The Obsession

16.

Aw yes, the perfect date. The perfect time for my boyfriend's lovely surprise. It's his seventeenth birthday today, and we just got off the yacht we were on (long story short; when you have rich friends, they loan you things).

"Ryan, let's take a walk on the beach."

He nimbly nods and I grin. Holding him close, I feel his heart beat going faster and faster.. He smiles weakly, I give him a kiss on the cheek.

A few people stare at him here and there.. But I give them death glares to mark my territory and they immediately stop staring. I kiss him again and let the walk go by silently.

"Ryan!" Shit. Not him; anyone but him..

He turns around and faces none other than Mr. McCartney himself. I knew I should have killed him..

"What do you want?" he growls bitterly.

Jesse lets out a tiny laugh before kissing his lips.

"Another chance. Ryan, I really, truly want to be with you, so-"

"So you can fuck me." Ryan finished for the bastard. Jesse looks confused before he stupidly asks, "What?"

"I know what you want me for. Jesse, none of your lies can work on me. I am stronger now; whether you like it or not. And I just don't feel anything for you anymore." he explains calmly.

He leans in to kiss him, but Ryan pulls away and sighs.

"It's not gonna work, Jess.. It isn't. Go fuck a whore and go on with your life because I know I already have gone on." Jesse sighs. And as he walks away, he literally shouts, "I love you, Ryan Ross!"

Ryan just shakes his head as a few tears fall from his face.

"Don't say that." he whispers to himself, "Never say that to me because I know you don't mean it."

I wrap my arms around his tiny frame and let him breakdown in them. I have no idea how long we stood there like that, but damn it was worth it.

At the end of his little breakdown, I pulled him over to the water. He gave a 'What-the-fuck-is-going-on' look before I said, "Ryan, I have loved you your whole and mine.. More than a son. You are beautiful, witty, ingenious, creative, quiet, and everything I ever wanted." I take this to time to pause before getting on my knee and asking him sweetly, "You are gonna marry me. Whether you like it or not. And if you say anything against this, then prepare to go 'missing' for two months before they find your lifeless body washed up on shore."

He is crying as he responds with a, "I love you George and it is an..honor to be engaged to you." The ring is on his finger, and my heart is held high. We'll get married soon, just watch. It will be the best wedding you've ever seen.