Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter twenty seven

Twenty seven:

Yeah, all I’ve pretty much done is pace around the living room. The guys all got so annoyed with me that they’ve sent me back to our bedroom. Now I’m just sitting here.. totally confused with my own emotions. One minute I think he deserves it to be crying, now I want nothing more than have him here and know he’s safe. Yeah, if that ain’t love.. I laid down and started crying. Talk about a love hate relationship.. Well, hate is a strong word, but I sure was pissed at him. I tossed and turned, carefully listening for any sounds, indicating a car outside. None..

~Bam’s POV~
She must have fallen asleep crying.. Shit, I should have told someone where I was going.. She even looks pretty crying.. I stroked her tearstained cheeks and pulled the covers over her. Can’t say the same about myself though.. I thought looking into the mirror. My eyes were swollen and red. It’s amazing what this girl has me do.. I kicked off my pants, pulled of the crumpled shirt I was wearing and crawled into bed next to her. I think this is the first time since we’ve been together that she didn’t notice, she didn’t even stir. She must have been really tired.. I laid watching her, propped up on one elbow. Sleep just wasn’t coming any time soon.

~Your POV~
I rolled over and hit something, I immediately sat up straight. "You’re even pretty when you cry.. you know that? " He said stroking my hair. I inhaled sharply, he stayed silent, not knowing what to expect. I just closed my eyes again, letting it all sink in for a moment. His scent was in the room again and I still felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and swung my arms around his neck. "How long have you been watching me? " I mumbled into his neck. "Didn’t sleep.. just didn’t feel right.. You’re comforting you know? " I heard the smile in his voice as his hands lightly stroked my back. "You had me all quiet and shit.. " I smiled. "That’s good to know Bammle.. I’m sorry, I was being dramatic.. " He lightly kissed my lips. "Hush.. We both could have done things to prevent this.. We both suck at apologies, let’s just leave it at this, we’re both sorry.. " I nodded and smiled. "God I missed you.. Where’d you go last night? " I said with a pang of guilt audible in my voice, I just hoped he didn’t get in any trouble because of me. "Yeah I didn’t know that either.. at first.. Then I just went to that abandoned house at the end of the road. Remember that? We filmed there once.. " I nodded. "They had an empty pool as well, I skated for hours.. " I smiled. "Do you realise how long ago it’s been since you skated? " I felt him nod. "Yeah.. It felt good.. Was rusty though.. " I chuckled and burried my face in his chest. It was good to have him back to, at least part of what’s supposed to be normal, himself. "Hey beautiful? " I kept my face in his chest for a few seconds longer before turning my head up at him. My lips met his. "I love you.. " He breathed, his lips only millimetres from mine. I smiled. "God, I don’t know what I’d do without you.. " I said still hugging him. He smiled. "Same here.. I guess you can handle being stuck with me forever? " I shook my head. "That’s not being stuck with.. that would imply it was an unfortunate event.. " He chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head. I was about to speak when a loud crash was heard. He sighed. "I think the guys started filming without me.. Let me just check where that came from. I’ll be right back.. " I smiled and nodded. He opened the door and practically immediately, Demon came storming in, tripping over his own paws in the process. I laughed and held my arms out for him, he knew to jump in to them when I did that. "Looks like you won’t be alone.. " Bam laughed. I smiled. "I never am.. " He smiled and closed the door softly.

"Babe..? Mtv wants us to film one more thing.. and I don’t know who came up with it.. but I love that person! Are you coming with? " Bam asked coming in. I was currently busy trying to get Demon in a headlock. Don’t ask.. we play like that. He was trying to bite my arm.. not hard though.. "Uh.. are you keeping the dog in one piece? " Bam asked tugging on my arm. I laughed. "Yeah.. it’s just a game we came up with.. " I said sitting up. "We? " He asked amused. I nodded happily. "Yeah, but what do they want you to film? " I could almost hear him grin. He jumped a little up and down on the bed. "They gave us a brand new jeep and we get to demolish a house with it! " He said happily. I laughed. "Didn’t you already destroy a house with that big.. crane thingie? " He shook his head. "Nah that was a barn.. But we litterally get to drive a house to pieces.. come with us.. please? " I sighed and shook my head.. "I can’t believe I’m in love with you.. " I sighed standing up and holding my arms out for him. He laughed. "I can’t either.. believe me.. " He lifted me up on his back and quickly carried me downstairs. He sat me in the front of what I guessed was the jeep. "Hey, you’re not going to demolish this house with me in this thing you know.. " I said squinting my eyes. He laughed. "No, relax.. we have to drive there first.. " I relaxed a little. "Good.. good.. " Laughter was heard behind me. "Shut up guys.. it’s not funny.. " I crossed my arms over my chest and closed my eyes. "Tired? " I nodded. "Yes.. " I leant my head against the window, knowing I would be out in a few minutes, despite the ruckus being caused in the backseat..

