Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

We need to talk!

“Madeline,” I heard Lydia's voice. I didn't want to break out kiss that some how lasted for a good two minutes. We both reluctantly pulled away at the same time.

“We should go and let them know you're okay,” I whispered as I looked into those beautiful gray green eyes.

“It doesn't sound like they're looking for me any more,” he whispered with a smirk appearing on his face.

“Come on, Kegan.”

“Why do we have to go now,” he whined a little childishly,

“I'll scream if we don't.”

“No you won't.”

“Want to bet.” He smirked a little wider.

“Yeah!” I pulled in a deep breath, I opened my mouth wide to let the air escape in a scream, but something suddenly covered it. I felt an arm snake around my waist, and I could feel his breath on my neck. “I told you, you wouldn't do it.”

I shook my head back and forth a few times before he let go. It was my turn to get one in on him. I let out the scream of a life time. His hand went to cover my mouth, but he had to cover his sensitive ears first. I smiled to myself as he stared at me. “I told you so,” I laughed as I pranced towards the door. He followed in awe. After we had managed to get down the rickety stair well, he took the led to get us back to the second floor where our rooms were located. We twisted and turned down many halls unbelievably quick.

We finally managed to get back, and there in the hall way were Lydia, Kivi, Camille, Regan, and Zane. I looked around wondering where the others were. “Lydia, where are Naomi and Jeremy?”

“Oh no, more of you are gone,” she hissed at once.

“I hear something,” Regan said curiously as he walked to the room next to mine. Suddenly a huge grin crossed his face.

“What's that look mean,” I asked Kegan. When I asked my question I realized I didn't have to lean over to ask him. He held the back of his hand to mine. It seemed almost as if he wanted me to take his hand, but then Amanda walked into the room from God only knows where.

“Oh my God, there you are. I was so worried,” Amanda screeched as she shoved me away from Kegan.

“Whatever, where is Naomi?”

“With Jeremy.”

“Where is Jeremy?”

“In this guest room.”

“Why are they in there?” Regan knocked loudly on the door. I heard muffled curses before Jeremy answered the door.

“Oh, look you found Keg,” he stated with a goofy grin.

“Oh,” I said as I looked to Regan's smirk.

“Madeline, I believe we have to talk,” Kivi announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun! I wonder what's going to happen next. Thank you to xclickherex and
to fall123 for helping me put together a very special guest that will appear in one of the two next updates. Oh and for those who are curious I talked to Gwen Hunter for my project. She helped alot so I went from self publishing to running a publishing camp...

Comments and messages are well apprciated, and usually returned. Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy update fest 8-29 though 9-1!!