Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter thirty

Part thirty:

"I don’t get how girls can talk that much.. especially when they just spend a three day weekend together! " Raab groaned. Drea and I kind of highjacked Kink again, we were in deep conversation sitting out by the pool. I giggled. "I think your brother wants some time with you Kink.. we’ll talk later.. " She laughed. "Yeah.. I did kinda come here for him.. I’ll see you later girls.. " She stood up and left. "CHRIS!? " She yelled in search for him. "What? Have time for me now? " Came the grumpy reply. I grinned. Poor guy.. Me and Drea sat and talked for a while, until she had to go to work. I sighed and leant myhead back against the couch. I’d been having a writersblock lately.. and I really needed to get stuff out again. Demon jumped on my lap when he saw my arms over my head. Seeing as he wasn’t that small anymore, I let out a loud groan. "Jesus Demon.. you need a diet.. " I huffed. Dico chuckled behind me. "He’s just growing Cass.. no need for a diet.. " He sat down beside me and pushed Demon of a little. "Hah, you’re a bit bored too huh? With Drea gone.. " I smiled nudging him. He sighed. "Yeah.. a little.. Bam’s preparing for the movie we’re starting soon.. He’s not much fun either.. Wanna wrestle in jello? " He said it like it was all one sentence. I laughed. "Nah thanks.. could you help me to the kitchen? I want a sandwich.. " He nodded. "Sure.. if you’ll make me one too? " I nodded. "Sure.. "

We both sat munching on a sandwich in silence. "God, now I’m bored again! " Dico exclaimed with a full mouth. I laughed. "I’ll just go and see what Bam’s up to.. " I stood up and took the sandwich I made for him with me. I carefully made my way to his editing room slash office. Right before I answered I heard him say: "I don’t care what he’s asking! " I opened the door. "I’ll call you later.. " He said hastily. "Hey babe.. thought you might be hungry.. " I held out the sandwich. He smiled. "Thanks, I am.. The planning takes a lot of work.. " I smiled and leant my arms on the big leather office chair he sat in. "I can only imagine.. I’m just glad I’m not you.. " He chuckled and pulled me on his lap. "I’m too.. else there would be nothing left to love.. " He kissed my neck before taking a bite of his sandwich. I laughed. "Now that’s just corny! " He just wrapped his arms around my neck. "You love me.. don’t deny it.. " I sighed dramatically. "I guess.. " I put my hand to my forehead and let myself fall back towards his chest. He chuckled. "I’m glad you’re happy Chase.. " Another kiss was pressed to my neck. I raised an eyebrow. "Bam.. what’s up? You’re tense.. Not stressing too much about that movie, are ya? I’m not having a repeat of that previous behaviour of yours.. " I said turning to face him a little. "It’s nothing babe.. really.. just a bit frustrated about some delivery people.. I’ll be fine. " I’m not convinced.. but I’ll let him be for now. "I’ll let you be.. I really should be working anyway.. I’m just not getting past this freaking writer’s block.. " I groaned a little. He didn’t respond, just pressed his lips to mine. God.. I melted right there. What started out as an innocent kiss, resulted in a short make out session. I broke away to breath, that was a slight gasp. He chuckled. "Go.. we’ll continue later.. in a better spot as well.. " I raised an eyebrow suggestively. "What are you thinking of mister!? " He grinned and slapped my ass. "Go, write your little heart out.. love you" I smirked. "Love you too.. "

