Obviously

First Day

Dougie’s POV

“DANNY!” I yelled barging into his apartment.

“What the hell do you want?!” Danny yelled back from the couch, hugging something.

He was pissed I get it but what the fuck did he do to Cristy? Honestly from what I saw in that candy café place they were getting pretty cozy. All of a sudden they are worse than what they were before.

Those 2 are messed up.

So as them being my two best mates I need to figure out why they fought.

“What the hell is happening between you and Cristy?” I asked him.

“Nothing! Why do you care?” Danny yelled still not looking at me.

“Really now…nothing happened! That’s why she came back pissed! And I care because the both of you are my best mates!” I yelled at him.

“NO! YOU CARE BECAUSE OF CRISTY! IT’S ALWAYS ABOUT HER!” he yelled.

So he must be pissed at her…

“Not true! What happened between you two anyway? When I saw you two last night you seemed fine, great even but then I am woken up this morning by banging on the door. Guess who it was…Cristy! She came back all pissed and went straight to the bathroom!” I said.

Not even a hello…

“I didn’t do anything to her!” Danny said defensively hugging the mystery thing even harder.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?” I yelled getting frustrated.

“IT’S A BLOODY HOODY DOUGIE! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!” He yelled at me then ran into his bedroom, bringing the hoodie with him.

I went to his room, determined to find out what was wrong. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

“Danny!” I yelled as my fist came in contact with the bedroom door.

“WHAT POYNTER?!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!” He yelled.

“You did, exactly why I am here.” I said. I heard something fall on the other side then the door opened.

***

Cristy’s POV

Do Ya
Do Ya
Do Ya love me
Do you need a little time

Do Ya
Do Ya
Do Ya want me to hold you when you cry


I woke up to McFly’s song Do Ya meaning Tom was calling me.

I blindly searched for my phone then realized it was in my bag. I tiredly got up and looked for my phone there.

“Hello?” I answered groggily.

“Cristy! hey! Did I wake you?” He asked.

“Mhmm…kind of” I said making my way to the couch.

“Oh, ok, I’ll call you later instead.” He said about to hang up.

“Tom, no, you woke me up already, might as well tell me why you did.” I said turning on the telly.

“Ok, well, do you still want to celebrate with your favorite Fletcher cousin?” He asked.

“Uhm…Crissy?” I said jokingly.

“No! Not my sister, me!” he said feigning hurt.

“Uhm…” I said teasing him.

“CRISTY!” he yelled.

“Yes Tom I would love to” I said trying but failing to hold in my laughter.

“Ok, so I’ll pick you up at 8-ish. I’ve got to go I still need to record. Save me Cristy!” he said.

“Never!” I said before hanging up.

I flicked through the channels but nothing good was showing. I loud noise came from my stomach and I decided it was time to eat. I went to the refrigerator to find it empty.

Not even the cheese left

Dougie needs to start buying food!

DOUGIE! Where is he?

I looked around the flat not finding Dougie anywhere. I tried calling his phone but no answer.

I decided that Dougie went somewhere, hopefully to get food and went back to the very boring telly. Soon, I gave up on it and was about to die when my phone started ringing my ringtone that wasn’t specifically for anyone.

I fell asleep last Saturday
underneath polluted skies
I walked alone on those jersey nights
and I saw the boardwalk start to fall
the emptiness starts to drag to quiet corners of this town


I checked and saw an unfamiliar number, usually I wouldn’t answer but for some unknown reason I did.

“Hello?” I answered wondering who would be calling me.

“Cristy, its Mr. Cain, from Music Store. “ he said.

Yes, the name of the music store is Music Store.

“Oh, hi Mr. Cain.” I said, wondering why he would be calling.

I wasn’t supposed to start until next week.

“now, I know you aren’t supposed to start work until next week but could you please come in today?” He asked.

I thought about it and decided that I had nothing better to do.

“Sure, what time?” I asked.

“Would now be ok?” he asked, slightly chuckling.

“Yeah sure, now would be fine. I’ll be there in 10 or 15 minutes.” I said then hung up.

I decided to change out of my shorts and into jeans and a plain white shirt that I have doodled on to give it design. I slid on my white chuck tailors, grabbed my red My Chemical Romance jacket and bag then left the flat and locked it.

First day of work…yes!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its suckish. didnt come out how i wanted it to