Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

(Im)Mature

So this is no chapter of They say love is blind..
But I hope it still won't disappoint..

When I asked you guys about suggestions for a new story, I heard a few of you who wanted another Bam story. I didn't like the idea at first and started anoter Ville one instead..

However.. I decided to try and work out a new idea I had for, yet another, Bam story.. I'm going to see where (Im)Mature takes me after I finish this story.. Simply because Bam and his crew are fun to write about.. and (Im)Mature is the first story I've actually been exited for in a while..

I wrote sort of a summary and a few quotes for you guys to read.. Tell me what you think? I hope I can get on the same track as I was with this story and LLM, my two most succesfull stories..

Well, here it is.. The start of (Im)Mature.. Enjoy

(Im)Mature

Vanessa 22, Bam 29.

Vanessa is a successful musicproducer/mixer who takes jobs by e mail. She started this when she got known in the business and saw what it could do to you, the fame. She’s well respected and works from home. Tabloids eventually gave up on trying to find out her identity and let her live her life in peace.

She used to live in West-Chester when she was little but left after a huge fight with her parents to Cali, to live with an aunt. She was 10 at the time but knew what she wanted. It was in Cali where she started her work as a producer for underground bands. Now less involved in actually guiding the bands during the recording process, she cleans up the tracks sent to her and adjusts the sound where she deems it necessary. She’s also a queen in mixing tracks, DJ’s for fun.

Her old house is behind Bam’s current one. Even though they lived across town, her parents had good contacts with Bam’s when they were younger. He babysat her with Jess from time to time. They were good friends, as good as a 14 and 8 year old get anyway.

Now that her parents did not survive a car crash, Vanessa’s found out she’s inherited her childhood home. Despite the many bad memories that are connected to her parents, the house is dear to her. She decides to stay, needing a change from the secluded life in her Californian apartment.

Moving so far away at just 10 years old cause Vanessa to grow up rather quickly, this was not the case with someone else we know.

After moving in all of her stuff Vanessa collapses, exhausted, on her new bed. She’s tired, not moving anymore, and glad to have a soft surface to ease the pain in her muscles.

Though she did not realise someone else was glad too, that she found her bed..

---Bits and pieces.. ---

~Bam~
“Holy Hell! Did you just see the chick next door!?” Novak yelled, face pressed against the window. I sighed and shook my head. “No I didn’t life partner, now get back here” He sat back down on the chair next to mine and turned to me. “I thought there were living old people in that house..” His eyes gravitated to my beer bottle a little too much for my liking and I quickly downed the remaining liquid. “There were.. they died a while ago, car crash according to Ape.” He nodded in understanding. “Must be the realtor” He sighed. “Do realtors lay down on the beds? Fucking hot dude, I tell you..”

~~

~Vanessa~
“How are we supposed to get back on track if you keep reminding me of this age gap we have!? I did not return to West-Chester with the intentions of reconnecting with the Margera family, Bam. But now that I have? I’d like to be treated as the person I’ve become, not the eight year old you left behind. I’m successful and if we must measure assets and money, I bet I’m not far behind you!” I sighed and looked down at my shoes. “I’m not a little kid Bam..”

~~

~Vanessa~
“So you’re not a secretary?” He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I rubbed my neck awkwardly as I glanced between the group of men in front of me and the one in the doorway. “Not exactly..”

~~

~Bam~
“When you’re young.. it seems like a big age gap. But she’s a smart girl Bam, in no way a kid anymore. When you’re young, it’s inappropriate.. but do you feel it to be that way now?”

~~

“Fuck, I saw her in diapers!”

“If anyone here is immature, it’s you..”

“And apparently you get that one for free..”

“Needless to say, this did not turn out the way I planned..”

“OOPS!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Minor details might be changed during the story.. but this'll be the connection between the two leads..

The real update for They say love is blind could take a little longer, seeing as I have stupid school meetings all of a sudden, but i'm doing my best..

-XOXO