Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter seven

Part seven:

Ville left after I agreed to do the video for them. He told me to talk to Bam about the idea for the video, so I kind of knew what I was in for. I agreed but finished my song first. At least.. I tried to. It wasn’t coming together..
(Once again, lyrics are from paramore! NOT mine!)

I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass it's ticking like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out...
When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months
She finally set him free
I told him I can't lie, he was the only one for me
Two weeks and we had caught on fire
She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile

Whoa... I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa... it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God does it feel so good
'Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
'Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to, have exchanged
I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up, now look this way!

I sang quietly to myself and just at the part that said once a whore nothing more, Bam and Ville walked in. They both snickered a bit. "Releasing some aggression love? " Came Villes voice. I smiled. "Yeah yeah, make fun of me all you want.. but they love my lyrics, so don’t hate me ‘cause you can’t be me! " I said, doing a pose. They both laughed and tackled me to the bed. I laughed at them. "You guys are dorks.. all of you" It was silent for a moment. They both dove to tickle me again, just like when Ville arrived. Only I managed to kick them off the bed this time. "Watch the VERY! Expensive laptop people! " I said cradling it in my arms like a baby. A huff came from both of them. "Anywayz! " Bam said loudly. I could already imagine him doing his signature arm wave. I smiled. "What’s it that brings you to my room gentlemen? " They both sat down on the bed again. "Well, the video.. " Bam started. "I just finished the editing for the 69 eyes one. And I’m still on a buzz so I want to start as quickly as possible. And, I heard you agreed to participate in this oh so cool project of mine, so YAY! " He squeeled while attaching himself to me in a huuuge hug. I laughed an pushed him off. "Continue.. " I said laughing. "Well, we are going to start shooting in a week if everything goes well. I almost got us a location. An old museum not to far from here. They have a huge ballroom like, thingie.. and that would be perfect. " I nodded. "Soo.. that is all you wanted to tell me? " I bet they looked at each other blankly right now. "Uhh yah? " Ville said. Good, now move, I want to go swimming. "Huh!? " They said. "You actually want to go swimming!? It’s not even that warm outside! I’m not going.. " They both said. I laughed. "Big deal, I feel like swimming, so move, I want to get my bikini on. They shrugged and left my room. "Whatever you want sweetheart. " Ville said before closing the door. I smiled and got out my bikini. After I put it on, I grabbed a big fluffy towel and made my way downstairs. "You’re sick in the head Cas! " Came drea’s voice from the livingroom couches. After that, the guys let out an agreeing sound, they all were over there. "Love you too babe! " I yelled over my shoulder. I walked out to the pool and breathed in the cold air. I smiled contently and put my feet in. I knew they probably all were out on the deck watching if I really was going to go through with it. I tossed the towel aside and walked down the pool steps. "Cas! " Drea called from, you guessed it, the deck. I stood still. "Yah!? " "Would you mind if I took a few pictures for the course I’m taking!? " I shrugged. "Nah, go ahead.. Should I do a pose!? " I added with a grin. She laughed. "Nah, just be yourself.. enjoy.. for as far that’s possible, your swimming! " I laughed and continued walking down the steps. My hands grazing the water from time to time. I just kept walking until I completely submerged. My black hair was last to go under. I pushed myself off and swam under water for a while. That was, of course, until I need to breath. I resurfaced with a loud gasp and rubbed the water out of my eyes. The guys all cheered from the deck. I smiled looking up at the sky. Little raindrops started falling down. I twirled around happily in the water. I heard Drea laugh from above me. I stuck my tongue out and continued swimming. After a few minutes I heard her go inside too.

~Bam’s POV~
Drea and I were the last ones to stay on the deck. Drea still rapidly taking pictures of Chase in the pool. I just lent on the railing and watched her twirl around her hair clinging to her back and shoulders. "Hey Drea, did you develop those pictures of me and Chase already? " She looked away from the camera for a minute. "Anxious Bammy? " She said while sticking out her tongue. She turned back to taking pictures again but spoke whilst shooting. "No, haven’t had the time to, but I’ll do them this afternoon, or evening.. depends on what’s happening today. I’ll show them to you the minute I’ve got them okay? " I smiled. "Yeah, thanks, I’d like to know how they turned out." She chuckled softly. "Bet you would.. " I was going to walk inside but turned around again. "What’d you say? " I asked with raised eyebrows. She waved her hand at me, still shooting some pictures. I shrugged and walked inside.

