Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Please?

Before they knew it they were back at the house. Zacky and Syn helped Roxy with her bags and Matt carried the bag with the paint in for Ashleigh.
“Cheers,” Ashleigh said when Matt put the paint down.
“Ashleigh can I talk to you?”
“Yeah?” Ashleigh said nervously,
“I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about what happened in Starbucks.” Matt started, “I shouldn’t have done what I did and I feel really guilty especially as I’ve had numerous goes at Zacky about it. I’m not saying you’re not hot or anything it’s just your age and that crap,”
“Don’t worry I understand and I kinda feel the same,”
“Thanks, so um… do you want me to go find you some paintbrushes”
“Nah I'm going to go help Roxy,”
“Ok see you later then,”
“Yeah see ya,”
“NO YOU CAN NOT!” Ashleigh heard Roxy shout to someone,
“Please,” She heard Zacky and Syn beg,
“No you’re not aloud back in here until its finished and if you do come in I will kick your arse to Hong Kong ok?” Roxy stated regaining her calm, by this time Ashleigh had come into Roxy’s room.
“No,” Zacky said crossing his arms and pouting like a five-year-old,
“Fine!” Roxy said before pushing both him and Syn out the door and shutting and locking it behind them.
“Smooth” Ashleigh joked walking over to Roxy’s still packed suitcase and opening it. She took out about 6 sketchpads before turning to Roxy, “I swear you had more than this,”
“Yeah there at the bottom,” Roxy replied walking over and digging another 7 out of the bottom of the case.
“God it’s been ages since we flicked through these.” Ashleigh said opening one of the pads,
“Yeah it has been quite a while” Roxy agreed opening another and flicking through it.
“When did you do this?” Ashleigh asked holding the page open and showing Roxy the drawing she was on about,
“Umm just after my 16th birthday I think you know when Davie asked me out?” Roxy replied.
“Cool I think it should go somewhere it’s to good not to!”
“Yeah but I don’t particularly want to be reminded of Davie,”
“Well don’t make it look like him then,”
“Yeah but the reason behind it will still stay the same wont it,”
“Fine do this one the,” Ashleigh said turning the page,
“I swear you just want me to cover my walls with porn,”
“You don’t have to do it big plus its not exactly porn is it?”
By the time they had finished they had picked out 4 pictures to go on Roxy’s walls, and a superman for the ceiling.
“Ok, I don’t think I’m gonna be any help here, so I’ll just watch you paint and draw everything cause I’ll completely fuck it up.”
“Ash, you know I hate people watching me when I draw!”
“Fine, I’ll go somewhere else.” Ashleigh said, getting up off the bed, and leaving the room.