placed on his shoulder. "What are you doing out here? Come backstage.. " It was his brother. He was send out to find him when he didn’t come back with the rest of his friends. Bam looked up at him with watery eyes. His brother’s face clouded. "Where is Cassie.. " He said softly. He was still tugging on Bam’s sleeve, since it wasn’t all that safe to be out here, for both of them. "I lost her man.. " Bam choked out. He brought his gaze down to the floor again. In the process, he saw a flash of black and burgundy. His head shot up. There she was, between all the legs of the people in front of the stage, he could still see her, laying on the ground. A guard had spotted her too, he crouched down next to her. Bam jumped up and ran towards her, shoving people out of the way harsher than ever. "Let me trough god fucking damnit! " He yelled in frustration. People parted, looking confused towards the hysteric skater. The guard was talking rapidly on his cell when Bam arrived. He jumped down next to her and grabbed her hand. Her pulse was weak and her hand was cold. Her eyes were closed. He kissed her hand and wrist over and over again. "The ambulance is coming sir, don’t worry. " The guard said trying to calm him down. Other guards had appeared around them by now and made sure no one came close. "Don’t worry!? " Bam shouted. He wanted to yell at the man, tell him why he should worry. But then his eyes saw something else. More burgundy then what was supposed to be there. He looked at her head. A fairly big wound had formed above her temple, blood was slowly coming out of it. "Don’t worry!? " This only made him panic more. "Look at her man! She’s fucking bleeding and I can hardly feel her pulse! Please wake up Chase.. please.. come on.. wake up.. " He kissed her wrist and her hand over and over again. Someone tried to pull him up. He resisted. "I’m not leaving her, fuck off.. " He said not removing his eyes from her face. "Bam, let them do their work. " Came his brother’s voice. " Bam looked up and saw the paramedics approaching. He reluctantly got up and stood next to his brother. He couldn’t keep the tears from coming anymore, neither could Jess. The paramedics put her on a stretcher and rolled her away. Bam took a quick look at his brother, who pushed him towards the retreating paramedics. He nodded and Bam sprinted after them. He wasn’t going to leave her.

~Your POV~
I woke up. My throat felt three times it size. I tried to speak. A finger silenced me. "Miss.. it’s good your back with us, but we are going to sedate you for a short period of time. You have a nasty head wound that needs medical attention. You are going to be fine, just lay back. " I nodded softly. "She’s up!? What? How is she!? " I heard Bam’s voice in the background. "Bam.. " I choked out. The voice returned. "Miss.. I need you to stop talking.. " I nodded. "Just tell him I love him.. " I choked out. "Very well.. " The man said. All I heard before I fell asleep was: "I love you too Cassandra.. "

I groaned and stretched. My arms touched a bandage around my head. I frowned. What was that for..? "She’s awake!! " Many voices shouted happily. I flinched and got under the cover. "Chase..? What are you doing..? It’s just us..! " A voice said confused. I recognized it.. but couldnt place it with a name. "Just don’t touch me.. " I said softly. My voice was still sore.