~Glomb’s POV~
"Guys, shouldn’t we check on Cas? It has been an hour now! " I said to everyone. We were sitting in the living room while Bam and Ville discussed the video at the table. "She isn’t out yet? " Bam said jerking his head up from the conversation. I shook my head. "No dude, she still hasn’t come trough the door yet. My guess is she still is in the water. His eyes widened a bit and he stood up. I followed him. The rest of the guys continued to watch the movie. Only Ville walked with us.

Outside we saw her floating in the pool. On her back. "I can’t believe she’s still in there! " I whispered mostly to myself. You could see the air floating above it like a light fog. She was still breathing, but she looked frozen. Bam quickened his pace, as did Ville. "Chase! " Bam yelled. She slowly turned over and swam towards the edge of the pool, hanging on it with her hands. "Are you mental? You must be frozen! " I said to her. Bam and Ville lifted her up at her arms, I had grabbed the towel she had brought outside. We wrapped it around her and rubbed it hard, trying to get her warm. She just stood there, numb. A smile appeared on her face. "Sorry guys, I guess I didn’t notice. I was thinking.. Is it that bad? I don’t feel cold or something. " She said. I sighed. "Cas, you’re dead white, your lips are blue and your toes look like they have been dead for two months. You’re totally numb. " She chuckled. "Well that was a nice description Timmy. Thank you for that. Could you guys help me inside then? Maybe I should lay in bed or something. A hot shower would only hurt right now. " Bam had already picked her up and she laughed. "Wow, I’m not dying Bam.. don’t worry. " He just mumbled something and carried her inside.

~Your POV~
"You know I didn’t meant to scare you right? " I said when Bam put me in my bed. "I know you didn’t mean to.. But you still did. You need anything? " He asked with care in his voice. I smiled. "Nah, thanks.. I kind of already am bored. But I guess I need to warm up a little before going out again. " He smiled. "Probably, but it is around noon now.. I’ll ask Ape to bring you a sandwich up here. Want me to put in a movie or something? " I nodded. "That’d be nice, could you put in meangirls? " I asked while batting my eyelashes. He sighed. "Really, I love you to death, but you have to get a better taste in movies! " He said playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him and heard the movie start. "Thanks Bammle. " I said smiling. He kissed my cheek, his lips almost touched my mouth. Just that little mistake made my heart work overtime. Shit, I really had it bad.. "No problem Chase, I’ll come get you when we go out tonight, you’re coming right? " I knew he gave me the puppydog look. "Out? You just had a massive party last night! You should be suffering from a hangover mister! " I said waving my finger at him with a smirk. He went to say something but I shushed him. "SHH!, the movie starts. Yes, I’ll go with you guys. " He jumped a little and skipped out of my room. "Dork.. " I mumbled with a smile on my face. "HEARD YOU! " Came Bam’s voice from the hallway. "DON’T CARE! " I laughed back.

Apparently I fell asleep. I woke up to Bam shaking me. "Chase? You feeling any better? We want to go out soon.. " He said still shaking my shoulder. I yawned. "Yah, I’ll go with.. but I’m awake you know.. you can stop shaking me. " I said a little groggily. He grinned and pulled his hand back. "Okay, well.. can you be ready in 15 minutes? " I nodded and got out of bed. He left but came back in a second later. "I wanna be your wardrobe picker.. thingy.. " He said happily. I smiled an shook my head. "Sure.. go ahead. Sure you are straight? " I said with a laugh. It was sweet though. The guys always tried to help me in a way so I didn’t feel dependent on anyone. "Done! The black corset you love, baggy jeans and 4 belts. And ofcourse, Bam adio’s! " He said obviously proud of himself. "OOH! Here, gelly bracelets! Those are cool! " He added quickly. I laughed. "Thanks Bammle, that’s okay. " He smiled and left. I quickly went into the bathroom and washed my face a little. I got dressed and Drea did my make up again. We walked down the stairs together and got in the cars. I was in the hummer with the guys. Bam and Dunn were taking the lambo. I was resting my head on Villes shoulder. Why did I agree to go again? I always feel like a burden in a club. I love to dance though, but the guys always have to keep an eye on me, because of the crowds.

