Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

It's Huge!

Matt trailed off, as he pulled into a parking space. He switched off the music, ignoring Roxy’s complaints, and got out of the car. Everyone else followed, Roxy stared at the massive building in front of them.
“Bloody hell. Its huge!” Roxy exclaimed. As everyone else started to laugh, “What, I’ve never been here before. Have you Ash?” she asked turning to Ashleigh,
“Erm, yeah I have. With a couple that adopted me before I met you.” Ashleigh said.
“Uh not fair bitch.”
“Fuck off slag!” Ashleigh laughed,
“Ok,” Zacky interrupted, “If you two have stop calling insults, we can go in, get you some new clothes, then get out of here quickly.”
“something tells me you don’t like shopping?” Roxy suggested,
“Only with girls. They’re too fucking fussy. No offence,”
“None taken. But we’re not as bad as some people.” Roxy said,
“No not at all Rox.”
“Oh come on lets just go.” Zacky complained, pushing the girls towards the entrance.
They wandered around all the shops for nearly two hours. Ashleigh had bought a purple halter-neck shirt with white stars, a black JD shirt, black skinny jeans, with a comic strip belt, a pair of red and black converse’s, a comic strip hoody, and a new lip ring. Roxy had bought a pair of red skinny jeans, a reversible belt and a new stud for her cartilage.
“See this is what I meant earlier, about girls being so fussy. We’ve been here for nearly two hours, and you’ve only bought three things, Ashleigh bought everything ages ago.” Zacky complained,
“I know, I’m sorry.”
“Can we get a drink somewhere?” Ashleigh asked,
“Yeah, sure. What about Roxy, you go with Zacky and finish shopping, while me Ashleigh and Syn go get some drinks. You can meet us upstairs in a bit.” Matt said, ignoring the evil look Zacky was giving him.
“Fine, but Syn’s coming with us as well, he might keep me sane.”
“Fine with me.” Syn said, as Zacky and Roxy started walking away. “See ya in a bit then guys.” He added, before catching up with Zacky and Roxy, leaving Matt and Ashleigh to go get the drinks.
“So having fun?” Ashleigh asked Matt trying her hardest not to laugh.
“Yeah barrels,” Matt replied smiling as they walked into Starbucks. They ordered their drinks and sat down next to each other in a small booth near the back, where it was completely empty.
“So how long have you and Roxy known each other then?”
“Since we were 9, so 8 years,” Ashleigh replied, turning to sit sideways so they could talk easier
“Cool,” Matt said then sighed
“Yeah small talk sucks,” Ashleigh joked,
“Uh huh. So, why were you and Roxy talking about that sex ed thing earlier?” he asked curiously, now turning to he was facing Ashleigh.
“We told you… just if anything did ever happen, we’d know how to say no.” Ashleigh said, hoping Matt wouldn’t notice the weakness in her voice. She couldn’t lie to save her life.
“Of course.” Matt said not believing her,
“No, seriously. As you said earlier, why would anyone need to say no to sex in your house.” She replied, her voice slightly stronger now.
“I was just curious. I mean, its obvious Roxy loves Zacky, I’m slightly worried that he’ll do something stupid,”
“Like what?”
Matt looked at her with an, are you being stupid, look on his face. He stared into Ashleigh’s eyes, she returned his gaze, and then he said,
“Like, a kiss or…” He began, but couldn’t finish his sentence, he felt a sudden urge flow through him and suddenly leant forward and kissed Ashleigh. He put his hand on her cheek, and Ashleigh put her hands around his neck, to deepen the kiss. For the short while they were kissing Ashleigh felt a warmth inside, and wasn’t happy when she heard someone calling them,
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short again but atleast its an update =]