Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

No Way!

The pair quickly put their shirts back on and unlocked the door rushing over to Roxy’s room only to see her screaming at Zacky and Syn.
“Get out,”
“Whoa, this looks awesome.”
“Thanks but still get out,” Roxy said pointing towards the door.
“What the hell happened here,” Matt asked pointing to the ladder on the floor and then to Roxy who was lying next to it.
“I was having sex with the ladder what do you think,”
“I wouldn’t put it past you Rox,”
“Shut up Ashleigh don’t think I didn’t notice where you came from,”
“Whatever are you going to get up?”
“Yeah,” Roxy replied trying to sit up but cried out in pain when she did.
“You alright?” Zacky asked,
“Yeah I'm just fucking peachy,” Roxy replied holding onto her side as tears welled up in her eyes.
“Yeah that was a bit of a dumb question,”
“Just a tad,” Roxy replied a tear slipping down her cheek.
“Where does it hurt?” Syn asked, rushing over to comfort her,
“My foot. Where the fuck do you think,”
“Well soorry!” Syn chuckled,
“Ok, enough with the talking, we need to get you to a hospital,” Matt said, from the doorway.
“No, no hospitals!” Roxy said quickly,
“Well you need to be checked over.” Zacky stated,
“But I hate hospitals, and anyway, I can hardly stand without being in pain, how the hell am I supposed to walk?” Roxy said wincing after every word.
“We’ll have to call an ambulance.” Matt said, quickly pulling out his cell,
“NO FUCKING WAY!” Roxy yelled, before regretting it when she couldn’t breathe. She had sudden light-headed feeling, and the last thing she remembered was Syn kneeling next to her with his hand on her shoulder, before she passed out into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get out been away for a couple of weeks at camp,
But hey better late then never right?
xoxo