~Drea’s POV~
We all stared at her, confused. Hurt was clearly readable on Bam’s face. "Chase.." He said softly. She just shook her head under the covers. "Cassandra.." She said, her voice was barely hearable. The doctor who had come in, saw the situation and slowly ushered us all out of the room. "What is going on..!? " Bam spoke slowly and softly, but still.. the urgent in his voice couldn’t be disguised. The doctor inhaled deeply before speaking. "The headwound she suffered was more severe than we thought. It took a while, but we got it all fixed. It didn’t cause this type of behaviour though. " He started. We all rolled our eyes. "Then what the fuck did.. " I hissed. "Well, it could have been one of the reasons. But this whole situation has been very traumatic for her. Her inability to see has made it only worse. She feel threatened by anything that comes close to her or speaks loudly. It is going to take some time to get her to trust anyone, or anything for that matter, again. " There we stood. Dumbfounded by what the guy had just told us. Did she really have to suffer this? I looked at Bam. He really couldn’t contain his tears.. "I fucking let this happen.. " He mumbled, dazed. I wasn’t going to let him talk himself into a depression. I moved towards him and made him face me. "Bam, it’s not like you planned this. Accidents can happen. And blaming yourself for something you couldn’t help, doesn’t solve anything. And it certainly doesn’t help Cassie.. " I said. He nodded, but I knew he didn’t get what I said. His eyes were empty. He just removed my hands from his shoulders and walked away. He was mumbling to himself. That left me, Dico, Raab, Novak, Dunn, Glomb, Kelly and the CKY members. April and Phil had gone in search of Bam, they had just arrived a minute ago. Jess just stood there, bouncing Ava on his hip. She didn’t look happy like she normally did. She knew something bad happened, and it happened to her favourite aunt. "Mam? " A nurse said tapping me on the shoulder. "I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but I really have to ask you to leave now.. The visiting hours are over.. and especially this part of the hospital, needs it’s rest.. " I nodded faintly. The guys followed my lead and we walked towards the main entrance. I saw April and Phil outside, talking to Bam.

None of us spoke on the way home. The car was completely silent. No one even knew what to say. No one dared to say anything. When we arrived at the house, Bam mumbled something about a walk and took off in the direction of the tree top memorial. We all went inside. Instantly, the whole group took place in the living room. We looked at each other and I let the first tears fall. Dico quickly placed an arm around me and tried to comfort me a little. I noticed he had it hard too. She is like a sister to him.. to all of them.. "She’ll be fine guys.. you know it.. It just takes a while.. " April said looking around the circle we had formed. I shook my head. "That doesn’t take away the fact that it hurts April. It hurts that this could have happened, that on top of all the other things, she had to suffer this too! It’s just not fair. Just when she’s happy, something like this happens. " Everyone nodded. "If we really want to help her, and see her back to normal as soon as possible, we have to make sure we be there for her. This kind of behaviour doesn’t help. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to visit her tomorrow. I’ll take Ava with me. That can help.. " April said standing up. Some of the guys stood up too. "I’m going too. " "Me too.. " "Me three.. " I shook my head and gestured for them all to sit down again. "We can’t do that. You saw how crazy she got when we were all in there. I say, we give Bam the right to go there everyday, the rest of us goes on some kind of schedule. " I looked around the circle of people. Some nodded but Novak looked displeased. "Why does he get the right to see her everyday? We are her friends too! " I shook my head. "Look at the guy Novak, his heart is literally aching now. " We looked outside and saw Bam just staring in front of him out in the yard. Kicking some leaves occasionally. "Those two are meant to be, and we all know it. This situation is bad enough, if we keep him away from him even more, by following some stupid schedule.. he’ll break down just like Cassie. We can take it.. he can’t. They have a bond.. " He sat down again, still looking at Bam in the yard, and nodded. "Your right.. " He said softly. He slammed his fist on the coffee table in frustration. I looked over at April and she smiled. "Wise words Drea.. wise words.. "

~April’s POV~
The next day came sooner than I had expected. I surprisingly slept quite a few hours. The rest were spent, tossing and turning. Thinking about Bam and Cassie. The girl was so close to all of us. It was like Andrea said, this isn’t fair. I was making breakfast for me and Ava, when Bam came walking into the kitchen. The lack of sleep clearly visible on his face. He sat down next to Ava and sighed. His head was in his hands, I knew he had to fight to keep more tears from coming. Ava tugged his sleeve and he looked up. I had to give him credit for that, he managed to smile at her, a genuine smile. "Uwncle Bam..? " Ava said softly. He took her in his lap. "Yeah Aves? " He said wrapping his arms protectively around her. " She removed her thumb from her mouth. "I made auntie Cash something.. with dough, will she like it? " She looked at him with big eyes. He nodded softly and managed to smile again. "I think she will.. you go with nana and give that to her, but be gentle okay? She is not feeling good.. " Ava nodded. "I know.. I’ll be really soft! " He nodded, kissed her head and set her on the ground. "Are you coming Bam? " I asked softly. He shook his head. " I can’t.. I just can’t.. " He mumbled. I nodded. "Just don’t.. don’t let this get you down sweetie. It’ll be alright, give it time.. " He just nodded and placed his head in his hands again. I ushered Ava out of the kitchen and we went to the hospital.

