Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

No getting caught vengeance!

Everyone was silent for a few minutes after she had gone. Most of them were still in shock and didn’t know what to say.
“Umm can I have my hoody back please?” Syn asked Zacky,
“Oh yeah sure,” Zacky said taking it up and chucking it to Syn.
“I think it needs washing,” Ashleigh joked trying to lighten the mood.
“Yeah” Syn said chucking it in the general direction of the kitchen were the washing machine was. While all this was going on Roxy had slipped out of the room unnoticed and was starting to change the sheets on her bed.
“Want some help?” Zacky asked from behind her.
“If you want,” Roxy replied not looking up from what she was doing.
They stood in silence for a few minutes just stripping the bed off, when Roxy broke the silence.
“I’m so sorry Zacky,”
“It’s not your fault I should be the one apologising to you, it was my idea kinda,”
“Yeah but still you’re the one that could end up being kicked out!” Roxy said tears coming to her eyes.
“Yeah but it was worth it” Zacky said hugging Roxy. Roxy looked up to Zacky’s eyes and before they knew it their lips were attached.
“You’d think you two would of learnt your lesson wouldn’t you!” Syn exclaimed from the doorway. Roxy and Zacky pulled apart and started laughing along with Syn.
“Anyway just came to check up on you two after your mysterious disappearing act” Syn told them “To tell you the truth I think I expected you two to be at it again and was hoping for some more free porn but oh well” He joked before leaving. When Roxy sat down on the bed that they had now finished making
“You know, technically, this was…my first time.” She said looking up at Zacky.
Just as she said this Jimmy walked past her door which was still open. He overheard what Roxy had said, and stopped.
“Ha! Vengeance you popped her cherry!” he exclaimed, half laughing,
“Jimmy, fuck off.” Zacky replied, shutting the door.
“careful Vengeance, we all know what happened last time,” Jimmy called through the door.
“Jimmy!” he yelled back
“Alright I’m going.”
When Zacky was pretty sure he was gone he went back over to the bed and sat down next to Roxy.
“Well I’m glad about that but I’m sad I wasn’t your proper first, because that wasn’t lust or anything like that. Roxy I love you and no matter what Jane says I’m not going to stop seeing you.”
“I love you too but I don’t want you to end up in jail or anything just because of me,"
“I Go to hell and back for you, heck what’s a couple of ass rapes in the showers when I’d be coming back out to you,” Zacky said cupping her cheeks as she giggled lightly. “Anyway lets go help the guys downstairs before the start to get suspicious.
“Yeah lets,” Roxy said taking Zacky’s hand as they walked out of the room. When they got downstairs everyone was cleaning. Johnny was doing the kitchen, Syn the living room, Matt and Ashleigh the music room, Jimmy the Bathroom.
“Looks like we get the Garden,” Zacky sighed as they walked out the back doors. The garden was surprisingly tidy with just the odd beer bottle and can laying about. The pool had been cleaned yesterday so it wasn’t to bad especially seeing as the cover was on.
“Come on lets get to work,” Roxy said picking up one of the empty bottles.
“Wow!” Zacky said as he also began picking up bottles and cans.
“What?”
“I never thought I’d end up cleaning the house just because I, well, shagged someone”
“Well technically you’re not cleaning the house you’re tiding the garden and was it worth it?”
“Oh hell yes, I wouldn’t of minded being kicked out it was that worth it.” Zacky replied smirking.
After about 10 minutes they had just about finished with the garden but they decided to stay outside seeing as if they went in they’d only be forced into doing more cleaning.
“Had our idea I see,” Matt said as him and Ash walked outside Joining Roxy and Zacky by the pool.
“I think you’ll finds that it’s the other way round and you’ve had our idea,” Zacky replied putting his arms around Roxy.
“Oh dear lord, remember the last time you shagged? You ended up making everyone clean the house. Well your well on your way to making us clean the whole fucking neighbourhood.” Matt joked making Everyone burst out laughing.
“Well that’s a bit funny,” Roxy said getting up and going to get a drink. She couldn’t be bothered to go all the way round to the kitchen so she walked over to the outside bar by the pool. She was just walking back with a bottle of water when she lost her balance and ended up falling in the pool. She screamed as she hit the ice cold water. She emerged to see everyone standing around the pool laughing at her.
“Yeah alright,” She said swimming over to the steps and climbing out.
She was just about to go inside to get changed when Syn shouted.
“Don’t you dare walk through the house we just busted are asses cleaning like that.”
“What?” Roxy replied.
“Take your bloody clothes off.” Jimmy simplified.
“Um no” She replied,
“Yeah the only person that gets to see her in any state of undressed is me,” Zacky said sticking his tongue out at Syn.
“Well then she can just freeze out here,” Syn said sticking his tongue out back.
“Oh for fucks sake” Roxy said taking off her shirt and pants, standing in just her underwear. “Happy now?” She asked Syn chucking her wet clothes at him.
“Not really you’re still dripping wet.” Syn said chucking her a towel that was on one of the sun beds.
“Better?” She asked wrapping the towel around her.
“I guess,” Syn said as Zacky followed Roxy inside.
“No getting caught vengeance,” Everyone called after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
again Merry Christmas
xoxo