Status: completed

Rebel Without a Cause Matt Sanders

Your turn to give back

I sat outside. The morning air hitting my skin. Making my hairs stand up. The yard was littered with the classic red cups, bottles, cans, any other form of trash. The deed had been done. A small smile played at my lips. I looked over my shoulder.

Jenn: so...slut.

Melly: slut is the woman that birthed you.

Jenn: yeah. Well?

Melly: well what?

I knew what she wanted to know. The interest in her eyes told me everything. A big cheesy smile graced her face.

Jenn: just tell me.

Melly: he ain't Zacky.

Jenn: slut. You fucked him good. We heard.

Melly: oh?

Jenn: a lot of people did. Anyone who was lucky enough to pass the room.

I laughed a little. Shaking my head.

Melly: you know I know how to work'em good.

She giggled.

Jenn: stop it.

I shrugged.

Jenn: so now what?

Melly: I wait and see what Brian says todo.

Jenn: ofcourse. So how does sleeping with Matt make him come to us?

Melly: fuck if I know. Your boyfriend and his crazy ideas.

Danny: girls.

We looked at him.

Danny: I'm making breakfast. Want?

Jenn: fuck yeah!

She went inside with him. I heard some moaning. My eyes wandered around the yard. They focused on a bush. Jimmy rolled out carelessly. Moaning exageratidly. I perked my brows.

Jimmy: UGH!! I ARISE FROM THE DEAD!! The LIGHT!! My EyEs!! They BuRn!! Oh God...I think I'm gon-

I scrunched my face. Watching Jimmy blow chunks isn't one of my top priorities. He looked at me when he finished.

Jimmy: I just threw up didn't I?

Melly: yeah my dear, you did. And a shit load.

Jimmy: sorry, I couldn't help it. I felt icky.

I went to help him.

Melly: let's get you inside.

Jimmy: I like the great indoors.

I laughed.

Melly: me too Jimmy.

We went inside.

Melly: Jenn you need to take care of Jimmy better. He rolled out of the bushes.

Jenn: you found him! Oh Jimmy! Come here. Come here.

She held her arms open and he gladly went to them.

Melly: how's Danny?

I asked while kissing his cheek.

Danny: even better now.

I scratched his back.

Danny: so the Barry brothers are coming to the next show.

I nodded.

Danny: just so we can see if they'll work for us.

Melly: alright then.

Brian: Melly, I need to talk to you.

Jenn: I'm surprised you're awake.

Brian: don't worry I'll be back in bed in a bit.

We went into the hall way.

Melly: its done.

Brian: good, now. Bring him in.

Melly: you're supposed to.

Brian: Melly...you have the upper hand. You have complete control. He's going todo whatever you ask. Now, go make our dreams come true.

I nodded. He smiled and hugged me.

Brian: its only going to get better from here.

Melly: I know.

I went into the bedroom. His exposed back made me lick my lips. I crawled in next to his naked body.

Matt: there you are. Where did you go?

He said raspily.

Melly: needed some air.

He turned towards me. I ran my finger from his chest down to his belly button. He stared.

Matt: you're no good.

Melly: no I'm not. Matthew...

Matt: yes?

I let my finger come back up to underneath his chin. He smiled a little. There was a bit of lust lingering in his eyes.

Melly: now that I've given you what you've wanted, I need you.

He pulled me to him.

Melly: no, no. My dear Matthew. I've given you that.

Matt: what do you want.

Melly: leave your band.

Matt: wh-what?

I just nodded. He tried to read my facial expression.

Matt: I can't.

Melly: you can and you will.

Matt: you don't want me to sing?

Melly: oh I do. We do. Just not with them. You will sing for us. With us.

Matt: but.

Melly: Fucking me, wasn't the only part of me you wanted. You want to be a part of what I am. You're getting your chance.

Matt: I just.

Melly: its easy, just tell them fuck you guys I'm moving on to bigger better things.

Matt: and when they ask why.

Melly: because you can.

I said seriously.

Matt: I...

Melly: you will do it Matthew.

