Thank You, Gravity

Moaning Phone Calls

"Oh, really now. Want to show me how I cure boredom?" I asked with a sly smirk. Joe looked at me and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the couch.

He dropped me down and straddled my waist.

"Does this work for you?" He asked and kissed my bare chest.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied and he kissed my lips.

After this intense make-out session, we were rudely interrupted by who most likely was Kevin at the door.

"If that is Kevin can I kill him?" I asked as Joe went to answer the door. He just started to get on my nerves after a few minutes of thinking about him.

"No, be nice. Oh, and who else would it be?" Joe asked and opened the door to reveal the most unobvious person in the world.

"Whoa, how'd you get here?" Joe asked incomplete shock.

"A plane, but I need to tell you guys something extreamly important. Can you get Kevin here?" He asked and sat on the floor.

"Yeah, but dude; you can sit on the couch," I said and moved over.

"Yeah, well I don't mind what you two are doing but I don't know what you two do on that couch,"

"Good point." I said and went to the kitchen to call Kevin.

--

"Kevin, you will never guess who is here." I yelled when he finally answered his phone.

"Nick, you gotta tell me, I was a little busy before you called a million times," he obviously has a girl or two over. I could never understand what was so amazing about a girl.

"Well, he's about 5 feet tall, around 13 years old and... is here alone and won't tell us how he is really here," I said hoping he'd know who it was.

"What the fuck, how did Frankie get here? Dad would never allow it," Kevin yelled finally getting the message.

"We don't know, he isn't saying anything untill you get here," I said and then added. "Get rid of the girl or the girls you are with and get over here."

"Ohhh, yeah, I ca-an't do thaat. Oh, stop." He was moaning into the phone.

"Kevin, is a girl or a few girls more important than your baby brother?" I asked him as I heard him moan again.

"Yeah, sure. How about I finish what I am doing and then..."

"No, get here now. I had to stop what I was doing because of him and so do you," I yelled and wanted to hang up on him but I knew he wouldn't come then.

"I don't care you were fucking Joe... you didn't let him on your furniture right?" Kevin asked and I sighed.

"I am afraid to sit on your stuff too. We are equal just get over here." I yelled and hung up.

--

"Finally!" I yelled when Kevin arrived an hour later.

"Sorry, unlike you I can't bring the people I'm with around." He said and sat on the floor next to Frankie.

"That's so fucking great. Now I want a list of who you are sleeping with," Joe said.

"Oh, do you want a list. Just name all the ex girlfriends you had before you decided to notice you both were gay." He yelled.

I just ignored him and told Frankie to start to talk.

"Okay, so there is an important reason I am here. Dad doesn't know I know anything about what I am going to tell you but..." He paused for a dramatic ending to his sentance.

"Dad's dying."