Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter fifty two

Part fifty two:

I gasped, the hours of work were definitely showing in the final product. Bam took Jazmin from my arms as I started wandering around the room in awe. "Bam, it’s gorgeous! " I wouldn’t have put it past Bam to cram the room with heartagrams, top to bottom, but it was nothing like that. There was a mural covering two walls with swirls in soft greens, yellows and white. I was glad there was no pink in sight. Above the crib in the corner was a mobile with clouds with our pictures in it. I chuckled and spun it softly. It played the instrumental of beautiful, by HIM. I looked at Bam over my shoulder. "I had to put it in somewhere.. " I smiled at his childish grin but frowned when I thought of the guys that composed the song. "I’m okay with it babe.. why can’t you..? " He said softly, bouncing Jazmin as he walked. I shrugged. I honestly didn’t know. I know the band’s friendship meant a lot to Bam and they’d done more good than they’d ever done bad.. but for some reason, this hurt me deeply. "I guess it’s more about me holding a grudge than it is about you now, anyway.. " I mumbled. He nodded. "Hate to say it, but yeah.. I forgave them babe.. try to do the same.. "

It’s been two weeks now. We, Jazmin, Bam and me, were going to New York to do an interview, introduce Jazmin in a way. Paparazzi had been bothering Bam more and more as the adoption came to a close and now that Jazmin was finally here, he couldn’t take it anymore. We were hoping to put a stop to the madness by doing this interview. Seeing Bam’s history with the place, we’d chosen for MTV. "Babe, not kidding, we have to go NOW! " Bam yelled up the stairs. I groaned as I tried to get a kicking Jazmin into her BAM onesie. "Come on sweetie.. Help me out here? " I heard a chuckle behind me, guess he came to see what the holdup was. "You like making things hard for mommy, don’t you princess.. " He mumbled picking her up and holding her out for me so I could put the thing over her little legs. She gurgled happily as Bam set her down again and started tickling her sides a little. I groaned. "Nice going daddy, like she’s not squirming around too much already! " He laughed. "Uh-oh, now we’ve done it.. " He gave Jazmin a sloppy kiss on her cheek, making her squeal and crawl away from his hands. I sighed. "I give up, you dress her.. I’ll get the car.. "

~Bam’s POV~
I looked at the little girl in front of me. "Mommy’s having a stressful day today.." I assured her. She wouldn’t know what the hell I was talking about, but talking to her made me feel good. "Let’s go princess, before mommy goes insane.. " I picked her up and walked out of the room. "Where are you going at this hour? " Novak grumbled, walking out of his room in only boxers. I instinctly shielded Jazmin’s eyes but laughed at him. "It’s noon smartass, and we’re going to New York remember? The interview is today. " He nodded, still half asleep. "Right.. " Finally being able to focus, his eyes fell onto Jazmin. "Morning cutie.. " He stroked her head and walked past me into the bathroom. I smirked. Even Novak wasn’t totally immune to the normal world. Jazmin had quickly become his favourite person in the house.

~Your POV~
"So, Cassie, would you say Jazmin’s more of a daddy’s girl? Or does she like you better.. " The interviewer asked. I raised my eyebrow. "That’s a good one.. I guess I don’t really see a difference, she’s just happy with all sorts of attention. Even if it means Novak’s funny faces.. " Bam grinned. "And he doesn’t have to put a lot of effort into looking funny.. " I rolled my eyes. "How did you come to the decision of adopting? " The interviewer, I believe her name was Tessa, continued. I looked over at Bam, silently pleading for him to answer this one. He cleared his throat and took my hand. "It was something we agreed on after we found out Cass’s disease was genetic. It wouldn’t feel right to bring a child into the world, knowing there would be a risk of going through the same troubles Cass did. " Tessa nodded briefly. "That’s a noble thought. Have you wanted kids of your own Cassie? " I frowned. "Jazmin is my own. Just because I didn’t give birth to her, doesn’t mean she isn’t mine.. " I felt a little offended and turned to the little girl in my lap, grabbing her pacifier. "No, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean it like that! " I nodded, knowing what she meant. "Well, those were my questions.. George is supposed to shoot some pictures of you, down the hall.. " We both nodded and shook her hand before walking out. "Awkward.. " Bam sang softly. I smirked, still stroking Jazmin’s hair. "Yeah.. I know she meant well.. but that just sounded rude.. " He put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I’m sure it’ll be fine.. Let’s go introduce our supermodel to the world.. " I chuckled. We might not have been sure if Jazmin was a mommy or a daddy’s girl.. but one thing was for sure.. Bam was a sucker for his daughter.

