Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Shut up Christ!

It was about 10 o clock at night and it was still February so it was pretty cold out and although both the girls were wearing hoddies it was still cold and they were still shivering. Matt and Syn noticed this and soon the girls felt a jacket being wrapped around them. Syn had kindly gave his jacket to Roxy and was now sitting down in a white tee with a cross design on it and Matt had giving Ashleigh his so he was sat in a faded guns 'n' Roses tee.
"Thanks but you'll freeze," Roxy said trying to give Syn back his jacket.
"Nah it’s alright," Syn said refusing to take it.
“Hey that’s not fair you never let me touch that jacket,” Zacky moaned to Syn.
“You never look like your going to die from the cold,” Syn replied shrugging.
“Meh” Zacky replied before getting a beer from the bar.
“Anyway,” Ashleigh said after a minutes silence, “I'm bored.”
“Yeah, me too,” Roxy agreed. She yawned then said, “and tired”
“You’re always bloody tired,” Ashleigh joked
"No I'm not when I'm sleeping"
“Well that kinda defeats the objects,” Johnny replied,
“Shut up Christ,” Roxy laughed pushing him but she must have pushed him harder then she thought because he fell straight into the pool.
“Sorry Johnny,” Roxy apologised as everyone started laughing.
Johnny swam to the steps and got out, he walked back over to the others dripping wet,
“That was not funny!”
“I said sorry,” Roxy said, trying not to laugh,
“ Oh well, I’m still going to do this,” Johnny said, before pushing Roxy into the pool. Roxy screamed, and grabbed Johnny’s arm as she fell, so he went flying in after her. As they both rose to the surface, Roxy tried to push Johnny under the water by his head, he came back up and put Roxy in a headlock, trying to push her under instead.
“Guys, stop it!” Zacky called,
“It’s not going to be that easy to stop Roxy.” Ashleigh said,
“Fine then!” Zacky said, before diving into the pool, he swam over to Roxy and Johnny, and tried to pull them apart,
“Guys, I’m going to need some help here!” He shouted to the others who was just standing there watching. It took them a few seconds to register what Zacky had said, until Matt dived in as well. He tried to help pull them apart. It took nearly 5 minutes to stop Roxy and Johnny trying to kill each other, and even after Matt was holding Johnny, Roxy tried to attack him again, but Zacky grabbed her waist.
“STOP IT!” Matt yelled as loud as he could.
The two finally stopped struggling. Matt let go of Johnny and pushed him towards the steps, where he was meet with Syn’s hand holding his head under the water,
“That’s for getting my jacket wet,”
“Ok Syn that enough. I think he’s been punished enough” Matt said, climbing out of the pool past Johnny and Syn,
“Fine,” Syn said, reluctantly letting go of Johnny, who emerged from the water, coughing and spluttering.
Zacky only let go of Roxy when Johnny was out of the water completely,
“Don’t worry I’m not going to try to attack him again.” Roxy said, as she swam over to the steps, Zacky close behind her
"Just making sure." Zacky said as he climbed out the water behind Roxy.
“Sorry about your jacket,” Roxy apologised to Syn.
“Don’t worry about it,” Syn replied smiling,