"Playing tag like little kids.. " I mumbled as I tapped my fingers against the screen of my screen. For some reason, I wanted a song with that sentence in it.. but I was getting absolutely nowhere.. I’d already moved out of my room, because I felt like the place was bringing me down, but the living room wasn’t doing much good either.. Suddenly the phone rang, the house phone.. and that’s pretty rare around here. I reached around the couch and grabbed it. "Margera household, Cassie speaking.. " I said continuing the tapping on my screen. "Hah, you really are the only who will answer that damn phone, AND answer it properly.. " Dunn chuckled. I smiled. "Shut up beardo.. why you calling? " I said smirking. He laughed at my newfound nickname. "Just calling to say I arrived okay.. I’m starting filming tomorrow. " I smiled. "Good, but Dunnie.. the housephone? It was pure luck I was even near it.. if I was watching TV or something I wouldn’t even have bothered to walk the three steps.. " He chuckled. "I know, I know.. wishful thinking I guess.. hey Cas, I have to go.. could you check if Kink has my number? " I grinned at his request. "Trying to make a pass huh beardo? You’ve got my blessing.. but watch out for Raabit.. he’s kind of territorial when it comes to his sister.. We haven’t seen her since we let her come within a five foot radius from him this morning.. " It was silent for a few seconds. "I’m not.. I mean.. " I laughed. "Oh come off it! You know you are! " He sighed. "Oh fine.. but I swear, if you find yourself having a Drea moment and blab something to her or Raab for that matter, I won’t have mercy! " He threatened. I laughed. "Wouldn’t dare beardo.. and I know for a fact.. she has your number, and yes.. she’ll call " I hung up, not waiting for the party he’d undoubtedly be throwing. I laid the phone on the cabinet behind the couch. "Playing tag like little kids, what’s happened to the love I miss.. " I smirked at the newfound inspiration. "Ball’s in your court, make your move.. " I hummed an improvised tune to the lyrics. They all came pouring out at once. "Thanks Beardo.. " I mumbled grinning. My fingers making the familiar sound on the keyboard. *Thank god that block’s over.. "

That night, I laid in bed before Bam came in. But I was still up when the door softly opened and he snuck in. He took off his clothes and got in. I laughed. "I’m still up you know.. " I snickered. He groaned. "Ah Chase! You know I’m not good at being quiet! Save me the trouble! " I grinned and laid my head on his chest, pecking it in the progress. "Too much fun, not gonna happen, sorry.. " He groaned again and pulled me up higher, his lips met mine. I was feeling a bit more dominant this evening, so I straddled him, not breaking the kiss once. I was even surprising myself with the level of skill I had already achieved in this department, it hadn’t been that long.. I kissed him with all the passion I could muster and felt his hands roam my barely covered body. I’d made it a habit to sleep in a pair of his boxers and a tanktop without a bra. He rolled me over and his hands went down to the waistband of my boxers. He slowly slid them off, only to start working on my shirt right after it. But.. just like this afternoon, something didn’t feel right. God, don’t get me wrong, physically it felt more than right.. but he wasn’t in it like he usually is.. It felt tense and unnatural. I broke the kiss, hoping he wouldn’t get frustrated. "Bam.. " I whispered hoarsly. He continued to kiss my stomach, making me squirm a little. "Bam.. please.. " I said again, a bit louder this time. He got the message and reluctantly brought his head back up.. "What? " He asked a little out of breath.. I sighed. "What’s going on with you..? You’re acting funny.. Not just today.. but it’s been longer now.. And don’t say it’s nothing.. I know it is.. I just hope it’s something you can tell me. " I was glad I got it out.. it had been bugging me for some time now. "God, chase.. now? I mean.. come on! " He pressed his lips to my neck again. I pushed him away, even though my body screamed for me not to. "Bam, please.. even this doesn’t feel right anymore.. You’re not with me like you’re supposed to be! You’re tense.. I can feel it in everything you do.." I felt his body slouch a bit and he crawled off me. "It’s just.. " He started. "I don’t want you to worry.. " He sighed and held me close. I raised my eyebrows. "Most of the time, when those words are said, it’s actually something you SHOULD worry about.. " He groaned but didn’t speak again.. After a while, I decided to push a little. "Bam.. please.. If something’s bugging you.. you shouldn’t have to deal with it alone.. " I said softly. I put my hand on his chest and softly stroked my thumb back and forth. "In this case I should! " He raised his voice a little. "What case?! " I was really becoming frustrated now.. what was all this about? He let out a enormous sigh and his hand found it’s way to my hair, stroking in the same matter I did. "It’s just.. I’ve been getting these messages.. phonecalls.. " I raised an eyebrow. "The delivery guys? " He shook his head.. "I don’t know who it is.. It’s always when I can’t answer my phone, either voicemails or e mails.. It’s always the same though.. only getting bigger and bigger. " Silence took over the room again. Just as I was about to ask for more clarification, he spoke again. "They’re threats.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I really need to figure out how to continue this one.. Like I said, this'll take a while..
-XOXO