Thank You, Gravity

No One Deserves This

"Dying? How?" I asked Frankie.

"He was diagnoised with a weird form of cancer and it was too late to do anything. He only has a month left," Frankie said and tears slowly started to come down my face.

"That's was he deserves." Nick said.

"Nick are you kidding me? No one deserves to die! Just because he won't except us doesn't mean that he doesn't love us." I yelled at him.

"Since when did you care what happened to me. You never got along with him, not back when we had the band, not even before that. You always told me you hated him but since he started to pick out everything wrong with you, you decided to take out your anger on him and honestly, we get it too."

Nick was telling the truth, I couldn't stand Dad, but he was still my father and I couldn't let him die without seeing him.

"Oh well. You don't want to see him. You stay here, Frankie come on we are going to see him." I said as Frankie's cell phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Frankie said and then went into the other room.

"Either he has a girlfriend or this is important." Kevin said as Frankie came back, tears in his eyes.

"He's... he's in the hospital, and they said he only has a day or two left the most." Frankie sobbed and I picked him up.

"Shh, it's okay. We are leaving right now." I said and went to my car with Frankie, not caring if Nick and Kevin were following me.

--

"Hi, I'm here for Paul Jonas." I said to the lady at the desk.

"He's in room 204, childern aren't allowed up there though." She said pointing to Frankie. The two of us were on the most uncomfortable flight for a few hours, and now they were telling me my little brother can't see our dad is dying!

"Okay, our father is dying and you won't let his 13 year old son see him? What is wrong with you people, you called him to tell us that our dad was in here and you won't let us see him!" I flipped out on the lady.

"I am going to have to ask you to leave." She said, not caring about anything I said.

"Joe, calm down." Kevin said when he reached Frankie and I.

"You and Nick are too slow, and this bitch won't let Frankie see dad."

"Excuse me, our father is the only family we really have besides eachother, and would you want one of your parents to be not even 100 yards away and be told you couldn't see them when they could die any moment?" Kevin asked politely.

"Fine, don't tell them I let you in." She said and we went towards dads room.

"I'm not going in." Nick said and sat on the floor next to his door.

"Nicky, what's wrong now." I asked, he looked as he was freaking out about something.

"Can't you see he might not want us here. He didn't care to tell us he was even sick." Nick cried into my chest.

"Kevin, stay here with Nick, I am not letting Dad die without telling him something." I said and let go of Nick and slowly walked into my dad's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is almost the end of the story.