"We’re here babe.. " Bam said shaking me. I nodded sleepily and got out of the car. Bam’s arm found it’s way around my waist. "Okay, so everything’s pretty much permitted, except for causing damage outside the grounds.. Please.. please.. respect that this time.. " A male voice pleaded to Bam. He chuckled. "Don’t worry Allen, we’ll be good boys, we always are.. right Chase? " I rolled my eyes. "If that’s what helps you sleep at night.. I’ll just be a good girl and agree.. " He chuckled. "Nah, you help me sleep at night.. but it does help that you know what to say.. when to say it.. " I nudged him. "Hey! Not nice.. You make me sound like some trophy girlfriend.." He kissed my temple. "The best trophy of them all.. " I laughed. "The corniest boyfriend of them all.. " "Hah! Burn! " Drea’s voice sounded from behind me. "Lover! " I shouted. "Sexbom! " She returned. She wrapped her arms around me and drug me away from Bam. "I want that back in one piece Dre! " He shouted. I huffed insulted. "That!? Just for THAT, You’re not getting a kiss the entire day! " Drea snickered in my ear. "That’s like punishing yourself.. " I laughed. "I know.. But the shock will be enough for him.. "
A loud crash was heard behind us. "Ah, they’ve started.. " Drea said, no emotion audible in her voice. I smiled. "We’re both way to used to this.. " She laughed. "Yeah right? It’s scary how normal we’ve begun to find it.. " We could hear the loud cries of joy from the guys, over the noise of crashing house. We snorted with laughter. "They are weird.. "

~Bam’s POV~
"Okay, ready!? " I yelled, adrenaline pumping through my veins. All the others grinned. "Floor it! " I stepped on the gas and we went flying forward. We were all strapped in and had helmets on for the blow that the car would make. We went straight through the first wall. We all laughed like crazy. "Again! Come on! This is so rad! " Novak yelled out flailing his arms around. I laughed, equally exited, and floored it again. I love my job..

~Your POV~
About thirty minutes later, a sweaty group of laughing guys came walking over to us. Bam wrapped his arms around me. "That was fun.. " He sighed happily. I chuckled. "How can you get sweaty, sitting in a car? " I said wiggling around, trying to get his hands off me. "Talent.. just talent.. " He bent forward, trying to push his lips on mine, but I dodged. "Nahuh, remember.. THAT, caused you to lose that privilege for a day.. " I smirked. He let go of me. "What, you were serious!? " I nodded. "As a heartattack.. " He whined. "You suck.. " I laughed at him. "Not today sweety.. " Everyone fell silent, until Novak erupted in a cheer of joy. "Cassie made a sex joke! " He yelled. This caused me to blush again and look down. They all laughed at me. "Not nice.. " I pouted. "Hey Chase, guess what? " I looked up at Bam. "Huh? " "Now that we’ve finished this bit of filming, we’re done.. " I smiled. "Yay! I get to have my boyfriend back! " I jumping a little. He smiled. "Jup" I sat down, the smile not leaving my face. "Hey Bammle, guess what? " He laughed, at my mocking. "Huh? " He answered. "I love you. " I said with a grin. He chuckled. The rest of the guys just made a face. "Cheesy! " Was the unison reply. I laughed at them. I didn’t care.. Call me cheesy all you want.. I’m in love.

