Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Good News and Black Outs

Opening my eyes, I all of a sudden felt swept away and being pulled by Mike away from the alter and the fighting crowds between the Dandies and who ever was fighting them. I'm guessing it would be the hunters, but I didn't really know because it sounded like the Dandies weren't as cocky as they'd usually be around Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe. We were out of the room and ran down some stairs, but it was too blurry for me to see. Mike took me to some underground room that looked like one of those secret rooms for wine and valuables. Coming to a stop, Mike seemed a little worried and it made me happy. Whenever someone stronger and more powerful than you gets worried, it means something good is about to happen.

"Why so worried?" I asked in a cocky tone.

"I'm not worried, love," he said in a casual tone that I would have believed if it wasn't for the look on his face. "Lets get this over with." He moved my neck roughly and seemed to be in a rush of biting my neck. Closing my eyes tightly, I all of a sudden heard a familiar voice that I haven't heard before,"Let her go, Mike."

Opening my eyes, I saw Tre in a fighting stance ready to attack Mike and he looked so different in the baige suit and his hair cut short like it was freshman year.

"Well, well. William will not be pleased with this." Mike said in an angry tone.

"It doesn't matter anymore. The Dandy reign is over." Tre said in a serious voice.

"No, it's never going to be over." Mike said before biting my neck roughly and making me scream in pain. Losing conciousness, I all of a sudden felt like I was falling for a quick second before being caught by someone. Looking up, I saw that it was Brendon.

"It's going to be alright. I promise you." He told me, looking as if he was about to cry and stroking my hair. It was horrible seeing him like this, but I know he was right.

Grabbing his hand with my shakey one, I said in a weak voice, "I know. I trust you."

Bending down, he started to give me a gentle kiss before going down to my neck and whispering, "It's only going to hurt a little bit." That's when I felt a strong sting on my neck feeling the venom enter my blood stream, burning and killing my cells. The pain was so excrusiating that I passed out. The last thing I saw was Tre being thrown threw the air like a ball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is short. As you can tell, I've been using cliff hangers this whole time. Thanks for reading and commenting. Makes me happy that you guys do that.