Status: completed

Rebel Without a Cause Matt Sanders

Wine and Inviation

I sat infront of the door to the house I lived in. A bottle of wine sitting next to me. I took it from Danny's house. Despite how well he took care of me. I stole it. Why cause I can. And it was there. Its pretty much how I do things. No cause. Kind of like why I help Brian. I just do. We met a while back. Me and him were the first. We weren't outkasts, we weren't popular, and we arn't anything special. Just two kids who met and realized we needed todo something. I guess we were two strong minded people with a plan. So we recurited people. The ones who were like us. The ones who didn't feel out or in place. People who felt like they were just there. Now you understand why we want Matt. Just because. Brian wants him so, after him we go.

Brian: who's the wine for?

I looked up at him.

Melly: Jimmy. I owe him for the notes, so I figured a bottle of wine.

He nodded. The ciggerette smoke reached my nose and I scrunched my face. He sat next to me. We didn't need to talk. We just stared out at the street. The natural sounds of the neighborhood engulfing us. Moments like this let me think. I took a deep breath. Reminding me my side was all fucked up. I was contemplating telling Brian, or anyone in the house. It would make them mad, and they would go after him.

Melly: I know where he lives.

Brian looked at me.

Melly: he took me there.

Brian: so the wines from his house.

He said while examining the bottle.

Melly: no its from the smaller kids.

Brian: Danny.

I nodded.

Melly: yeah I stayed at his house.

He lit another cig.

Brian: and what did you find out?

Melly: they live close to each other. Both got money. And Matt's parents are out of town.

Brian's eyes had a devious sparkle. His lips curled into a sly smile.

Brian: oh.

Melly: Danny said he's having a party. We...

Brian: are invited? How curtius of him to invite you and your friends.

He stood up and stretched.

Melly: Danny specifically said to bring you guys.

Brian: good.

He helped me up and we went into the house. I made my way to the bathroom for a shower. The hot water felt amazing. I got out feeling refreshed. I tip toed to a room to get clothes. Johnny was sprawled on the bed. His almost naked body uncovered. I quickly got dressed. I slipped next to Johnny. My fingers ran up and down his bear smooth back. He smiled in his sleep. I kissed his chin.

Melly: wakey wakey.

His eyes opened for a second and closed again.

Johnny: its t'early.

He mumbled. I kissed him again and got up. I went downstairs. Jimmy was eating cereal and watching cartoons. I went into the kitchen and got the bottle of wine. Sitting next to Jimmy I held it out to him. He scanned it.

Jimmy: wine? What's it for?

Melly: you.

I smiled.

Jimmy: why?

Melly: the notes.

Jimmy: cool.

He grabbed it and tried to open it.

Melly: you need a cork screw.

Jimmy: no. Watch.

He picked up a pen and jammed it into the cork. He smiled and ripped out the cork. His lips kissed the opening as he drank the red substance.

Jimmy: mMmM good stuff, Melly.

Melly: glad you like it. Now Jimmy, how hard would it be for you to get booze for a house party tonight?

He smiled happily.

Jimmy: well, I've got a few people who owe me.

Melly: get it for me and I garuntee you, when we get to the house that the party is at, there will be plenty of shit for you to use.

He licked his lips with excitment. Jimmy loves hustling. Its how he gets money. Plus the thrill. Knowing he's playing someone makes him happy. Don't get him wrong. All the shit he sells is good. Works one hundred percent. Just isn't his all the time. He nodded. I got up and went back into the kitchen. I grabbed the keys to Zacky's car and left. I parked infront of Matt's. My small finger rang the door bell.

Matt: hey?

Melly: so, Danny told me about the party.

Matt: oh yeah.

Melly: I went ahead and got you the booze you're going to need.

Matt: why?

I shrugged and made way back to the car.

Matt: wait. How you feelin'?

Melly: I'm still bruised.

I exposed my side.

Matt: why didn't you tell Danny I hit you?

Melly: what makes you think I didn't?

