Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Why won't the future stop!

“Are you sure Lydia,” I asked happily. Naomi came back in five minutes like she had promised with Lydia. Only Lydia had at least four different make up bags filled with different types of make up, she had at least 15 different outfits. It was insane.

“In the last five days, when have I ever been wrong,” she asked smugly.

“When you said you thought I liked Regan, and when you said everything would be all right.”

“So I'm not right about my brother's love lives. They are idiots anyway. Okay so I think the midnight blue mini, the matching light blue cami with the black converse, and the spiked belt,” Lydia suggested.

“I like the red mini, the black tee with the red converse,” Naomi argued.

“Okay, how about we do make up first. I still think blue to bring her eyes out.”

“Maybe you're right. Blue would make her eyes pop, but I've always loved her in red and purple. Don't ask why. It's just my thing.”

“We can give her red and purple accessories.”

“Okay. So now make up, what black on bottom, and blue on top,” Naomi suggested.

“Exactly what I was thinking with a medium eye shadow. No lip stick though. Maybe some gloss, and just a bit of blush,” Lydia agreed. Naomi nodded, and the two set to work.

All I had to do was sit back and relax. It was like being at a beauty spa, only Lydia and Naomi would argue over color schemes sometimes. It took them all of ten minutes to do my make up. When I opened my eyes, I didn't look anything like a clown. I had on light blush that gave my face some color, my lips shined with the light that shown on them. My dark blue eyes caught my attention. They looked brighter, happier, more like me. I smiled in the mirror. “What's next girls.”

Lydia led me over to the stack of clothes and began picking out fits. So far I agreed with the blue mini and the matching cami, only I wanted to wear the matching blue converse instead of the black. She thought that was way to much blue though. Finally she decided on letting me where purple converse that had light blue stars on them. Naomi insisted on me wearing red and dark blue starred earrings. I felt like a walking American flag, but I looked amazing. Everything fit beautifully, and I wanted to go prance down the halls. “Now we know what to do tomorrow,” Lydia sighed. I laughed as I began cleaning the make up off my face.

“I'm tired, I think I'm going to go shower, and go to bed,” I said as I finished taking the make up off, and walked into the closet to get some pajamas.

“Just don't wrinkle those clothes to bad. Don't lock the door, I'll need to come and wake you in the morning extra early for all the work,” she paused for laughter, “and we need to fix your hair.”

“Okay. Mimi, you can borrow whatever is in the closet if you don't have any clothes. Most of it is Lydia's anyway. My stuff is still in it's bag.”

“I gave those clothes to you, Maddie. They are yours not mine and you are going to take them with you when you move.”

“Speaking of moving, I'm not just going to a party. I'm staying with T.J”

“What,” Naomi asked in shock.

“Kivi said it was time.”

“No it's not,” Lydia hissed. “He can't take you.”

“He can, and he did Lid.”

Lydia stormed off to her room slamming my door behind her. I didn't bother to lock it since she would be in here early anyway. I walked to the bathroom, showered, dressed, then went back into my room to find Naomi fast asleep on the couch. She is such a good friend. I remember she use to help me when my parents fought. She would help me get this kids to friend's houses so that way they wouldn't have to be hurt by they're parent's harsh words.

Tomorrow would be the beginning of my once again new future, and I suddenly wished my future didn't matter any more. That's why I got shifted from home to home lately. All that matter is the stupid future. Why can't we just exist from moment to moment. I climbed into bed thinking of my new owner, and praying he didn't turn out to be as big of a jerk as Kegan.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry. I thought this was the chapter with TJ. it's the next chapter.
Don't worry I'll get to it. I'm tired from school though so I am about
to go shower, and pull out a good book and relax my mind and think
and dream of TJ and his chapter. If anyone has name suggestions for
TJ's many friends please let me know. I need them despritly, and I
do mean despritly I am getting ready to name someone Storm for crying
out loud