How Dark Is the Night?

Don't Wake Me Up

“A little demanding are we? I think I like this side of you.” Pete said leaning in to my right shoulder and kissing it all the way down to my neck.

Pete then had me turn around where he started to kiss the back of my neck all the way down my back as he unzipped my dress. I turned back around and helped him take off his jacket and shirt. I then slipped out of my dress.

He then laid me down on the bed kissing every inch of me as he leaned over me. Everything felt so real like this wasn’t a dream. I didn’t want this dream to ever end. I didn’t seem to mind that this wasn’t real either.

“Amanda, I love you.” He said whispering in my left ear sending me almost over the edge. “Just tell me what you want.” He said starting to tease and taunt me.

“You are so not fair.” I said as he started to caress me. “I want you in me now!” I said. The rush of our bodies intwined with each other made it even more thrilling. Pete had me calling his name and he would look at me so slightly sometimes grinning like he knew he was the best. Then, he started to kiss my neck before finding his way to my lips where he playfully nibbled on them a bit before our tongues decided to meet.

Pete’s hands locked with mine for a second as he took his sweet time torturing me in sweet bliss. Every second I wanted more and the feeling he gave me intensified until I couldn’t hardly breathe. I finally came and Pete gently climbed beside me.

I laid there in ecstasy smiling. I turned to Pete who watched me try to catch my breath. Then I smiled wickedly.

“Are you alright?” Pete asked a little worried.

I then climbed on top of him ready to pounce once I caught my breath. It was my turn to show him pleasure and tease him the way he did me. I knew he was ready for more.

“I’m fine. It’s your turn now.” I said as I started to stroke every inch of his body that I could reach as I tried to help him reach his breaking point.

I had him moaning and saying my name as I leaned over kissing his neck and finding my way to his lips. Then, for fun I would stop and tease him along the way almost sending him over the edge. I loved to look at his body and to see the look on his face that he knew I was the one in control.

When he came, I crawled over beside him and rested my head on his shoulder. I wrapped an arm around him with my hand resting where his heart was. I remembered something from when we first got together.

“Pete, do you remember when I told you that your heart beats for me?” I asked.

“Yes. It was around when we first started hooking up wasn’t it? I was a vampire from Dracula’s doing.” He replied. Then he quoted what I had said.

You told me, “Pete, You have a heartbeat. I can feel it, maybe not physically but its there. How else are you good? You have a soul and that is what matters. If you didn’t have a soul, you would be like Beckett and you wouldn’t care about others. You would not care about me. Your heart beats for me.”

“Don’t you see Pete? You should trust me. Have you not learned anything by now from all the drama that we have went through? We said our vows in front of everyone and God; for better or worse until death do us part. You and I belong together and you will not be the one to hurt me.” I said as I thought I had almost convinced him of coming back home to me.

“I am dead though.” Pete said.

“Pete, you are certainly still alive in my book.” I said starting to get frustrated until he pulled me into an embrace and a fiery kiss filled with passion.

Then suddenly, it felt as though Pete and I were being ripped apart from each other. Someone on his end was waking him up as someone on my side was waking me up. We both tried to hold on to each other but we were slipping. I did not want to wake up.
Finally, our hands let go of each other and I woke up to find a smiling Brendon standing over me.

“Brendon Boyd Urie! What have you done?” I said sitting up and whacking him hard with a pillow.