Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter thirty four

Part thirty four:

~Dunn’s POV~
"So..? What is all that fuss about? I only got a message from Bam on my voicemail a while back.. he hasn’t answered any of my calls. " She closed her phone with a blank look on her face. "They.. wow.. " Bringing her hands to her temple, she let out a big sigh. "There was an ex employee.. Elvis? " She looked up at me questioningly. I nodded. "He.. threatened Bam.. Bam’s life.. " I felt my eyes widen on instinct. "He what!? " She nodded, swallowing with a pained look on her face. "Apparantly, he has for several weeks now.. It ended two days ago, cops caught him trying to sneak onto the property.. but he did attack Cassie.. " I groaned. "Someone has it out for that girl.. I swear, she doesn’t deserve this.. She’s okay, right? " She nodded. "She is, shaken up a little.. but good. You’re right.. she doesn’t deserve it, no one does. I know for sure though, that she will make something positive out of it.. I don’t think I’ve ever met a stronger person than her.. " I nodded. "True.. " I went to say something else but the vibrating of my phone cut me off. She looked expectant, almost as if knowing what was coming. I looked at the little screen and sighed. "Well, that’s it for my lunchbreak.. " I muttered. She moved her gaze to the table. "Oh.. " Why did she look so flustered all of a sudden. "What, why so sad? I kind of had my heart set on doing this again tomorrow.. " I grinned. She looked up with a smile on her face and nodded. "Yeah? That would be nice.. " We stood up simulateously, putting down some money for our food. Walking out the door of the diner, we both had to go in different ways. Before she could say anything I leant over with a wink and kissed her cheek. "See you tomorrow Kendra, looking forward to it.. "

~Your POV~
It’s amazing how one incident can change the way you live and just your life in general. Spirits had been lifted all throughout the house and Bam had decided to do some renovating. He was painting quite a few rooms and was adding some new death contraption to his already present skate ramp in the yard. When I say he was painting, I’m actually serious this time. Everyone was painting, including Bam. Drea and I spent a lot of time talking over the whole past weeks.. it had made quite the impression on all of us, but this was just our way of dealing with it. The weather was so nice, that we’d taken to tanning today.. pretty much used up all the words about the matter, so we just enjoyed each others company.

"Dre? Do my back for me? " I said untangling the knot of my bikini top on my back. She groaned as an answer and made to get up when Bam came walking towards us. "Oh no, just lay down.. I don’t mind doing that! " I could hear the grin in his voice. I rolled my eyes. "Bet you do lover.. no funny business! Sunscreen isn’t supposed to get familiar with certain places. " Drea snorted, as did Bam. "Lovely way to put it babe.. just lay still.. " He chuckled. He started rubbing it in, the minute I felt the liquid touch my skin, I cringed. "Cold.. " I muttered. He just leant over and kissed behind my one exposed ear.

After five minutes of rubbing and the occasional finger slip here and there, he stood up, kissed me again and walked back to the house without another word. Just as I heard him open the door I sat up a little, just far enough to turn my head towards him, laying half on my side. I heard Drea gasp, only confirming my suspicions more. "Honey!? " I asked with the sweetest voice I could muster. "Could you bring the paint remover back here!? " I let a scowl take over my face at that last sentence, only to laugh again as I heard his shrieking answer. "WHAT!? how, did you know that!? "

"I’m a Jedi, remember? " I laughed, laying down again. Drea chuckled softly. "He even drew a heartagram and a smiley face.. can’t say he isn’t thorough.. " I rolled my eyes. Leave it to our dear Andrea to give him a compliment about painting my entire back in a "thorough " way..

Yeah.. it was good to get rid of the worries. Well, ones like that. The biggest were the ones that were supposed to be right now.. Stressing about an MTV rep or one of the guys fucking something up.. all was right with the world. Of course, the press had found out about the whole ordeal after not seeing anything for Bam for such a long time.. so there was pretty much a steady group of paparazzi camping outside the gates.. but we were so extremely used by just living in this house by now, that we didn’t mind sitting it out for a few more days.. Authorities were already trying to get the voltures to leave.. So we’d enjoy it like a vacation.

"Whatcha doing? " Bam’s warm arms wrapped around my waist as he sat down behind me on the bed that night. I was typing away furiously on my laptop. "Song" I mumbled, plotting out the last few lines in my head. "What kind of song? " He pressed, laying his head in the crook of my neck. "Rock " I mumbled again, biting my lip. "What’s it about? " He kissed my neck, slowly inching up. I closed my eyes and supressed a shudder making it’s way up my spine. "Bahaaam.. " I growled slightly, pressing to get those last few words out faster. At the last period that appeared on my screen, I immediately turned around and pressed my lips to his. "Unfair.. " I mumbled in between kisses. He chuckled and pulled me on top of him. "Yet.. " he said stroking some hair out of my face. "I don’t hear you complaining.. " He kissed practically every spot on my face. I smiled. "The forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest.. " He chuckled. "I’m not forbidding in any way, doll.. Well, not to you.. " I laughed at this. "True, but it sounds so incredibly mysterious.. " He laughed, the sound through his nose sounded more clear than ever. God, how glad I was to hear that smile again. "I love you.. " He mumbled. He attacked my lips again, nibbling on my slightly swollen lower lip. "I really shouldn’t.. " I mumbled during the sporadically free moments. "Shouldn’t what?" His voice sounded strained and filled with lust. "Let the guy who paints my back a florescent blue kiss me like this.. " I said turning my head away to hide my smile. He let out a hearty laugh before capturing me again, this time finding no resistance.

"Bam got laid again! We can all die peacefully now! " Novak announced to the house that next morning. No matter how long I knew these guys, that was never going to be something I got used to, I buried my head in Bam’s shoulder out of embarrassment. I should probably put something other than just his crimson dress shirt I guess, if I want to avoid further comments. "Novaahaak.. " I mumbled through the fabric of Bam’s shirt. He chuckled. "Oh come on babe, why no loving for me? I’m always in for a threesome! " I crunched up my face in disgust. "I’d rather kiss a porcupine’s ass! " I really didn’t want a threesome and especially not with someone I see as my own bloody brother! Bam laughed at my remark. "Sorry love, Novak’s the closest we’ve got " A protesting wail came from Novak’s barstool. "Just to avoid that, I’ll find a real one myself.. " I mumbled feeling my way to one of the other stools.

"Oh how I love the smell of sex and burns in the morning.. " Bam chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dunnie gets some lovin’ :D
So, remember Kendra? Or should I say Kink :P

Okay, here’s the deal.. I’m having surgery tomorrow, nothing big.. but I won’t be able to update for a while.. Using my hands it pretty much out of the question. I busted my ass trying to get this one out before that. Yes, I do know it’s a filler.. and a little shorter.. but I’m debating on what to do next.. I do hope it’s up to par.

I ask your forgiveness, and stick around-ness for the next chapter.

Comments are always amazing to read (A) Spead up my healing process? ;)

-XOXO
Love ya’ll, thanks for being patient.