I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Everything I Wanted

The next morning I woke up around 8. Jesus…Really? I’m lame.

I walked downstairs and saw Matt sitting in the kitchen. Weird.

“How long have you been here?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Maybe 30 minutes…” he said sadly. I went over and sat next to him. I still feel weird after lastnight, but I have to be his best friend.

“What’s wrong?” I asked looking at him. He sighed.

“I broke up with Val last night… It didn’t go over so well… She told me that she was cheating on me anyways and that I was a piece of crap and needed to grow up… Really? I’m the one that needed to grow up… God. I should have listened to you Eva… You were right,” he said looking up at me, I got up and gave him a hug.

“It’s okay. You needed to learn for yourself. It’s life,” I said and sat back down.

“Yeah… Um… I need to tell you something too…” he said playing with the place mat on the table. My heart started to beat out of control.

“Um…so you know how I said I love another girl?” he said not looking up. I nodded even though he couldn’t see.

“Well…that girl is you…” he said finally looking up at me. At that moment my heart dropped. I stopped breathing. It felt like the whole world had stopped.

“I always have Eva, Ever since middle school. Maybe even before that. I was just to chicken shit to tell you because I didn’t know if you felt the same way. And now I feel like an ass because you probably don’t…I knew it was a bad idea,” he said getting up and started to walk towards the door. I sat there for a second, my legs not moving even though I wanted them to. Finally I jumped up and ran after him. I grabbed his arm and he turned around. As soon as he did I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed him. It was just a peck, but I felt sparks and I saw fireworks.

I pulled back and got off my tippy-toes, never looking away from his eyes. He stood there for a second then smiled. I smiled too.
He grabbed me and lifted me up off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He grabbed onto my thighs making sure I wouldn’t slip. I kissed him again, and he kissed back harder then before. We just stood there for what seemed like hours just making out. Finally, I pulled back and rested my forehead on his.

“I have loved you ever since that boy stole my cookies and you tripped him and got them back for me,” I said. He smiled and kissed my nose. I smiled too and kissed him again.

“FINALLY!” I heard a voice yell. I looked over and saw Taylor and Brian standing in the living room. I didn’t even hear them come in. I blushed and buried my head on Matt’s shoulder. He laughed and gently put me back on my feet.
Taylor ran over and gave me a hug.

“Are you guys dating?” she whispered in my ear. I shook my head no.

“Well, get on it woman!” she said. I laughed and pulled out of the hug. I looked over and saw Matt and Brian talking about something.

“I’m going up to my room,” I said to Taylor. She nodded and I walked up the stairs into my room.
I just had the urge to write.

I shut the door and grabbed my guitar on my way to my bed. I sat it down on my bed and grabbed my notebook and pen off on my desk and sat down on my bed with it.

I opened it to a blank page and started writing. After I got most of the song done, I picked up the guitar and played that I thought would fit the song best. I smiled after I got it perfect.
I looked at the clock. Wow…Did I really just write a song in 15 minutes?
I laughed to myself. I heard a knock on the door and saw Matt walk in.

“Hey,” he said. I smiled. He came over and sat on the bed by me.
“Did you just write a song?” he said. I nodded.

“Wanna hear it?” I said. He smiled and nodded.

I played the opening and started to sing.

There’s nothing I can say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain the tears they cry
Still you never said goodbye and now I know how far you’d go
I know I let you down but its not like that now
This time I’ll never let you go

I will be all that you want and get my self together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life I’ll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make every thing OK

I thought that I had every thing I didn’t know what life could bring
But now I see honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me
And if I let you down I’ll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go

I will be all that you want and get my self together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life I’ll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make every thing OK

Cause with out you I can’t sleep
I’m not gonna ever ever let you leave
You’re all I got
You’re all I want
Yeah
And with out you I don’t know what I’ll do
I could never ever live a day with out you
Hear with me do you see your all I need

And I will be all that you want and get my self together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life (my life) I will be with you forever
To get you through the day and make every thing OK

I will be (I’ll be) all that you want and get my self together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life you know I will be with you forever
To get you through the day and make every thing OK


I looked over at him and he had a huge smile on his face.

“Yes, That was for you,” I said laughing and getting up. I put the guitar back on its stand and went back over and stood in front of Matt. He looked up at me and smiled.

“It was amazing,” he said. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and slid his tongue across my lips. I opened my mouth and let our tongues dance. I moaned as he pulled me down onto him.
Things got heated and one thing lead to another and soon we were both naked and he was on top of me.

“Are you sure?” he asked. I nodded and pulled his head down to mine and I kissed him deep. I slowly slid into me. I broke the kiss and threw my head back and moaned.
My best friend had THIS big of a dick? Holy Shit!

“Holy shit Matt,” I moaned. He kissed my neck and sucked on it. Most likely leaving a hickey.

After what seemed like hours of amazing sex, it ended.
We were now cuddled under my blankets just enjoying each other’s company.

“So, I have something to ask you,” he said running his had up and down my naked back.

“Yes?” I said looking up at him.

“Will you, Eva Davis, be my girlfriend?” he said with a smile on his face, showing his dimples. I smiled and kissed him.

“No,” I said with a smile. His smile went into a frown. I laughed and kissed him again.

“Of course I will,” I said. His smile came back and he kissed me.

Life was good. I had the man of my dreams and my best friends.
Nothing can ruin my life right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's back! =D

I am working on another story, and I read my old ones and yeah... Decided to bring this one back to life. haha