Status: completed

Rebel Without a Cause Matt Sanders

My loves and Matt

Warm skin against warm skin. Light breathing hitting my neck. I smiled not wanting to open my eyes. I was in total relaxed bliss. The arm around me pulled me closer. The night before had been crazy. With the show and everything. Matt sang with the guys and it was right. For that brief moment they were a complete band. Brian had talked to Matt. Starting a small fuse that would lead to us. He was perfect for them. A hand rested on my lower abdomen.

Zacky: what are you thinking about?

Melly: how much we need each other.

I whispered. He kissed my shoulder softly.

Zacky: we do. I just wouldn't be me if I didn't have you.

I put my hand over his. These are the moments no one but me experienced with Zacky. This is when we share souls. He kissed me softly in random spots.

Zacky: you don't know how good it feels to have you.

Melly: pretty damn good.

He laughed a little.

Zacky: so, how many times did you fuck Danny while you were ignoring me.

Melly: how many girls did you fuck?

Zacky: enough.

Melly: enough.

Zacky: fine don't tell me.

Melly: its better you don't know.

Zacky: I guess. He knows how it works right?

Melly: you are my main boy.

Zacky: I'm first priority for everything.

Melly: he knows. Don't worry Zacky. Right now its just me and you.

I turned to be face to face. His tiered features made me kiss his lips. He looked so cute. A serious type pout was on his face. My hand wandered to his bare hip.

Zacky: I don't like the way that fucker was looking at you.

Melly: who? Johnny? Danny?

Zacky: Matt. Johnny? Please. I know what you two do. I'm not stupid. And it doesn't concern me. Matt though.

Melly: there's nothing to worry about. When it comes to him and that, he isn't even on my radar.

Zacky: ha. That's what Melly said about Johnny Christ. And a few other people. I'm just tellin' you now. He wants to atleast fuck you. I can tell.

Melly: to fuck me there's no doubt, he just won't admit it to himself.

Zacky: he can't have you.

He held me close.

Zacky: only I can.

I laughed.

Melly: and Johnny and Danny and-

Zacky: I meant the way I do.

I frowned.

Melly: no one can be you Zacky. You know that better than I do. You've told me that just as many times as I proved that to you.

He rolled on top. His eyes staring at me worridly.

Zacky: I just don't like the way he was gawking at you.

Melly: any boy will look at a girl if her ass is practically hanging out. That is how we ended up here.

I kissed his nose. His worried expression turned into a sly smile. He shifted a bit.

Melly: Mr. Vengeance, I can feel that.

Zacky giggled at his action.

Zacky: that's the intention.

I buried my face in his shoulder. Letting him do what he pleased. I got out of bed. Leaving his sleeping body. I cleaned up and dressed myself. I made my way downstairs.

Melly: morning.

I said cheerfully to who ever was sitting around.

Jimmy: good sex eh?

I smiled a bit.

Melly: yeah.

Brian: you two should just get hitched.

Melly: ha good one Brian. Zacky would never.

I shook my head at Brian's nonsense. Johnny was cooking when I walked into the kitchen. No shirt. In a pair of slightly baggy jeans. He was humming happily. Tapping his foot keeping rythm.

Melly: you did amazing last night Johnny.

He looked over his shoulder.

Johnny: thanks.

Melly: you're still the best head banging bass player.

Johnny: well once you're given the title it can't really be taken away from you.

He placed a plate of food before me. I shook my head.

Melly: no thanks. Not hungry.

Johnny: good, now I don't have to make more food.

Melly: lazy ass.

He smiled and took a bite of food.

Johnny: what is Melly up to today?

Melly: don't know. I need a new board actually.

Johnny: right-o. We should go get you one.

Melly: me and you?

I perked up.

Johnny: no me and Bri.

I glared at him a bit. He smiled cutley.

Johnny: go get dressed and we can go. Oh and get me a shirt.

These boys babied me and Jenn. Treated us like princesses. In the room Zacky was awake. Staring at the ceiling.

Melly: what's up there?

Zacky: I'm just thinking. Where are you going?

Melly: out with Johnny.

Zacky: get me cigs.

He opened a side drawer and pulled out some cash.

Zacky: here.

