The Obsession

08.

I woke up after a long night by the sound of my beauty sitting straight up in the bed and staring at TV with wide eyes.

"Just this morning, the body of Drake McCartney was found hanging from a tree in his front lawn from what police say was a murder-suicide."

Crap. He's watching the news and what I did last night is flashing on the screen.

"On his stomach, his parents carved out 'rapist' and after the murder, they shot themselves in the head with a gun."

Ryan turned off the TV to face me with those same gorgeous eyes, yet they were filled with fear and shock.. Maybe hurt, even.

"G-George.." he started, but remained silent.

I glance to the floor before engulfing him in a hug. His thin arms were slowly wrapped around myself and his amber eyes bore into the ground with a few tears rolling down his perfect face.. His flawless smooth skin.

Of course, strange crap happens to me at the strangest of times. I got a hard on just by accidentally running my hand over his length when I tried to slide my hands underneath his shirt.

He freezes uncomfortably. He tries to move himself away from me, but I hold him by me. I like the feeling of his warm skin by me. I love how he feels when he is slightly uncomfortable.

"George" he whispers, then says, "please, I don't like being this close to you and the way you touched me made me feel sick. Don't that again, please.."

I hold in a moan before gently grabbing his hand and putting it on my hard, throbbing cock. He whimpers a bit. I grin yet again. I run his hand against the hard on and allow a small moan escape from my lips.

"Dad, please." he whimpers. I slap him across the face and tell him sternly, "Remember, I am your boyfriend, not your dad."

Slowly, he nods. Gently, I lift him up and take him into the bathroom.

"Baby, have you ever seen a cock before?"

He gives me a confused look before I pull my pants and boxers down.

"Well, you're going to find out what it is, what it looks like, and what it tastes like."

I have him hold it for a moment before saying, "This is what a cock looks like. I have one, you have one, all boys do.. This is what mine looks like. Do you want to know how it tastes?"

He doesn't move, so I take this as a yes.

I give him a kiss on the jaw, a kiss on the lips, a kiss on the hips.. A kiss on his now bare chest.

Kissing his hips just one more time, I make out with him. His tongue inside my mouth, my tongue inside his.. The need for air becomes too great, so we break the kiss. I kiss his lips just one last time before shoving my erection down his throat.

He choked on it a little at first and obviously had no clue what to do. I eventually had to explain, "Baby, you have to suck on it, lick it, gently grate your teeth against it.. C'mon baby, just do this for me. I love you even to do this for you and we're boyfriends. It's what good boyfriends do for each other."

He obviously is reluctant as he begins to suck it. A moan escapes from my throat as he continues. He seems to be getting the hang of it the moment he gently nibbles on my dick, making me moan a little bit bit louder. He is pretty much used to it by the time I moan like a whore and my cum escapes into his mouth.

He looks pretty pale when I tell him, "Swallow it, it's what good boyfriends do."

He hesitantly swallows it slowly. I give a huge ass smile as I exit the little bathroom to make him breakfast.

Beautiful. Mine. Beautiful. My boyfriend. Beautiful. My soul mate.