I Can Watch Good Will Hunting By Myself

Not exactly a chapter, but has to do with the char

MY WARPED TOUR-NESS!

This is totally true! This totally happened in this chapter. At the end, I have a little message.

July 30, 2008

My mom and I waited in the line for.........WARPED TOUR! Every little bit, the line would move a few feet, then stop. The little bit started to get to not a little bit, then stop. we were almost to the front. The hot, muggy weather made my hair a little frizzy, but I didn't care because I was determined to meet Ludo and Fred Mascherino. I'd bought one of the cd's from those band people that go around the line to make you try their music, then buy it. I sort of liked it, but then I didn't at the same time. The band was called Barely Blind. I pulled my plaid, button up, flannel shirt over my shoulders. I really thought my mom looked like a poser. She was wearing a skid Row shirt to fit in.

At the gate, they scanned my ticket and let me through. You'd think they'd check my pockets, but they didn't. I sped ahead, my mom having to yell at me because they were checking her bag. I turned around and got her to run for me. "Hay!" my mom yelled, "Here's Ludo!" she was standing next to a girl with a Ludo sign on.

"They're playing in like, ten minutes at the Hurley stage." She told my mom.

"we gotta hurry!" I yelled at her. We might still have a chance to get in the front if we hurried. She slowed me up. We had to stop and get this stupid magazine that just had ands that I didn't really care for in it. We came up to a place with seats. "This must be where they're playing."

"I don't think so," she said. she didn't even want to look. I knew that their stuff would be set up if they were playing there. Bands weren't usually supposed to start until noon. It was eleven thirty. I saw the orange monster thing on their equipment and ran down to the stage. There was one spot on the barricade left, right in front of Andrew's mic. "why can't we sit don in the chairs" My mom whined.

"Because we're at Warped Tour!" I yelled excitedly, "Why would I let someone else have this wonderful spot right here, up in the front when my second favorite band is playing!?" I saw someone next to me with when the bands are playing and stuff. "Can I borrow that?" I asked. She just handed it to me. Fred was playing at six. I hoped I could wait that long. Tim Convy was sound checking his moog, and Matt was playing on his drums. Tim Ferrell was talking to some guy with his pants rolled up, like capris. I noticed Andrew run down the sidewalk on the side of the stage that I was, pull out a key and go back stage. I'm guessing I was the only one who noticed because I didn't hear anyone say anything. By now, I had my shirt buttoned up all the way. I didn't want any perverted people looking around. Everyone was talking to the guy with the rolled up pants by now. Andrew and Marshall sound checked their instruments, the rolly pants guy left, and they all got into position. I thought they were going to keep practicing, I thought Andrew was going to say hi, or something. They just broke into Go-Getter Greg. Convy talked for a bit about stuff. I was to busy thinking about him playing bare feet to listen. They played Drunken Lament. Andrew asked us all how we were, everyone screamed except for this one guy who said "I'm fine, how are you!?" Andrew went on about southern hospitality after that, the Broken Bride. I thought the show was almost over, so I made my mom give me my evil plan. They usually play Love Me Dead last. They played Good Will Hunting By Myself. I got lost during the talking part. Andrew threw in words, took out others. After that, Lake Pontchartrain. THEN Love Me Dead. I threw my toothpaste up there, only to have Andrew not eat it. What a waste of a dollar, right?

After the show, I was about to pass out. I hadn't eaten anything since seven, and barely anything at that. My mom bought a beer, while I bought a pretzel that I knew I wouldn't eat half of. It was the biggest pretzel I'd ever seen. It felt like a pound of pretzel goodness. My mom and I walked around. She liked Ludo and bought a cd for herself. I'd bought the same cd five days before off iTunes.We sat on the grass by the famous band stage as I call it. It's where the most famous bands would be playing. As I got full, not eating half of that pretzel, we looked around to find Ludo's tent. Andrew would be hanging out with fans. It just so happened to be that Fred's tent was right next to Ludo's. I bought a bright yellow The Color Fred shirt.

While in line for bugging Andrew, my mom and I argued about throwing my pretzel away. We both didn't want anymore, so I made her throw it away. As she got back, I thought Andrew was totally hitting on this girl. He was all whispering into her ear and whatnot, and had a funny look on his face. They took a picture. At my turn, he was all "Heyy! what's up." I mumbled a "nothing." Andrew most likely has a weenie, so I have to be careful when my mom's around. she likes to tease me, but it's embarrassing, so I don't talk. my mom had him sign her cd, then he took a picture with me. His hands were all in my hair, and I could feel their coldness. I just had a thumbs up. My mom took the picture, then I high-fived Andrew he put his hand into a fist by mine, then said "Kaboot it." I had to, I was meeting my favorite preson in Ludo. Just as we left, these two oddly dressed people came and hugged him. We went and sat some more.

Andrew actually creeped me out a little, so I waited a little to come back and buy some merch. I bought a hoodie and a shirt with their faces on it. My mom and I walked round, trying to find where Fred Mascherino was doing his signing at. We passed the tent like five times before we found it. This guy in line said we needed a bottle to get anything signed. My mom saved the spot while I found a bottle. It actually wasn't that hard. There wasn't many trashcans around, so yeah. I got this poster signed by Fred, then I got a hug and a picture. Fred smells like my dirty shirts. It's not a very nice smell. I invite you to come over and smell my dirty laundry if you'd like.

We went back to Ludo's tent to see if the rest of the band was there, they were, so I got my free cd that I got with my merch signed, too. Andrew said "Heyy, you're back!" As we left, I high-fived Marshall who then said "I love you." a few times to me. I got creeped out, then left. I was ready to go home. My mom was there, and I had another four hours until Fred played. I was just bored. Hopefully Ludo goes next year, when I have friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm putting this up since I'm grounded from my phone. I make almost every chapter from my phone. Just something to hold you off until I get it back.