Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

The Easy Part!

“Don't call Kegan just yet,” I said as he held open the curtain that the willows made once again. We began tracking through the trees.

“Why not,” he said in a tone that suggested he wanted to call as soon as possible.

“Because we want this took look real right, then let's get someone to call him. I think Regan's made at him.”

“You're a conniving little genius.” His smile grew wider once again. He quickly closed his phone.

“Oh, he's going to get much worse than any one boy deserves.” I mocked his evil grin as we made it to the outside of the trees.

“Ready,” he asked as he threw an arm around my shoulders.

“Let's make them all jealous,” I laughed as I placed my arm around his waist. We walked out laughing like mad people.

We walked around for what seemed life forever when Benny found us. “Maddie, Paul woke up, he said to tell you that he wants to play with the other kids,” Benny stated as he stared Arizona down.

“Oh, Air, this is my little brother Benny. I think Kegan thinks that he is my ex, and that our other little brother is our son,” I explained.

“What,” he asked in a shocked tone.

“You should see Paulie man, he looks just like her.”

“Really.”

“Yeah, but the only difference is their eyes. Paulie has my eyes.”

“Weird.”

“I know.”

“I feel left out,” I proclaimed at once. Both of them looked at me and started laughing.

“What?”

“You left out. You're practically squeezed in between us,” Arizona laughed.

“Maddie, no one could leave you out,” Benny said through his own laughter.

“Whatever. I'll go find my favorite little man and play with him,” I said as I tried to pull away from Arizona. His grip tightened a bit, and he didn't let go.

“Are you sure,” he questioned in my ear as Regan passed us. He was getting his little cell phone out and dialing numbers quickly.

“Maybe not,” I smiled.

“I think I'm going to go leave you two alone. Lydia is wanting to talk about something that I didn't understand, but I liked the way she said it,” Benny said with a grin of his own as he walked off towards Lydia. I smiled.

“They're so cute.”

“I know.” I looked up to see that he wasn't looking at Benny and Lydia. Arizona was staring straight into my eyes.

“Why are you looking at me that way?”

“I'm not sure, but look who just waltzed back into his own party.” His mischievous grin faltering for a moment as he glared at T.J.

“Down, boy. One thing at a time,” I laughed as he growled slightly.

“Yeah, I guess you're right.”

Arizona started walking towards where T.J stood. I smiled slightly as I stared at him. That was the easy part of my job. He was handsome, and he was helping me because he wanted to. That little fact made me smile even more. “Happy birthday T.J,” Arizona said happily as he gave my shoulder a tiny squeeze. T.J's mouth dropped open.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so we have the easy part. Fooling or upsetting T.J which ever one
he is feeling right now. You guys don't know :D how ever this is
number 10 so yep update fest is a major success. Comment and let me
know what you think, give suggestions. Be like xcliqueherex and
XxfrozenblackrosexX and make up a special character and she them to
me. I'd happily accept them.