This is more than a crush crush crush

The Date

We were at the Mc Donald’s that was just around the block from the venue. Will was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and sunglasses that just about covered up most of his face.

Right after ordering we went and sat down at a table toward the window. There was and silence and then he spoke.

“So…do you have any boyfriends?”

“Naw. I never have had a real one. Most of my boyfriends where like little crushes.”

“Oh.”

He went to go and get our food and then came back to the table. We started to eat and talked a little more about our selves and joked around for a bit. When we where done I felt like I had known him for most of my life. We left and slowly walked back to the venue. As we reached the gates he turned to me. He leaned forward and so did I. Our lips touched in a soft sweet kiss. He pulled away and just stared into my eyes.

“I really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?” I answered by giving him another kiss. “Is that a yes or a gentle way of saying your not interested?”

“That was defiantly a yes.” I kissed him once more before walking hand in hand with him to the bus.

****
CHIZZ’S POV

I was sitting in my bunk reading a magazine when something came to me. Where was Alex? I mean she was there at the concert but then she disappeared along with Will. “I am going to go look for her.” I thought.

As I walked out side and walked toward the gate. I saw her standing there with Will. I started to walk toward them when I saw the worst possible sight.

Them Kiss.

I felt as if I had a knife stabbed threw my heart.
And I thought I had a chance.

Guess not.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another one! i will put up one more soon!
comments are love and love is updates
kady