I knocked on the door. "Enter.. " A male voice said. I raised an eyebrow and opened the door. I smiled. "Ah, doctor.. how is she..? " I said softly. Ava was hiding behind my leg. "Like I said Mrs. Margera, physically she’s going to be just fine, there are no infections in the wound. But mentally it’ll take a while and a lot of love and attention from her friends and loved ones.. " I nodded. "Thank you.. " I looked over to the bed and picked Ava up. There laid Cassie, her eyes closed, breathing softly. "Cassandra.. " I whispered. She opened her eyes. It was still odd sometimes to know she didn’t see, even though her eyes were open. "Just call me Cassie.. " She said softly. I raised my eyebrows in amazement. "I know you all do.. " I frowned. "Auntie Cash.. " Ava said softly. Her hands were still firmly grasped around the little play dough heart she had made yesterday. I looked at Cassie. Her mouth formed "Ava" Only no sound was heard. "Can I put her on the bed? " I asked her. She nodded weakly. "I made you something.. " Ava said shuffling closer to her. The little girls hands found Cassie’s slender ones. Ava pressed the heart in it softly. Her fingers closed around it and felt what it was. It was like I hadn’t seen her smile in years, so relieved was I when her mouth formed a weak smile. "That’s sweet.. thank you.. " Ava laid her head on the side of Cassies stomach. She flinched a little, I was just going to remove her from the bed again, when Cassies hands gently stroked Ava’s hair. I smiled and sat down in a chair next to the bed. "How are you feeling..? " She shrugged. "It just hurts.. " Was all that she said. I don’t know if she meant her physical or mental position. "Is it okay if I ask you a few things? If you don’t want to.. we’ll just leave. I’m just a little curious.. " I said trying to get her to talk. A simple nod came from her. Ava laid still on her stomach. "What do you remember..? " I started. "People hurt me.. " She stopped stroking Ava’s hair. "They don’t care about anyone else than themselves. A hard punch on my head.. and.. Eva.. " I frowned at the name Eva, but decided not to ask. It hurt me that she said people hurt me, people in general. Not just the people at the concert, she meant everyone. I wonder why she let’s Ava close though.. Maybe it’s a child innocence.. I don’t know.. "Thanks Cassie.. We’ll go now.. I think Drea and Dico are visiting tomorrow.. I’ll let you rest. Come on Ava.. " Ava looked up from her spot on the bed. She looked sad. She pressed a light kiss on Cassie’s hand and slid off the bed. We walked outside and went back to Bam’s house again.

~Bam’s POV~
"I let it happen Ville.. she’s in there because I needed to get a concert feel, because I let go of her hand.. " I sat on my bed, crying. I called Ville and told him what happened. Him and the guys all were as shocked as we were. They couldn’t call off the tour. But he promised that they’d stop by as soon as they were in the neighbourhood. Just postpone a show or something. "Bam.. don’t let yourself get down over this. Use the energy you have on making her feel better, making her trust again.. You’re no use to anyone right now. Certainly not to Cassie.. " He said with a sigh. I ignored his comment and asked him what had been on my mind the whole day now. He wrote romantically, even though he wasn’t always like that in real life. Despite that, I think he was the right person to ask this to.. "Ville.. do you think you can really have a bleeding heart..? "
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, no update yesterday.. was kinda busy! :)
Here it is people :)
-XOXO