Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter thirty five

Part thirty five:
Note to self.. Do not lie down again in the middle of the day. I stretched my arms over my head and let out a cat like pur that was answered by Trouble, who had been sleeping soundly, next to me. "We’re two lazy people, you and me.. " I mumbled, scratching the cat behind it’s ears. "Since when’s that cat a person? " Bam laughed, entering the room. It felt great to hear him laugh again, so great I couldn’t get enough of it. "Since I said so! " I grinned stubbornly. He chuckled and laid down on the bed next to me. "Guess what? " He sounded like a kid in a candy store. Still to tired to even try and guess, I just Hmm’d, in response. "Demon tackled Glomb and tore his hat to shreds.. " I sat up immiately. "Timmy’s here? TIMMY!!!! " I heard a laugh and footsteps coming towards the room. "You called madam? " He said laughing. I held out my arms. "God I missed you! Hug! " He eagerly stepped into my arms and I hugged him as if my life depended on it, I really missed the guy. "Where have you been you ass! " I mumbled into his shirt. "Ah, you know.. all sorts of stuff.. surprisingly, not all for Bam this time. " he chuckled detaching himself from me. I’m guessing Bam got impatient, getting no attention for more than 20 seconds. I processed what he said for a minute. "You got a girlfriend! " I yelled pointing at him. The room was silent for a sec when he spoke again. "How the fuck do you know these things..? " He said stunned. Bam bursted out laughing. "You actually do!? Fuck dude! I’ve got myself a psychic girlfriend! " Glomb stayed silent, I’m guessing he felt rather uncomfortable. "What’s her name? " I smiled. I was genuinely interested. "Raven" I could hear the smile in his voice. "It’s nothing big.. we met a while ago.. We hang out a lot. " Aw shucks, my little timmy was emberassed. "If you’re happy, I’m happy.. " I said letting myself fall back onto the bed, head on Bam’s stomach. He let out a yelp. "Easy woman! I bruise easily! " He whined. Now it was my turn to burst out laughing. "I beg your pardon? This just now bothers you!? " I said between laughs. I heard Glomb stifle a laugh and Bam grin. "Just.. shut up.. " He mumbled. I snickered. "Just, shut up.. " I mocked. He brought his body off the bed for a second before falling back, making my head fall in an uncomfortable position as well. "Ass.. " I muttered with a smile.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

~Drea’s POV~
"Hey hun" I kissed Dico’s cheek, he grumbled a response as he twitched heavily, trying to win the game by moving the controller in every possible direction. I chuckled, dork. "Want to go out to eat after I take a shower? " I asked him after I heard the unmistakable sound of a losing player. He sighed and stood up, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ahuh, sure " He smiled and pecked my nose. I still blushed, every time he did that. "So now I am more interesting than that game? " I laughed teasingly. He shook his head with a smile. "Nah, you always are.. " I shook my head. "Sweet talker.. " I detached myself from him and made my way upstairs. I entered the bathroom connected to our room and looked around. "Hey D? Where are the towels? " I didn’t have to yell cause I heard him come up the stairs behind me. "Ehh, check the room.. I think there are a few in the cabinet" He said leaning in the doorway. I nodded and took the door directly to our bedroom. When I swung it open, I froze. Everywhere I looked were baby’s breath and roses. The perfectly white baby’s breath contrasted strongly with the bloodred roses. I didn’t know what to say.. I took little steps into the room, where a path had been cleared. I walked over to the bed, where a pink rose laid on the covers, being the odd one out. I picked it up and read the card attached to it.

Will you marry me?

My eyes went wide and I turned around in a flash, finding a hopeful face watching me. I couldn’t help myself. All the tingles and sensation came out as I screamed. I ran towards him and kiseed him with all the passion I could find in me. Oh my god.. was all that went through my mind.
Oh my god..

~Your POV~
"What the heck was that!? " I sat up straight. "Fuck if I know.. let’s check it out.. " Bam pulled me from the bed and the three of us went to check out the scream. Now, when you’re blind.. it’s pretty common for your other senses to strengthen a bit, but this I couldn’t have seen coming. As soon as we were walking down the hallway, I was thrown down on the floor. "Cass! Cass! " Drea said shaking my shoulders. "He.. " She started to hyper ventilate. I grabbed her head and made her sit still. "Easy! Is everything okay? What happened? Why’d you scream? " I realised it were a lot of questions, but I hope at least my tone of voice would calm her down a bit. "He asked me to marry him.. " She blurted out. My eyes went wide. "He what!? " Silence.. "Well!?? " I shook her a bit. Helloo? In desperate need of an answer, here! " I felt her shake her head. "Yeah.. " She squeaked out. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Now there were two screams, both mine and Drea. "That’s great! " I exlaimed, hugging her as best as our position would allow it.

~Drea’s POV~
We were silent again. "Oh my god.. " I started. "You’re getting married!! " Cassie finished. This was followed by another shriek. By now, all the guys had gathered around us, covering their ears. Dico was watching us with an amused smile. "Dico tying the knot.. Who would’ve thunk it.. " Bam mumbled as soon as we were quiet again. No one spoke, I couldn’t believe it.. was he really going to make a smartass remark right now? "Congratulations man, that’s great" He said smiling. I let out a sigh of relief as he and Dico did that man hug thing, followed by all the others. When they were done exchanging hugs and congrats, Dico lifted me from the floor. "You still want to go out to dinner? " He asked, laughing softly. I just nodded with a smile on my face. "I love you.. " I whispered. He chuckled and kissed me. "Love you too"

~Bam’s POV~
"Well, didn’t see that one coming.. " I mumbled with a laugh as we all sat in the livingroom that evening. Dico hadn’t spoken with any of us about a proposal to Drea. "I think none of us did.. " Glomb said, still a little stunned as well. "You haven’t got any surprises in the near future do you Bam? " He laughed, adverting his eyes to Chase for a second. "He’s one big surprise" She retorted, before I could even speak. Glomb put his hands up in defence. "Okay, THAT I did not want to know! " Chase chuckled. "Hey, I’m just saying, you’re making it perverted.. " He rolled his eyes. "But seriously.. no proposal from your side anytime soon right? Cause that would be a little too much to handle for all of us.."

To be honest, these questions were making me feel strange. The proposal from Dico made me think about mine and Chases future again. But somehow.. marriage didn’t seem like a necessity.. I don’t feel like we need a stupid piece of paper to proclaim our love for each other.. I already know she’s the one for me. God, the shit that we had to go through proved that for me. The fact that neither of us dared to make a move for years, Travis, her memory loss.. Everything! Every single time that I came close to losing her, my entire body ached. I’m not necessarily a romantic person.. But if there’s any feeling I would describe a bleeding heart with, that’s it.

So for me, it’s not really a priority.. marriage. But I don’t know how Chase will react to that. If she even thought about it.. if she did.. does she want to get married? It’s unlikely she feels the same.. Every girl wants to get married right? They start planning this shit at the age of 3! And her reaction to Drea’s news.. she was so happy.. If she’d want to get married.. I’d do it.. for her.. But is it still a marriage.. when you’re doing it to please someone else?
♠ ♠ ♠
God damnit, I'm sorry!
I have the hugest block on this one..
I don't want it to end yet.. but i can't think of anything else!
Please be a little patient with me?
I'm hoping to squeeze about two or three more chapters out of the little idea i've got right now..
Are you guys still happy with this chapter?
let me know! :)
-XOXO