Status: Active, I swear!

Little Red Cinderella and the Three Beanstalks

Not a real chapter

Okay, so I just got a message from a lovely young lady, just casually mentioning she is a fan of Little Red and Wonderland.

As a result, I feel horribly, terribly guilty about taking off like I did. I know I do this a lot, and I'm really, really sorry guys. I have some of the next chapter written, and I promise, things are going to start picking up again soon. I'm sorry, I really am, but I just haven't been very good lately.

This notice is only gong to be here temporarily, because, hopefully, the next chapter of both stories will be up again soon.

So you know what? I'm making a declaration: I'm back.

Tell your friends, tell your family. Tell people on the street you've never met. WonderLand and Little Red WILL be updated regularly, and they WILL be finished before this time next year. Probably.

And you know what?
Here's my email address:
mimesandsnails@gmail.com

That's my every day email address, and I check it at least twenty times a day. I get updates on my phone when I get an email. So if you are unsatisfied with my pace of updating, send me an email. Heckle me. Bother me. Get your friends to send me (loving) hate mail until I update.

I'm doing this because I love you guys, and I trust you guys, those few of you who have stuck around despite my horrid record. Don't let me get away with this nonsense, okay?

I am doing Camp NaNo right now, so I might not have the chapters up tonight or tomorrow, but they will be before the week is out, and they will be coming regularly after that.

Get excited, homies, because shit's about to get cray.