~Bam’s POV~
"There’s the happy family! " A guy, too gay for his own good, came bounding up to us. "Amazing, I’ve got a set for you over there, if you’ll just take a seat, we’ll get started! Is the little one used to flashes yet? Or should we try it without for the first few shots? Are you comfortable? Need a drink? A long day will get you thirsty alright! Jaqueline, get these people a drink! Oh Fred, I told you that my camera is.. " His voice died down as he all but sprinted out of the room. We both stood frozen in our spots, even Jazmin was quiet. A young girl, who I guessed was Jaqueline, came over to us. "He can be quite overwhelming, can’t he..? " She said with a smile. "Just take a seat over there.. " She met Jazmin’s outstretched hand with a pinky and let her yank it around for a bit. "Cute girl.. She’ll grow up to be a heartbreaker, that’s for sure.. " She nodded in a friendly matter and walked off to take care of some other things again. I looked at Chase, who still was a bit overwhelmed. I chuckled. "Almost over.. "

"Thank you Margera family! Let’s give them a round of applause guys! " Hyperactive George squealed after the small fotoshoot we’d done. I smirked. "Thanks for everything guys, we’re going home now" I put my hand on the small of Chase’s back and guided her to the door. Right before we left, Jaqueline popped up again, pressing Jazmin’s pacifier in my hand. "She dropped it, bye cutie" She quickly stroked Jazmin’s head and left again. Chase watched her go. "She’ll be a big one here.. the only professional girl I saw all day.. " She muttered. I smiled and lifted Jazmin out of her arms. "And she’s your first fan!" I cooed with a smile.

~Ville’s POV~
I knew about Jazmin, Bam called me the second day they finally got her. He was extatic and I had congratulated him several times. He seemed more grounded, when he got Jazmin.. I was happy for him. I still didn’t dare call again though. I didn’t like the feeling of Cassie, who was still mad at me, picking up the phone. Bam didn’t understand the grudge too much either, just said she’d come around.

I entered the practice space to find my friends and bandmates all crowded around the centre table. "What are you guys doing? " I asked confused. "Check this out, she’s beautiful.. " Mige mumbled letting me look at what was on the table. There were a few prints of the MTV website. My eye fell immediately on the top picture. It was a setting of Bam in a big medieval chair with Cassie sitting on the side of it, cradling Jazmin in her arms. They were right, she was beautiful. Bam looked as if he was trying his best to make the little girl laugh, but the look that caught me the most was the one in Cassie’s eyes. It was full of love, love for their daughter and for Bam. It made me feel guilty all over again. I realised Cassie wasn’t holding a grudge.. She was personally offended by what we said. We’d always talked about how her and Bam were so connected, they just weren’t the same without each other. I realised that the reason why she was so incredibly mad at us, was that she thought we questioned her as well, her ability to care for her daughter and the man she loved.

I should’ve known.. you can’t touch one without the other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate the block I'm having for this story.. It's just not coming along like I want it to..

I started another Ville story out of frustration.. I like the beginning I have so far. I might post it up for you soon, just to hear some opinions..

I'm not completely satisfied, but I hope the chapter works for you guys :)

-XOXO