How Dark Is the Night?

Bad Luck To See The Bride On The Wedding Day

A few hours passed and I was dressed and ready to go. I got to thinking that Chrissy was jinxing her wedding day because she was not supposed to see Andy on her wedding day. I quickly informed Sam and Erelin.

“Sam! Erelin!” I said running upstairs to find them. “We need to sneak Chrissy out of here. She hasn’t got her dress on but its bad luck for the groom to see her in her wedding dress before the wedding!” I snapped as they both peaked their heads out of the rooms they were in.

“Oh, great! I forgot about that.” Erelin said. “Leave it up to Chrissy to jinx her own wedding.” Erelin sighed dressed and ready to go.

“We have to do something.” Sam said looking at how the other guest bedroom door was closed as Chrissy was getting ready.

“Maybe we can sneak her out of here.” I said trying to think of a plan.

“What difference does it make? Andy has already seen her today.” Erelin said rolling her eyes.

“Look, do you want one of your visions to come true?” I bickered.

“What visions?” Sam said.

“Sam, call Bev. We are dragging Chrissy over to the apartment kicking and screaming if we have to and I will explain later about the visions.” I said.

“Well, I would like to see my best friend not have any interruptions on her night.” Erelin said.

“Good then lets get her out of here.” I said.

“But how?” Erelin said as Sam started talking to Bev on the phone.

“I think Andy is downstairs. Crap!” I said.

“Crap, what?” Brendon said stepping out into the hall.

“We need to get Chrissy out of here so Andy won’t see her in her wedding dress. It is bad luck.” Erelin answered.

“Hasn’t she already shown him the dress and he has seen her today anyways?” Brendon asked.

“Shh. You aren’t helping.” I said playfully pushing Brendon back into his room.

“So you want my help then to distract him, then?” Brendon asked. It was like a lightbulb went off into mine and Erelin’s head.

“Yes!” We said at the same time.

“That is a great idea.” I said.

“Bev says to bring her over and the restaurant called for the dinner and they have held us a room for afterwards.” Sam said hanging up her cell.

“Excellent.” I said smiling.

“Babe, is something wrong?” Pete said stepping out of our room wearing his mock tux that screamed to me “please rip this off of me”. Bad Amanda. I need to focus on Chrissy here.

“Pete, can you and Brendon bring Andy into your room and distract him for us? We have to get Chrissy out of here before he sees her and yes we know he already has but we do not want any more bad luck.” I said placing my finger over his lips.

“I will for a kiss.” He said.

“Fine.” I sighed.

“PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE THIRD!” I yelled after Pete wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass as I kissed him.

“What? You know you enjoyed it. You just look so hot right now.” He grinned. Everyone was laughing at me.

“Maybe I did but I have an important matter here.” I said grinning. I did enjoy it.

“Ok, let us go get Andy. You girls wait in my room and Amanda you read my thoughts. I can tell you when we are in Pete’s room with the door shut for you to grab Chrissy out of hers.” Brendon said.

“Uh, do you think that is a really good idea? I mean everytime I tap into you or Erelin’s mind, eww.” I said shuddering at the thought of hearing his thoughts.

“I promise no bad stuff. Do you want my help or not?” He asked.
Sam looked at me and I looked at Erelin. “Yes, baby, we want you to help.” Erelin said.

“Ok, let’s get this wedding started on a good note!” Pete said. “Last one down has to clean Patrick’s apartment!” Pete yelled tagging Brendon then taking off downstairs.

“No fair! You cheated, Pete!” Brendon said taking off after him.

We all sighed and laughed. “Boys.” We said shaking our heads.