The Obsession

28.

"Jon, no! I don't want him in here or by me!" Ryan cried the moment he had slammed the door in my face.

"Ryan, he' your father and you have to learn to love and forgive him." that man whom I presumed to be 'Jon' responded.

The door soon reopened and Ryan muttered an, "I'm sorry, please..come on in." without any sign of of true remorse, but that is alright. The moment he and I are together alone, I know things will get better.

We were led to the living room when a man with dark hair and pale skin said, "Hi, I'm Jon. You must be his father and this lovely woman must be Lacie."

Lacie giggled and replied, "Yes I am Lacie and this is George, Ryan's dad."

He gave me a strange before asking me, "May I speak to you alone for a moment?" I nodded and went with him into what I assumed to be Ryan's room.

Jon sighed heavily, then proceeded on to tell me, "Look, I know about all the horrible things you did to Ryan." Crap. "But," he continued, "I need to see that you have changed before you can spend the night here alone with Ryan."

That's all I have to do?! Damn, this one will be just too easy..

"I understand and I just want you to know, that I have gone through a lot of therapy and I really am better." I tell him 'sincerely'.

"Really?"

"Yeah, before the therapy I used to get a hard on every time I saw him, I used to picture him naked all the time, I used to smell his dirty boxers, clothes, pillow cases, and sheets whenever I washed them, I used to perform oral sex on him.. But I haven't thought about doing any of those things to him ever since I got on the ejaculation pills." I tell him all in one breath.

Jon glares at me with what I believe to be a 'death' glare. "Listen," he tells me roughly as he grabs me by the collar of my shirt, "if you lay one hand on him at all you are going to prison for continuing sexual assault. Got it?"

I reply with a short, "Yes sir." before he lets go of me and we exit the room. I walk out into the living room and see Ryan shrieking over the puppy.

"Oh my fucking God! I love it! I love it! What is it? A boy or a girl? Ooh, what should I name it? Thank you Lacie! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" he engulfs her in a hug, which causes her to laugh and say, "Oh, Ryan, the puppy was your dad's idea not mine."

He instantly tenses up. "Ryan?" I whisper softly to him. He just looks at me before running off into his bedroom. I give Lacie a 'You-shouldn't-have-said-that-you-idiot!' look as I went off to Ryan's room.

I knock on it and deepen my voice slightly. "Ryan, its Jon. Let me in, please?"

One minute later, the doors opens and soon as I enter it is locked yet again. When I turn on the light, I see Ryan in the corner of the room crying.

"Hey Ry." I say as gently as I could at the moment. You would be hurt too if the love of your life just suddenly runs out of the room out of a fear of you. I still don't understand why he is afraid of me, but I know that he still loves me.

"Go away. I don't want you by me. I told you not to come to Florida but you did. I told you to leave me alone, but you didn't.. What more do you want from me, daddy? My body? Cause you already had that before. My sanity? Daddy, I can't do this anymore. Please, leave." he mumbles bitterly.

"Ryry, I won't hurt you ever again. Ever. Now, you just need to calm down and hear me out: I was sick in the head. I am a sex addict and I never even knew it, so I took it all out on you and for that I am sorry. But I am better." I explain while rubbing his back.

He sniffles then cries out, "Why didn't you take it out on Lacie or someone else! Why me? Why did I have to go through all of..of that torment and mind games and-and pain just because you couldn't control your dick!"

I sigh then hug him as he breaks down crying. My hands soon find their way to his ass and as discretely as I could, I grabbed it.

"Honey, shush. You'll be just fine. Daddy's here now. Daddy's here. A real daddy, not a sex addict." I say soothingly into his ear.

Ryan continues on to cry some more for a longer time before falling asleep in my arms. I lift him up, getting ready to tuck him into bed. The moment he is in the bed, I let my hands get a little bit adventurous. In other words, I caressed his smooth, elegant skin, smell every inch of him that I can, and begin to make-out with his unconscious lips.

A knock is soon heard, so I stop my little touching session and unlock the door.

"Is he-"

"Sh." I say to Jon firmly while I pointed to Ryan.

He entered the room and sat on the edge of his bed. He gives out a small smile before whispering loud enough for me to hear, "He's a beautiful man, Mr. Ross. You must be so proud."

I hold back from strangling him with a cool, "I am." He kisses my boyfriends forehead just as we were about to exit the room. Lacie asks about it, of course, as does Jon but I told them, "He is doing just fine. Just fine. My angel is getting better.. He just had a little meltdown, that's all." Fucking idiots believed it, like I had predicted. And I predict that I will be able to convince Jon that I am mentally stable within three days.. What do you think about one?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its been a while since I updated.. I got kicked off the computer for no good reason. But don't worry, I'll update some more as soon as I can.