Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret

Three Conditions

EVELYN'S P.O.V.

"Bravo, Blaise," I said. They all turned to face me. In the anticipation of Draco's death, they didn't even notice me apparating into the room.
I was lucky enough to stumble across a wizard in the airport. He apparated me to the Manor, using a rather unheard of technique to drop me in the room without landing himself. Nice bloke, rather cute too.

"YOU!" Voldemort hissed loudly.

Blaise jumped at the yelling and a guilty look crossed his features.

"Yes ME!" I mocked, much like Bella had done to me. I had reached deep inside and pulled out my inner Slytherin bitch when she took Draco from me. I knew this would happen. I came here without fear, because thanks to Draco, I'm invincible.

Voldemort, Lucius, Bella, and even my "father" shot curses at me. They tried to grab me. Nothing would work. After being repelled numerous times, they quit; out of breath.

"So girl," Voldemort wheezed, "What do you think of Blaise's handy work?" he laughed maliciously.

"Oh it's nice, very nice, indeed. I would have aimed for the heart though, instead of the head."

Sophie and Marissa gasped in shock. They couldn't comprehend my evil attitude. I wasn't crying, I didn't even look upset as I crossed the floor to where Draco's body lay. He seemed paler than ever, but strangely content too, as if all his worries were suddenly gone.

"Now, Voldie," I began, causing more astonishment and anger, "I have a proposition for you."

"Go on," he said, shaking with fury.

"You need me and you know it. So, if you want me to help you kill Pothead, I have three conditions for you."

"Name them," he growled.

I clasped his hand tightly in my own. He took the hint and motioned for Lucius to be the binder of our Unbreakable Vow.

"One. Blaise stays heir but gets to choose his own Dark Queen. Pansy gets nothing."

"I swear," he spat, literally at my feet.

"Two. I will complete Draco's mission but NOT marry you. I can kill Scarhead perfectly fine without being your wife."

"I swear," he said. It didn't actually fit my wording, but he had to say it for the vow's sake.

"Last. You will never give, command, or in any other way to bring harm to Draconium Lucius Malfoy ever again."

"I swear," he said whilst smirking evilly.

"Good," I grinned. Lucius sealed the bond, and I released Voldemort's hand.

"Evie, I'm so sorry," Blaise whispered.

I hugged him tightly. He was shaking and crying. All of my friends were, even Pansy. I, on the other hand, remained perfectly calm.

"It's okay, Bro," I said whilst letting him go. "Just choose a better Dark Queen."

On that cue, Marissa stepped forward and took Blaise's hand.

"Are you sure you can handle it, Sweetheart?" he asked.

"For you I can."

I smiled at her sweetness. They had a genuine love, one like I had always dreamed of sharing with Draco.

"You know, Evelyn," Voldemort piped up, "The vow was good, for the most part. However, your third condition was rather foolish. I cannot harm the boy if he is dead."

"No, you can't," I simply smiled and walked over to Narcissa. She was grieving heavily for the loss of her only son. She had collapsed on the floor and was shaking with sobs. I kneeled down next to her.

"Cissy? If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?" I asked.

"My son back," she choked out through her tears.

"Lucius?" I asked.

"I would have Narcissa be happy again," he stated simply, "Even if it meant having that traitor of a son back."

"If Draco were alive," I began while hugging Narcissa sympathetically, "Would you let us be together?"

Lucius grunted, "I suppose."

"Of course, sweetheart," Narcissa whispered. "Why are you asking all these questions?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I left her and walked over to Draco's lifeless body. I kneeled down next to him and kissed his cold lips. I brushed his hair from his eyes.

Reaching into the black velvet bag, I pulled out the murky blue vial. I pulled out the cork and opened Draco's mouth. A single drop fell onto his tongue, but that was enough.

His eyes fluttered open and a smile crossed his face. He propped himself up on one arm.

"I knew you'd save me," he whispered.

I didn't answer. I just pressed my lips to his. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled myself closer to him. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, and I willingly let him in. He had never kissed me with so much passion before. After a few moments, I pulled away.

"Of course I saved you, you bloody idiot," I whispered, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
XoXo Kate