Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

The Happy Ending

Waking up from unconsciousness, I found myself in my bed. Sitting up slowly and looking around, I thought of the worse.

Shit. Please don't tell me Mike killed Tre and Brendon.

"Nope. Tre is a good fighter." I heard someone say from the corner of the room. Looking, I saw Brendon holding a beautiful, red rose.

"Oh my God, Brendon!" I said happily while running over to him and hugging him.

"I'm so happy to be with you again," he told me while rubbing my back."I got this for you." Handing me the rose, I looked at him with tears of joy built up in my eyes. He bent down and kissed my lips softly while wiping a falling tear from my cheeks.

"The Dandy reign is over." he told me happily with a warm smile on his face as we let go of each other.

"Good. What about the hunters?" I asked curiously hoping that none of them was killed in the battle.

"Don't worry. They're fine. Go see for yourself." he replied while putting his arm around my neck and guiding me out of the room. Walking down stairs, I saw a group of vampire hunters-I'm guessing- walking out of the door and saw Patrick, Pete, Andy, and Joe talking to Kalie and Tre.

"Oh my God, you guys aren't dead!" I said excitedly while running down the rest of the stair case and standing with them, hugging each and everyone of them happily.

"Of course we're not dead." Pete said as if I was stupid to think that they'd be killed.

"Pete, don't be such an asshole to her." Patrick told him.

"Yeah." Kalie said while giving me a hug.

"Best vampire friends." I said happily while hugging her back.

Looking over at Pete, he seemed less angry and actually happy, an emotion I've never seem from him. Smiling that Brendon was finally free and we didn't have to runaway like we planned, I didn't care that I was turned into a vampire.

"So, what are you guys going to do now that the Dandies are gone?" I asked curiously.

"There are still other gangs here. We're just going to make sure no one starts another Dandy clan." Patrick said. Pete looked at Tre and Brendon suspiciously when Patrick said that they were going to make sure that no one starts another Dandy clan.

"So what are you going to do, Tre?" I asked him.

"Go back to Palo Cedro to see my family." Tre said happily.

"Don't kill anyone." I joked.

"Ha ha. Funny, Melody." he replied in a monotone.

"I know." I said with a smile showing off my new fangs.

"So what are you going to do now that you're not Mike's wife anymore?" Joe asked me.

Looking up at Brendon looking for an answer, he smiled and I answered,"Maybe get married to the actual man I love."

"Really?" Brendon asked excitedly.

"Yeah, of course." I said happily while looking up at him.

He knelled down on one knee and I couldn't believe this was happening. "Will you marry me?" he asked while holding out a platinum diamond ring that was absolutely beautiful. I was speachless, but I knew I had to answer.

"Of course!" I said excitedly while giving him a huge hug and kissing him.

"We can still do a quick wedding." Tre said happily.

"Yeah. Come on." Kalie agreed excitedly while pulling me off of Brendon.

Everyone followed behind as Kalie pulled me over and there stood a preist. Brendon was already at the alter waiting for me patiently, while she pulled me. Once I reached the alter, I looked and saw that Tre, Patrick, Pete, Andy, and Joe were sitting down. Looking back at Brendon, the priest started to speak, but I couldn't pay any attention. I was too busy concentrating that my happy ending has finally come. Talking when needed, the wedding felt comfortable.

"You may kiss the bride." the preist said happily while everyone clapped and Brendon gave me our first wedding kiss. He picked me up bridal style and we walked out of the Dandie castle with everyone following us. I saw some hunters grab wine bottles and soak some rags before lighting them and throwing the wine bottle bombs at the Dandie Mansion. I suppose this is a new way of celebrating a wedding, or celebrating the downfall of the Dandies thanks to everyone who is still alive, except for the other vampire gangs. They didn't do shit.

"So, where are you guys going to go for your honeymoon?" Kalie asked while walking with us.

"Hm, where should we go Brenny?" I asked, already working on some nicknames.

"I don't know. Wherever you want to go." he said while putting me down.

"Let me think about it." I told him while we walked through the forest since obviously there were no roads or anything to where the burning hellhole was. There were so many places we could go to. So many places I have wanted to venture to. No where near the south though, because I never liked the hot weather except for Australia because it's so pretty there. Ireland and Romania. I've always wanted to visit the home of Count Dracula. Kinda makes me wonder if he was even still alive or just a human people called a vampire because he liked to drink blood.

"We can't go to Romania. American vampires are not allowed to go there." Brendon told me.

"Oh, why?" I questioned.

"Because of William. He refused to marry Dracula's daughter a few centuries ago because he didn't want Dracula to take over his property." Brendon explained.

"That's lame. How about Northern Europe?" I suggested.

"That sounds like fun. We'll leave tomorrow night and we'll start of in Swedan. Is that okay?" he asked me.

"Mhmm, it's fine with me." I said with a smile.

"Ooh, Northern Europe. Sounds like fun. I wish I could go there." Kalie said in a disappointed tone.

"Well, would you like to come with us?" I asked as we reached the edge of the forest and finally made it onto the streets.

"No, I don't want to be a nucence. I'll stay here and help take care of vampire trouble." Kalie said while walking over to the vampire hunter mobile. They didn't name it and I don't know what to call it. Sorry for my horrible creativity.

"There won't be much vampires to fight since the Dandies are gone." Patrick said.

"That's true. Maybe once we're finished keeping control of the city away from the other gangs, we should move to a different city." Joe said.

"Yeah. Like New York. I heard that this other vampire clan was ruling that city with no mercy." Andy said.

"We should do that now!" Pete said excitedly while getting into the car.

"Hold on, Pete. We need to make sure this city won't need us anymore." I heard Patrick say before getting into the car.

"Bye, Melody. Bye, Brendon have fun in Europe!" Kalie yelled before getting in the car with Andy close behind. They raced away from our current location and the other hunters began to walk away. Tre said bye to us before leaving, probably on his way to Palo Cedro. Now that everything is over and done with, Brendon and I could live our life the way we want to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and commenting. I've added a lot to this chapter and if I get over 40 comments, I'll make a sequal to this one. First I need some ideas though, so feel free to message me if you have any.