"Just, argh.. don’t be so silly Cas.. come in! " I was currently debating with myself if I should just call a cab and go back home. But Ville dragged me in. Inside, the smell of smoke and beer hit me like a ton of bricks. Ville laid his hands on both of my shoulders and guided me trough the crowd towards, I guess, a booth. "There you guys are! Got lost on the way from the car to the door!? " Bam yelled. I rolled my eyes a little. The humor that kid had.. unbelievable sometimes. "Nah, caught her trying to escape! " Ville said with a chuckle. "Nahuhh! Promise is promise Chase! You’re partying with us tonight! " Bam said happily. He dragged me down next to him in the booth. I smiled. They really were loyal friends.

"Care to dance? " Raab’s voice broke me out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded. "Love to. " I put down my drink and let Raab guide me trough the crowd, towards the dance floor. We just had a little fun. He was always a silly dancer, sometimes he let go of me, but made sure he always had my hands again. After a while I heard the voices of the rest of the guys around me. They never danced. Only with a girl. Tonight, I guess I was the lucky one.. for all of them. They kept me inside a circle. I could just let go and swayed to the music. They were all watching me smiling. After dancing we went back to the booth and drank some more. I talked a little with Glomb about his last carpeting job. He was so passionate about it, I loved to hear him talk about it. A hand helped me up and drug me towards the floor. I didn’t hear anyone of the guys complain so I guess it was one of them, I jus didn’t notice him get up. I let my hand slide up my abductors hand a little bit, I felt it. It was warm and a little rough. I felt traces of a tattoo on the wrist. I smiled. Bam could be subtle sometimes.. He twirled me around and grabbed my waist. Just like when we danced at the party. It was how we mostly danced though, if I went out with the guys. I closed my eyes, not that it would make any difference, but still. I was so into the music that I held my arms above my head and swayed them to the music. Letting them come down again, I gently went from the back of Bam’s neck, to mine, down the rest of my body. I could have sword I felt Bam shiver a little bit. I smiled and turned to face him again. Even if I had said to myself, I couldn’t like him. I couldn’t help but think.. could he like me back? We danced some more and went back to the table after that. Bam’s hand firmly around my waist.

I never drink a lot. But tonight, the drinks just kept coming. At the end of the evening, I was hanging on Bam’s shoulder and babbling on about all kinds of stuff. I never lose control like this, being blind is bad enough, being blind and out of control.. is hell. "Bam! Bammle! Bambi! " I said looking up at him. I heard him chuckle a little bit. "OOH! Bambi! I loved that movie! Sad to see it’s mother killed though.. " I said with a finger to my chin. Dunn went to grab my glass. "I think you have had enough to drink for tonight.. " He was the DD. But I quickly downed it before he could grab it. Not only were my senses stronger from being blind, I also had quick reflexes. "Banananana.. shit.. I can’t say it! Bam! Help me! " I said swinging my arms round his shoulders. He took a deep breath. "Ba-na-na.. " It remained silent. "Nanananana" He continued. I went into a laughing fit. "Why can’t we say banana? " I asked Bam. He gasped. "You said it! " I shook my head. "No I didn’t! " "Banana’s, in pyjama’s! HIIIIIHHH" There I went again. The guys took this as our cue to leave. Dunn and Glomb were the most sober ones. Dico was a little tipsy, but he helped carry me, Bam, Novak, Drea and Ville to the car, and don’t forget Raabbit, who decided that the dance floor was his bed for the night.