I got out of bed. My bare feet hitting the floor.

Melly: now get the fuck out of my house you horny asshole! You got what you fuckin' wanted! Get!

He stared for a bit.

Matt: are you kid-

Melly: I want you out of here Now.

I said through clenched teeth.

Matt: but-

Melly: fine we'll do it the hard way.

I slammed the door open. I walked back into the kitchen.

Melly: get that filth out of this house.

Matt came stumbling in the kitchen.

Matt: wait.

Melly: he said no.

Brian's eyes quickly darkened. I smiled and looked at Matt.

Brian: no? I bring you to my house, I let you open for the band of all bands, let you sing with us, let you have a taste of our life, let you have one of the girls...and you give me a no...its simple Matt. You leave them. End of Story.

Matt: then what do I get?

Brian held his arms open.

Brian: whatever we get. Whatever you want. Its endless possibilities. Only once you join us.

Matt: this is just

He looked at everyone in the room. I crossed my arms and cocked a brow.

Matt: Melly...

Melly: what?

I snapped.

Melly: I gave you what you wanted dear. Its out of the way. There should be nothing to cloud your thoughts.

Matt: that's it? Just a fuck?

A quiet giggle filled the room from my friends.

Melly: what more were you expecting?

Brian: You can't have what doesn't belong to you. And she sure as hell doesn't belong to you.

Matt: she doesn't belong to you either.

He argued.

Brian: no. Niether one of them do. You can't own people. You can be a part of them but you can't own them. So don't think that just cause she and the rest of us let you fuck her, that's right we let you, doesn't mean you can claim her. There's so much more to it than that.

Matt: I can't put up with your guys...bullshit. I don't understand.

Brian: we've given you answers.

Matt: but they don't make sense. All this shit. The parties, the booze, the concert, getting kicked out of school, Melly....

Brian: its simple. All you need todo is say a simple yes. Then everything will be more clear.

Matt: if I say yes...what happens to everything else in my life?

We all frowned.

Matt: its clear that you all stay within the circle. I never hear anything about your families. Or about school. Or other girls. Or other guys.

Brian: you change only what you want. Ask your friend.

He looked back at Danny.

Danny: I am still me Matt. I haven't changed entirely. I only look at things a bit differently.

Melly: It just depends really....

Matt: on what?

Melly: how comitted you are to your music.

He scanned everyone in the room again. The faces that were present stared at him. Emotionless. Except me. I was aggitated. Clearly as I kept huffing and puffing every second he stayed longer. He walked out without a word moments later.

Brian: I said to bring him in not-

I held my hand up. He took a deep breath. I ignored him and went to my room. I threw on some clean clothes. I went to Zacky's sleeping body. I lightly scratched his back.

Zacky: what's up babe?

Melly: I'll be back...

He sat up. I loved the pale color of his skin.

Zacky: where you going?

Melly: to make you famous.

He frowned. I smashed my lips to his. He accepted hungrily. I pulled away just when it started getting steamy.

Melly: I'll be back Zacky.

Zacky: hurry.

I smiled and quickly left the room. I glanced into the kitchen as I walked by. All eyes on me for a split second. I flashed a smile and exited the house. I dug in my pocket and felt for keys. I jumped in Zacky's car. I sped quickly down the street. Nothing. I turned around and sped down that way. His stature. Always easy to find. I rolled the window down.

Melly: Matthew!!

He looked over. Waiting. I looked forward then back at him.

Melly: you up for a show?

Matt: what?

I rolled my eyes at his confusion.

Melly: concert?

Matt: what?

Melly: get in.

I demanded. He looked to the sky.

Matt: I don't even know why I'm going to listen.

I smiled slyly as he buckled up.

Melly: cause I'm no good...

He smiled a bit.

Matt: I should have known you were faking.

I smiled. My foot pressed the gas without mercy. The inner neighborhood turned into highway. It had been quiet up until that point.

Matt: why?

Melly: if I wasn't crazy, you wouldn't be in the car with me.

Matt: oh...where are we going?

Melly: I told you a concert... You need more convincing.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is only one more after this