I Can Watch Good Will Hunting By Myself

Chapter two...

The topic at lunch the next day was me. How it was in California, what my friends were like, all that kind of stuff. "Did you meet any famous people?" Annie asked.

"I met Tony Alva. I'm not sure if any of you know who he is, but he's one of the first skateboarders ever. My mom saw Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt walking across the street. That's about it."

"What about your friends? What were they like?"

"Well, there was Laura. She was my best friend. She switched schools for the eighth grade, but we still kept in touch. Megan was my friend, but ditched my birthday party and invited me to the mall with her. There was Travis." I showed them all a picture of Travis the last time I saw him." He was awesome. There's Sam. I left on bad terms with her. See, I had a sidekick at the time, and she wouldn't put my phone down because I got her a boyfriend. Drew was Megan's crush. He wouldn't stop staring at my boobs at this pool party we went to. We ended up spending a lot of time at that party because we were the people who didn't know the music, or didn't like it. So... Yeah." I wasn't as nervous. I was used to Andrew a little bit. It was just because I met him first.

"So, Alex" Andrew said, "Where do you live?"

"I live in this snooty-ish place right off of Preston, by Meijer. It's called Indian Hills."

"Wow! I live there too, we should hang out this weekend." Andrew replied.

"Uhh.... Sure?" he gave me his number, and I took his picture so I could have photo caller id. "It would have to be when my parents aren't home, though. When my mom sees me with a guy, she gets all weird."

That night, I thought of Andrew. I couldn't get his smiling face out of my mind. His Jimmy Neutron-ish hair, his awesome glasses, or his awesomeness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is suckish.