Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

International pick on Roxy day!

They got downstairs and saw Zacky and Roxy on one of the sofas. Zacky was on top of Roxy tickling her stomach.
“What is this? international pick on Roxy day?” Roxy screamed,
“Zacky get off the poor girl,” Jimmy said,
Roxy took this distraction as an opportunity and pushed Zacky off her but before she could make a run for it, Zacky had got up and thrown her over his shoulder.
“What is it with every body picking me up?” Roxy asked,
“Its easy” Zacky answered, “Now then where’s the nearest staircase.
“No, Not again” Roxy screamed holding up her trousers.
“Zacky put her down.” Jane shouted.
“Whoops sorry,” Zacky said putting Roxy down.
“Ha.” Roxy said sticking her tongue out at Zacky.
“Nice tongue,” He said, “ Well tongue stud.”
“Oh what ones are in?” Roxy asked.
“ A multicoloured ball and a smiley face” Zacky answered.
“Oh”
“Ok if your done talking about Roxy’s tongue, do you guys want to go out for dinner or not.” Jane asked.
“Yes,” Roxy, Zacky and Ashleigh answered in unison.
“Come on then, Matthew you can drive Zacky, Roxy and Ashleigh and The rest of you boys can sort out who drives who, I'm not to hungry so I think I might just go to bed” Jane said walking up the stairs.
“Ok mum” Matt said.
“Hurry up I'm hungry and it’ already seven o clock,” Zacky said.
“Your always bloody hungry” Matt said smacking him lightly on the arm.
“No I'm not, I'm not hungry when I'm asleep.” Zacky countered,
“Can we go please?” Roxy asked from the bottom of the stairs, where she was sitting.
“Yeah please,” Zacky repeated.
“How could I say no now?” Matt joked before picking up his car keys.
“Pretty easily but please don’t” Ashleigh joked.
They sorted out who was going in who’s car and like Jane had said Matt, Zacky, Ashleigh and Roxy went in one car and Jimmy, Johnny and Brian went in another. The conversation in the car the girls were in was pretty dead.
“Hey wouldn’t it be so funny if we woke up tomorrow and this was all just a dream,” Roxy said.
“No it would mean we would be back at cherish having to explain our misspent child hoods to a councillor.” Ashleigh said
“Hey my child hood wasn’t that misspent,”
“No course it wasn’t, roaming the streets of Ireland pick pocketing people for money isn’t at all misspent.” Ashleigh said rolling her eyes.
“No, it was survival and I don’t need some Pratt telling me I'm fucked up for feck’s sake I already know.” Roxy said.
“Hmm, I think I might have to keep an eye on my wallet when your around,” Zacky joked trying to lighten the mood a lighten.
“So where do you want to eat?” Matt asked noticing that Roxy was uncomfortable with her childhood being talked about.
“Don’t know,” Zacky answered, “perhaps we should ask the others,”
“Yeah, Give them a ring then,” Matt replied as Zacky pulled out his cell.
He dialled the number and when it started ringing he stuck it on speaker.
“Hello?” Syn answered
“Hey, were hungry and want to know where you guys want to eat.” Zacky said as a greeting.
“Umm, ill ask the guys,” Syn replied to Zacky, “They say the place on the beach you know the one with the little red table outside,”
“Yeah we know the one,” Matt said taking a left turn so he was heading in the right direction.
“See you there,” Syn said before hanging up.
“Oww fuck that hurt,” Ashleigh shouted hitting Roxy,
“For fecks sake I didn’t hit you that hard,” Roxy moaned rubbing her arm,
“Ha your accent so funny,” Ashleigh laughed,
“Its not,” Roxy said turning her back on Ashleigh,
“Yeah it is don’t you two agree?” Ashleigh asked Matt and Zacky,
“I think its hot,” Zacky stated before realising what he’d said “Shit that sounded bad,”
“It sure did,” Ashleigh said laughing along with Matt and Roxy.
“Think you landed yourself in it a bit there mate,” Matt whispered to Zacky as the girls continued laughing.
“Anyway what you guys doing tomorrow?” Matt asked after everyone had calmed down,
“Hang out with Jane and get settled I suppose,” Roxy answered.
“You think you could settle with us?” Zacky asked
“Yeah I think we could,” Ashleigh answered smiling at Matt.
“You guys haven’t seen the house properly yet have you?” Matt said after a minute’s silence.
“Nope” The girls replied.
“Were have to show it to you when you get back” Zacky stated before turning on the radio. Last Caress by the misfits came on and everyone started to sign along and rock out to the classic tune.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will pick up