Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter eleven) Video dissapointment

‘So from what happened a week ago. Does this mean we’re back on? Love Dougs x x’
Emily sighed and dropped her phone onto her bed. There was a knock on the door before Toby burst in.
“Uh hey Brooke, Ems. Ems Mrs Samong wants to see us about that solo dance thingiemebob.” He replied Emily could tell he was lying.
“Alright then.” Emily snickered. “Brooke if my phone buzzes/rings don’t bother telling me.” She added skipping over towards the door and linking her arm with Toby’s.

“TOBY stop tickaling me!” Emily yelled running out the front doors and into the soaking wet courtyard. She was soaked within seconds and Toby was still chasing her. Toby gently grabbed her arm and turned her around kissing her gently on the lips.
“You have no idea on how longs I’ve wanted to do that.” He whispered slowly in her ear making shivers send down her spine. She slowly took his chin in her hands and returned the kiss.

Brooke wandered over to the window to see Toby and Emily running around in the courtyard in the rain. The phone buzzed on Emily’s bed, and Brooke being Brooke looked at the message,
‘I can’t live without you, and I know you can’t live without me.” Brooke sighed and turned back to the window setting the phone up ready to film. She saw them kiss nice and clearly on the video and pressed ‘Make into SMS’
‘Dougie, does she really look like she needs you.’ Before pressing send with the video attached.

“YOU TWO! INSIDE NOW BEFORE YOU CATCH A COLD.” A teacher yelled at the two before they started running towards the door. Mrs Young flashed a quick smile at Toby which Emily wasn’t ment to see. Toby let a grin spread acroos his face as he walked back up to Emily’s room before kissing her quickly and turning away to walk to his own room. Emily took his arm and started kissing him his hands slowly wrapped around her waist while hers ran slowly through his hair.
“OOOOOOOH GET YOU” Brooke yelled opening the door to find the two suddenly break apart. Emily blushed and Toby said a quick goodbye and ran towards the stairs.

Emily walked into the room glaring at Brooke.
“I hate you.” She laughed as she went into the bathroom to grab a towel and walked back over to her bed to fnd her phone ringing, not looking at the called she picked it up.
“Ello,” She mumbled as she rubbed her hair dry,
“HOW COULD YOU, I LOVE YOU.”
“Dougie could you kindly bother someone who gives a god damn fuck about you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOH.
what will happen next?

Well I don't know I haven't written it yet.
5 comments and I will.
Make it 4.