We sat there for a little while, just laughing and talking. It felt good.. it was like the old days.. No stress, no shit, just having fun. The upside was that I was able to kiss Bam now.. so yeah, I wouldn’t trade it in for anything. Oh shit.. I can’t kiss him.. Fuck me and my stupid pride..
"Hey babe? " I said looking up at him. I was sitting between Bam’s legs. "Wha? " I felt him lean down, his hair touched the sides of my face. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. It didn’t take him long to respond and soon he was hoisting me up on his lap, easy access, as he calls it. That just grosses me out.. in a way.. When we both came up for air he let out a cry of triumph. "Hah! I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist me! " He yelled out in victory. I rolled my eyes. "Don’t tip over, your ego might become top heavy.. " Drea snickered. "Ooh! You know what we should do Cas!? " I turned my head towards her just as Bam leant in to kiss me again, he got my ear. *Heheh, sucker..* "What? " She knew I was curious as hell.. "A girls weekend! That’d be so awesome.. isn’t your sister coming over Raabie? " My face lit up. "Yeah! That’d be rad! Oohh.. I know, we could.. " My voice trailed off, thinking of all the possibilities. "Hey, hold on! Don’t I get a say in this!? " Both Bam and Dico yelled out. I grinned. "Not really, no.. " I answered both the guys. I heard the others snigger as Drea continued talking about things we could do. "You’re not going.. " Bam whispered in my ear, tightening his grip on me. I chuckled as he pressed a kiss to my neck. "You’re a big boy, you’ll manage.. " I said laughing at his behaviour.

~Bam’s POV~
I really didn’t want her to go.. God, now I know what Ape was talking about during our teen years.

"Once you’ll find that special girl, you won’t let her leave Bam.. you treat her with respect and cherish every aspect of her.. " She said pushing me down on the bed. "Fuck Ape, that’s bull and you know it. " I grinned at the sight of Jenn running over our lawn, straightening her skirt. Ape grabbed my face and made me look at her. "Bam, I know I can’t stop you from doing the things you want-" "Damn right you can’t" I said interrupting her. She tightened her grip on my cheeks and I winced. "But treat girls with respect.. they are no objects specially made for your pleasure. You treat them with the respect that they deserve.. And pray to god I don’t find you with two girls at the same time.. Cause I will not hesitate to lock you in here and nail the windows shut.. " I grinned, forming a picture in my head. Again, her grip tightened. "You heard me young man? " I rolled my eyes and nodded to the best of my abilities. "Treat them with the respect that they deserve.. " She said walking out of my room. "You’ll know what I mean in a few years.. "

Okay, so those few years turned into a bit more.. But yeah.. she made her point pretty clear now. I looked down at the girl I was holding in my arms, not being able to even think about doing those things to her, I did to others as a teenager. I might want to talk to her about it.. thank her, or something.. I kissed the top of Cassie’s head.. I really did not want her to leave my arms..

~Your POV~
So yeah, plans were formed, calls were made.. And before we knew it, we saw(well, I heard..) the cab come up which held Raab’s sister, Kink. Well, her real name was Kendra, but we called her kink. I met her a few times over the years, but not much. "Go start the car.. " I hissed nudging Drea. We had planned to kidnap kink immediately, because we had a feeling they weren’t going to let us go if we’d wait. "Oh.. right.. " Drea said as if just realising we were about to run off for the weekend. Kink knew about it and would lead me to the car. "KINK! " Raab yelled running passed me. I grinned and leant against the doorpost. Two arms found their way around my waist and a kiss was planted in my neck. "You know she wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for that Christmas gift of yours..? " Bam said softly. I nodded. "Yeah.. so it was for a real good cause, they are both too stubborn to make the first move.. " He grinned. "I know some other stubborn people.. " I rolled my eyes and stepped out of his grasp. "Really? Can’t think of a soul.. " I teased before stepping out to meet Kink.

"Carebear! " She yelled. "Kinky! " I laughed. She hugged me. "Still on? " I heard in my ear. I had trouble hiding my grin. "Ahuh, sure is.. Drea’s waiting in the car.. " I felt her nod as we released. "Don’t stand there! Get in! " Raab said grabbing one of Kink’s bags and walking back to the front door. "Three..twoo.. " Kink whispered, we both inched backwards. "RUN! " We made a run for it, she skillfully guided me towards the waiting getaway car, and pushed us both in the backseat. We had packed some extra clothes, in case something like this would happen, and the guys had gotten her bag. "Go go go! " I laughed while Drea sped away. We all were in the biggest laughing fit. "Oh my god, the adrenaline rush! Unbelievable! " I screeched over the other’s laughter.

~Bam’s POV~
"Eh.. dude.. what just happened? " I said blinking at the big dust cloud on my driveway. "Not a clue.. " Was the unison answer..
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget to check out my Ville Valo story, Misconnected!
Hope all was to your liking :)
-XOXO