‹ Prequel: Escape's Curse
Status: On Hiatus. Sorry.

It's In My Blood

"My Love, Rodger.": 14

::Jason's P.O.V.::

"We found her." I looked up at Emmany and nodded my head. I got up from the couch and adjusted myself.

"Who's coming with us?" Emmany looked around and saw that everyone was tired. We had been up all day and night looking for Athame and were exhausted.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine just us." I reassured her and s he sighed nodding her head. She grabbed Draco's hand and they told me where to meet them. In a pop, we were there.

I looked up at the old abandoned house, my heart pounding against my rib cage, realizing she was in there. I just prayed to Merlin he didn't do anything bad to her.

"Jason, we'll go in first. Okay?" I could tell Emmany was worried about me. I smiled and nodded my head, Draco looking at me apathetically.

"Be careful." She smiled and nodded her head. They went through the front creeping in and even though I said I would wait, I knew I couldn't.

I went around the back of the old decrepit building to see if there was a way in that way. Surprisingly there was and I pushed the large wooden planks out of the way and began making my way inside. Once inside I saw Athame, wearing a pink dress and white Mary Jane shoes. Her hair straight and her make-up was done something completely opposite of what I was used to. She was sitting on Rodger's lap kissing his neck lightly as his hands ran up and down her legs. My blood boiled as I stared at the scene not making any sense of this.

I saw Draco and Emmany barge in and the two jumped. Athame looked at bit frightened and hid behind Rodger. All three of us intensely confused.

"Athame, hunny?" Emmany said, outstretching her hand to her daughter.

"What is it?" Athame asked, stepping beside him and grabbing onto his hand. I was about ready to rip Rodger's head off seeing her treat him this way. After all that she had said about him.

"We've come to take you home." Draco said, looking about as pissed as I was. She shook her head leaning into Rodger more.

"No. I'm here with Rodger, I love him." My mouth dropped and I couldn't contain myself anymore. I marched up to them and ripped Rodger away from her throwing him to Draco who held him back.

"Rodger!" She shouted going after him when I stepped in front of her.

"Athame, what is wrong with you? You hate him!" I yelled as she cowered away. I've never seen her act like this in all my years. The Athame I know would've yelled right back at me, swinging at me. Just then Rodger started laughing and she went to go to him but I stopped her holding her back.

"She won't ever stop loving me. Not until you find a remedy to for the potion." Rodger laughed again as I stared horrified at Athame as she struggled away from me.

"I'll kill you if I get the chance Crooks! You won't ever have her!" I murmured and apperated off with her to her house. I put a spell on her to help her sleep and then took her to her bed. I sighed not knowing what I was going to do. The one I loved was now forcibly in love with someone else.