Thank You, Gravity

Just Know... I Love You

I stay in the room for a few hours, I know that Joe wouldn't of waited a long time for me to come out. He's probably at the bar getting drunk again. My dad was packing his things up along with Frankie, they were leaving earlier then planned. I had to think if I wanted to stay and fight with Joe all the time or leave and go with Dad to California for now.

"Dad... could I go back with you?" I slowly ask, he would still question me about what happened between Joe and I and I still won't tell him. He looks at me, probably trying to figure out why I want to live with him.

"Are you sure you are okay, not having any problems with any friends or girlfriends?" Dad asks me. If he only knew about my most recent relationship.

"Nope, my friends are fine and no girlfriend." I know he'd be going to start on how I should have one, but oh well I think I should work things out with my boyfriend instead, before I got a girlfriend. I just shake my head and decide I should go back to Joe's apartment and start packing, for good this time.

--

"I don't get why he is mad at me.. Well I know I broke the promise I made him but I didn't mean to, dad got me really pissed off and I wasn't thinking straight." I hear Joe, he's probably venting to Kevin since his car is outside.

I just walk past my brothers and into my room. I start to pick up all my stuff and pack it in my suitcase. Dad never said I couldn't go with him but he never said that I could either, but I knew he couldn't let second youngest son live alone, when he wasn't even eighteen yet. Heck, I still suprised Joe and Kevin live on their own.

"Where are you going?" Joe asks and sat next to my suitcase.

"To California with dad and Frankie. You can go and get drunk whenever you want. Bring whoever you want to this apartment and fuck them all you want."

"What? You don't understand, I wasn't thinking straight. Dad drives me insane, telling me I'm not responsible or respectful. Also, you were the last one I almost had sex with, if you saw Nathan, he was helping me get home. Did you expect me to drive home completely wasted?" I know that our dad and Joe haven't gotten along since the band, a lot of us started to have problems. The band was what held us together, now it was just Dad taking care of Frankie, Joe and I with our fucked up relationship. Then there was Kevin, who was around but you could see how grossed out he was to be in Joe's apartment.

"You still broke your promise." I can't let that go, he promised me that he wouldn't get drunk anymore, and that he wouldn't push me too far. If he was able to break the first promise, should I be afraid he will rape me or something? Looking into his eyes, I see that he was completely sorry... but I can't believe him.

"Fine, go with dad. Go to California, get a different boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't care anymore, just know that I love you and you can always come back."Joe says and presses his lips quickly to mine. He starts to pull away from the quick kiss, but I pulls him closer. Deeping the kiss, it suddenly hits me of what I'm doing.

"Sorry, I guess... I'll see you around." I say, grab my bag and run out.

-----------------------

I can't stand being away from Joe, every thing I see, think, hear... it all reminds me of him. I try to sleep away the thoughts, it gets so much worse, every thought makes me want to feel his lips on mine, his skin on mine... I have to call him. Dad is in a conjoining room next to mine so I'm alone. I grab my phone and just look at his number. Talking to him might make things worse, they might make things better. I will never know unless I try, but if just thoughts of him start to make me hard, and tell me to go back and be with him, what would talking to him do?

I finally muster up enough confidence and call him. "I miss you," are the only words that leave my mouth, I almost hang up after a few seconds but then Joe speaks.

"Come back, please." He sounds like he's begging. I hate to hear my older brother begging to see me. I so wish it was as easy as it looks, but it's not; he lied to me and I couldn't let him fool me again.

"I wish I could, I only can think about you... I still feel your touch on my body." I say softly. Just my luck, Dad came into the room, and you could see that I was completely hard from hearing Joe's sweet voice.

"Son, who are you on the phone with?" My dad asks when he looks at me. To him it must look like some girl I'm either dating or sleeping with. He probably doesn't want to think of me having sex with some girl, but still, he couldn't control me forever.

"I know what you are thinking Dad, it's not a girlfriend... it's not even a girl," I mumble the last part. I whisper to Joe that I'll call him back and hang up. I finally could know how it feels to completely disappoint dad, like Joe did.

"Fine, if it's not your girlfriend who was it?"

"Why can't you stay out of my life? No wonder why Joe doesn't like when you are around, why he kicked you out. I can't believe I even thought about leaving here when at least Joe keeps out of my business!" I yell.

"Oh, so just because Joe doesn't pay attention to you that means you can go around with random people doing God knows what? Is that it?" My dad shouts. I'm not about to tell my Dad I was gay, he could find out on his own. I just got up and grab my things. Ignoring calls that were coming from my dad, I just leave. I'm sure if I should.. but I'm going back to Joe.

Joe's P.O.V

It's late, I'm alone. Nick never calls back, so I just go to bed. Not even five minutes after I was in bed, I feel a body come next to me and wrap their arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry."