Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Ohhh Sweeping Staircases.

When they got back to the house it was half past nine. Matt ran upstairs to check on his Mum. She was asleep so he decided to give the girls the grand tour of the house by himself.
"Well obviously this is the front hallway don’t ask me why there are two staircases I honestly don’t know," Matt said as he came back down the stairs towards the group.
"They're sweeping staircases they’re done for I’m a rich posh git effect," Roxy mumbled,
"Yeah that could be it," Matt laughed. "Anyway through here is the reception room then leading on to it is the living room. Through those French doors is the backyard but I’ll show you that in a bit. Through the doors to the left of the French ones is the kitchen and through the doors to the right of the French ones is the home cinema complex. In there, there's a door leading to the cellar which is where our studio is and it's also where the games room is." Matt said Opening the doors to show the girls the rooms and letting them have a wonder around that area of the house. They climbed back up the cellar stairs and walked back out to the hallway. They had already seen the downstairs right wing of the house so now it was time to see the left. Matt led the group which now consisted of Syn and Zacky as well through to the music room. The girls had never seen so many Guitars and instruments before in their life’s and were shocked when they turned around to see their own Guitars and instruments propped up against the far wall.
"Oh yeah these were left out in the hall with a note from Jane that someone from the orphanage had dropped them off so we decided to put them in here," Syn told the group.
"You guys play?" Zacky asked,
"Nah we have instruments that we can’t play. What do you think?" Ashleigh replied sarcastically.
"Alright calm down," Zacky replied, "Who plays left handed?” Zacky asked picking up one of the guitars.
"Roxy can," Ashleigh replied
"You play right handed as well?" Zacky asked
"A Bit" Roxy replied,
"Cool" Syn replied picking up one of the others.
"How many guitars to you guys have?” Matt asked looking at them
"Together we have 4 acoustic 3 electric, 2 custom left handers and a bass," The girls replied in unison.
"Almost as many as me" Zacky replied plucking at the string of one of Roxy’s custom made left handers.
"Anyway shall we continue on with the tour?" Matt asked feeling a little left out,
"Yes lets," Ashleigh replied following matt into the next room which was a nice breakfast/ dinning room which over looked the houses grounds.
"Woah" Ashleigh muttered walking over to one of the windows. It was dark but the lights in the backyard were on where Jimmy and Johnny were sitting outside so the girls could clearly see the huge pool and Jacuzzi.
"Come on!" Zacky said from over by the back door where he was standing. Syn, Matt, Roxy and Ashleigh all followed him out into the Garden and they all sat over by Johnny and Jimmy who were discussing why oranges are called oranges but lemons aren't called yellows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo second update of the day the ideas just keep coming!