The Obsession

11.

My fourteen year old beauty is giggling on the phone with Spencer about something.

"I know, isn't he-I know! So, how are things with you and Myrna?" he asked after he stopped giggling.

My attention then went to the television. Of course, Star Trek was on. I swear, all we get is Star Trek and a bunch of news shit. Why can't we get something decent; like Martha Stewart or Oprah or The View?

"I'll ask him." I heard Ryan say before he entered the room with a look of hope on his perfect face, "George, can I go over to Spencer's birthday party? It won't be a slumber party or anything.. We're just going to a movie and then just hang out at his place. Please, George, please?"

I sigh deeply. He is growing up so fast and he hasn't seen any of those losers around in forever.. I just hope they don't flirt with him or anything like that at all. If they do, there will be hell to be pay. Hardcore hell.

"Sure sweetie. But you have to let me take you to a friend of mines birthday party this Sunday."

He nods and rushes over to the phone.

"Yes, I can come! I know, isn't it awesome?!" he shrieks in joy.

I mumble bitterly, "Yeah. Sure. Great."

***

Ryan just came home from Spencer's place and he is grinning.

"George, it was awesome! I was with Brendon, Brent, and Spencer and we played a bunch of games and.."

I was too lost into his beautiful eyes and graceful voice to really pay attention. His long arms and limbs.. His body in general.. He is beautiful. No, gorgeous.

"They think I can sing dad!" he shrieks.

I just give him a strange look before asking, "Can you something for me?" He nods and sings. Holy fuck. I have just found another reason to love him. He is not just perfect for me, not just gorgeous..he is talented.

"Baby.. Your voice.. It's perfect."

He blushes like mad at the complement. He laughs a bit before whispering, "I think I sound girlie."

"Honey, you don't sound even close to a girl!" I say with a shake of my head.

He blushes again and I lift him up into my arms. Gently, I place him onto the bed upstairs (I had carried him bridal style up to his room) which I begin to give him a bunch of kisses. I am on top of him, so I take an advantage of the position we are in. I gently take off his shirt before he can notice anything else going on.

My hands roam his chest and soon find his belt.

"Babe, are you ready?"

He gives a look of confusion before asking, "What?"

"Ready for..you know, sex?" I ask him lowly.

He sighs before telling me, "No, I want to remain a virgin until marriage."

Shit! Why me, why!

"But why though, sweetie? Just let me finger you at least.. Baby, if you love me, you'll give me all of you." I tell him.

He just shifts uncomfortably. He stares at the floor, thinking about something, obviously. He then whispers, "Sorry, but I just cannot throw away my priorities for anyone. My dad raised me better than that."

Things are awkwardly silent again. I then suck on his hip bone which caused him to let out a small moan.

He tries to push me off, but he fails. I keep my lips on his hip and he begins to struggle.

"Stop. Please. I want to remain a virgin until marriage, please, have respect for me." he begs.

An idea immediately came into my mind. A great idea..

"I'll get off if you'll be my dirty, nasty whore and suck me off like one." He hesitantly nods then gets on his knees. I grin before putting my cock into his mouth.

I begin to moan and it all starts. Moaning, moaning, some more moaning before I decide to stop for a moment. I pull him up from the floor, (my pants still down) and pull down his pants. I then give his lower region a kiss before licking it. I then suck it gently, a little bit of a bite here and there.. I must have forgotten about my hard on, because I came right in the middle touching and playing with his balls.

I grin before standing up and taking a picture of his lower area. Kissing his jawline, soon his forehead, I tell him, "Baby, I love you and this is a reward for singing for me."