Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Food!

“Well you could have told us you can sing,” Matt said once the song had finished.
“You never asked,” Ashleigh answered as her and Roxy went slightly red.
“Aww look at them blushing,” Zacky joked but he soon stopped when Roxy hit him in the arm.
“Here we are,” Matt announced stopping the car in the parking lot of the restaurant.
“Food!” Zacky cried jumping out the car.
“And people call me childish,” Roxy laughed stepping out the car closing hers and Zacky’s door.
“I’m not childish just hungry,” Zacky said slinging a arm around Roxy shoulders,
“What are you doing?” She asked surprised,
“Making Syn jealous” he replied as Jimmy’s car parked next to Matt.
“No your not,” Roxy said moving Zacky’s arm from her shoulder.
“Spoil my fun,” he moaned.
“That’s what you get for trying to make someone jealous,” Roxy replied smirking as she walked over to where Johnny, Syn and Jimmy were standing.
“I think you hurt Zacky’s feelings,” Syn laughed as Matt and Ashleigh joined them, soon followed by Zacky.
“Maybe,” Roxy laughed,
“Can we get food now please?” Ashleigh asked. The group all nodded and walked around to the front of the restaurant where they were greeted by a group of paparazzi.
“So guys who are these lovely YOUNG ladies then?”
“These the new Val and Michelle?”
“Where you been?”
“What have you got planned?”
“So what are the girls names?”
“How old are they? 7?” Where amongst the questions being shouted at the group,
“Shit,” Ashleigh and Roxy heard Matt mumble as they linked hands with each other so the weren't pulled apart. Just then Roxy felt some ones arm snake around her waist and guide her towards the door. She turned round and saw that the arm belonged to Zacky,
“Thank you,” she whispered as he pushed a reporter out of the way.
“You guys ok” Matt asked when they got into the restaurant.
“Yeah” They replied as Roxy and Ashleigh unlinked hands Matt started walking towards a table and everyone followed.
“You can let go now,” Roxy whispered to Zacky prising his hand of her waist.
“Oh sorry,” He apologised quickly before sitting down.
Roxy sat in-between Zacky and Syn with Matt next to Zacky. Ashleigh sat opposite Matt with Johnny opposite Zacky and Jimmy opposite Roxy. They ordered and just started chatting.
“Where are we going to be going to school?” Ashleigh asked after the conversation had died.
“I’ll guess you’ll be going to the same Catholic school we did,” Matt answered, “Well where me and Zacky went, I suppose you could go to the Public School them three went to,” He continued pointing at Johnny, Jimmy and Syn. “Whatever Mum chooses basically,”
“You could of just said that instead of going into your life story,” Roxy joked.
“Cheeky,” Matt said smiling.
“Ha you love it really,” Roxy teased.
They ordered their food and continued chatting until it came.
“What the hell is that?” Roxy asked looking at what was Zacky’s plate, “It looks like cat sick,”
“Yeah but it tastes really nice and it’s a hell of a lot healthier then what you’re eating,” Zacky answered.
“That wasn’t my question,” Roxy replied putting a chip in her mouth,
“Ok I don’t know what it actually is but it tastes good, try some,” Zacky answered getting a little on his fork and holding it up.
“If it taste like cat sick I'm going to kill you,” Roxy said as Zacky placed his fork in her mouth,
“You no what cat sick taste like?” He asked,
“No,” Roxy said swallowing, “and is still don’t”
“You’re not getting any more,” Zacky laughed.
“Meh doesn’t bother me,” Roxy said going back to eating her fries.
“Oh you know it does,” Zacky said waving his fork in front of Roxy’s face.
“If you keep doing that she’ll snap your arm off,” Ashleigh told Zacky in-between mouthfuls of Lasagne. He quickly stuck the fork into his mouth and continued eating his food.