Matt: he would have confronted me.

Melly: I just didn't feel like it. Now I have to be gone.

I got in Zacky's car and went back home. Zacky was smoking outside. He looked tiered. He saw me and perked up.

Zacky: Melly.

I threw his keys at him. He stood up and followed me inside.

Zacky: Melly, come on. You know how this always goes. You find me here with a chick. You get mad and don't talk to me. Then we fuck like animals. Let's just get to the fucking like animals and forget the rest.

I flipped him off. Not this time Mr. Vengeance. I am going to make him suffer. To really want what I give him.

Zacky: fine, we will play the game then.

I just turned and smiled. One that made him stop.

Zacky: don't think, that because you're mad at me, I'm not going to be fucking girls.

I kept the smile on my face. He gave me a cheeky smile and stormed off. I made my way into the living room.

Melly: my dear Johnny, please tell me you have some type of under garment on?

He smirked at me.

Johnny: come find out.

Melly: I will.

I got on my knees infront of him.

Johnny: oOoO I like the way this is going.

Melly: me too.

I moved the couch pillow on his lap. I pouted.

Melly: your wearing boxers.

Johnny: yeah. I can't walk around naked everyone is home.

Melly: so?

He pecked my lips.

Melly: you up for a party tonight?

Johnny: ofcourse, where?

Melly: that Danny kid invited us to Matt's party.

Johnny: sounds promising.

Melly: there will be plenty of booze. I got Jimmy to hook it up.

Johnny: nice.

I kissed his tummy. Then stood up. He pulled me on to his lap.

Johnny: not so fast, Melly. What happened yesterday? Zacky's been acting weird.

I sighed. I put my arm on his shoulders and played with his hair. While the other rested on his stomach.

Melly: oh you know, same old thing.

He looked at me sympathetically.

Johnny: random in the house.

I nodded and started watching my finger trace circles on his stomach.

Johnny: don't get sad.

Melly: I'm not.

He made me look at him.

Johnny: don't be sad, Melly. I know you, love the guy, but don't be sad. He knows what he did. Its not worth you getting sad anymore.

I nodded. My arms wrapped around him and my head rested in the crook of his neck.

Johnny: when you're sad, I'm not happy. And everyone hates a grumpy Johnny.

I smiled a little.

Melly: that's cause grumpy Johnny is a bitch.

Johnny: exactly.

He kissed my cheek.

Melly: oh Johnny. If only you were a bit older.

Johnny: what? Its not like we haven't...

Melly: shhhh...I know but if you were older, I just might marry you.

Johnny: my offer still stands.

Melly: we are to young. Plus I'm not ready. And you don't want a girl like me. I'm no better than fucking Vengeance.

Johnny: you are way better than him. You have a vagina.

I giggled.

Johnny: and Johnny likes the vagina.

Melly: stop.

I laughed.

Melly: I'm so glad you decided to stay with us.

Johnny: I had to. Who would make you feel better when asshole vengeance makes you mad?

I shrugged. Johnny is a tuff little shit. He's always picking fights at school. He's the guy who will kick your ass when you look at him the wrong way. The first time I brought him home he got into a fight with Zacky. We learned right away, you don't want to piss him off.

Melly: but I would marry you if you were older. And I wasn't such a slut.

Johnny: you're not a slut. You just like sex.

Melly: isn't that a slut?

Johnny: no. Because you arn't easy. Other girls do it so they get popular. Plus what you've only ever slept with Zacky.

Melly: and you.

Johnny: anyone else that I or any of the guys should know about?

Melly: no. I mean I've fooled around with a few guys.

Johnny: Jimmy.

Melly: yes but shhh...I and he were drunk. And if Jenn found out she'd kill me.

Johnny: you both weren't that drunk obviously. You remember what happened.

Melly: we put the pieces together. Don't tell though.

Johnny: my lips are sealed.

Melly: good.

I locked my lips with his. He tasted like cigerettes and beer. Which to most is not appealing. In my case it feels like comfurt.