I sat next to his laying body. He sat up. His hand went to my face.

Zacky: how can someone like me, keep you.

Melly: whatever you're doing, is working.

He let his hand fall and shook his head. I frowned.

Zacky: one day you'll be fed up. And Vengeance will no longer claim you.

Melly: what are you talking about?

Zacky: nothing. I love you.

I kept frowing. I quickly changed and left with Johnny.

Melly: has Zacky been acting weird?

Johnny: no, just his usual play boy self. Why?

Melly: just wondering.

His fingers intertwined with mine. He stopped us infront of a window display.

Johnny: that one.

He pointed.

Melly: that one what?

Johnny: that's the ring. When I marry you, that's it. The one to the right.

I peered through the glass. My eyes looked at the intense sparkle of the diamond. Mounted in a simple yet very elegant band. I kissed him at the sweet thought.

Melly: its perfect.

Johnny: just wait, I will get it one day.

Melly: but you're young.

Johnny: even if I never marry you. I will get it for you. Just to remind you.

I smiled lovingly at this boy.

Johnny: how much you mean.

I swallowed.

Melly: those kind of words take a girls breath away.

Johnny: its only the truth Melly.

I nodded. We shopped around for my board. In the end I couldn't find one I really liked.

Melly: we should go talk somewhere. Privatly.

Johnny: can't.

Melly: why?

Next thing Johnny did was shove me into someone and quickly walked the other way.

Matt: Melly, sorry.

I looked up at him. Sighing a bit I looked over my shoulder. Johnny was out of sight.

Melly: my bad Matthew. Guess I wasn't paying attention.

Matt: you alright? You look upset or something.

Melly: I'm just...whatever. The guys were impressed with you last night.

Matt: really?

Melly: really. They like your pipes.

I pointed at his throat. He smiled widely.

Matt: Syn said to talk to you if I ever wanted to get the feel of a really committed band.

Melly: are you telling me you're interested?

Matt: maybe, I just want to check out one of their practices. If that's cool.

I thought for a moment. Brian always made the guys practice after a show.

Melly: if he said it is than ofcourse my dear. They just so happen to be having a practice today.

Matt: today? After that awsome show?

Melly: that's why they're so awsome. Its a thing of self discipline. And drive. You have to want something in order to get it.

Matt: these guys are serious with their shit.

Melly: yes. Its their lives we are making. Come on show me to your chariot.

The drive to the house was quiet. He seemed to want to ask me things but refrained. I was myself was busy contemplating whether or not bringing him so soon to the house was smart. But to my surprise Brian greeted us with a happy welcome and beer.

Brian: I knew you couldn't resist.

Matt: I just wanted to hear you guys practice. Maybe get some tips on how to improve my band.

Brian looked him dead in the eye.

Brian: you can't ever force someone to something they don't truely want or feel in their heart.

He made his way into the house. I leaned to Matt.

Melly: told you. Drive and self-discipline.

We followed.

Brian: everyone, we're going to have a guest at practice today.

Johnny had made it back already. All of them said hi.

Brian: Jenn, get the man a beer.

Jenn: he already has one.

Brian: get him another. Its a good day.

Jenn: fine.

Brian: come on guys. Time for work. Danny's already got things set up.

Matt glanced at me.

Brian: don't worry Matthew. As you saw from last night, we're taking good care of him. Melly hasn't quite had her way with him yet.

Jimmy: what? You think we don't know?

Matt: know what?

Zacky: about everything that went on at your old school.

Johnny: we know it all.

Matt's mind seemed to be analyzing things. He looked at me. I winked.

Brian: come on. Take a seat here.

The guys took their spots.

Danny: hey Matt.

Matt: Danny, what's going on?

Melly: Danny, I need to talk to you.

Danny: maybe later Matt. I've got important shit to tend to. Band stuff, ya know.

He nodded a bit. I pulled Danny into the kitchen.

Jenn: so any potentials?

Danny: a few. A set of twins and this other older guy.

Jenn: old is no good.

Danny: hold on, I considered him because he's a warped man.

Jenn and Melly: warped?

Danny nodded.

Danny: he always works warped tour. He's like a head hancho roadie guy.

Jenn: well arn't you really committing yourself to band life.