Obviously

Cupid

Cristy was busy in work, doing something she actually enjoys.

Dougie was frantically looking for Cristy, who was not answering her phone.

Danny was sulking in his room, mentally slapping himself for telling Dougie.

Tom was looking for Danny, getting angrier by the second.

Harry had his arm wrapped around his fiancé who was just his girlfriend the previous night.

***

It was around 6 and the end of my shift when I finally checked my phone.

6 missed calls from Dougie.
3 missed calls from Tom.
1 missed call from Harry.

10 new messages from Dougie
4 new messages from Tom
1 new message from Harry
1 new message from Izzy
1 new message from Drea


I went through the texts I got from Dougie were almost all the same.

Where are you?

Where in the world are you?

Where are you and why aren’t you answering your phone?

Have you been kidnapped?

Are you dead?

How come you aren’t answering? Where are you?

Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Where are you?

Where are you and did you bring Zukie with you?

Ok…I know you didn’t steal Zukie…where are you? Tell me or else I will burn…something!

Cristy, tell me where you are!!!!!! I need to talk to you and Harry says he has something important to tell us all. He says you aren’t answering to him either. So if you are dead please tell us.


Tom’s were slightly different.

Where are you? Dougie is panicking and he won’t tell me why.

Have you seen Danny?

Where are you? We are all looking for you.


Harry and Izzy’s were the same.

Where are you? I have something to tell you and everybody.

Drea’s must have been the most different of them all.

I am so bloody bored! I am in L.A. and my flight to New York got delayed. Help. Note: I met a new guy…he is French. Anyway…I’ll call you if I ever get to New York.

I rolled my eyes at the text; Drea is always looking for boys.

I got my things and said good bye to Michael who was working the same time as me and started to reply to Dougie’s texts. Just as I was about to send it, guess who calls…

“Hello?” I said answering my phone.

“CRISTY!” Dougie yelled.

I held the phone away from my ear as Dougie continued yelling.

“Relax Dougie, I was working. I am touched that you care.” I said laughing, making my way back to the flat.

“Of course I care Cristy, for god’s sake no one knew where you were.” He said no longer shouting.

“Yeah, anyway now you know where I was. I am on my way back to the flat, I’ll talk you later.” I said about to hang up.

“Wait!” Dougie yelled once more.

“What?” I asked pushing my way through crowds.

“Go to Harry’s” he said before hanging up.

Pssh…that boy just doesn’t like me hanging up.

I made my way to Harry’s house taking me almost an hour. I rang the doorbell and Tom ran out.

“Finally!” he said almost dragging me in.

“Relax Tom, I am here, yes?” I said

“Yeah but Harry looks like he is going to explode.” He said.

He and I went around Harry’s house until we reached the kitchen. Once we got in Harry finally exploded.

“IZZY AND I ARE ENGAGED!” He yelled maybe even loud enough for his neighbors to hear.

Izzy was blushing slightly a smile on his face. I ran up to her and embraced her in a death hug. After I let her breath I hugged Harry in the same hug and he hugged back. Once I was done hugging the lovely couple I congratulated them and hugged them once more.

“I told you she would say yes” Tom said after I was done hugging them to death.

“Yes, yes, and she did.” He said looking over at Izzy who stuck out her tongue in return.

Harry pouted and she went over to hug him. Harry took his chance and smothered her in kisses.

We all laughed except for one…Danny.

I looked over at him, still a little bit mad, although I don’t get why he was being so sad.

It’s the hoodie…

You brought it on him!

Not on purpose!

So? Its still your fault!

You make me feel guilty

You are

Even though I was guilty I didn’t try to cheer him up. I don’t know how besides that’s his band mates job…not mine.

“So what have you guys planned?” I asked the couple sitting down on one of the chairs.

“Um…not much” Izzy said laughing.

“Who is going to be your best man?” I asked.

My question brought three eyes on Harry, all awaiting his answer.

“I don’t know…” Harry said shyly.

“Mhmm…ok so when are you going to get married?” I asked them trying to get the pressure off Harry.

“What’s this? 20 questions?” Harry asked laughing.

“Yup” I said still awaiting an answer.

“Next year” Izzy said.

“Uhm…what else is there to ask?” I asked myself aloud.

“SO what else have you planned so far?” Tom asked at the lack of questions.

“Uhm, well you see…” Harry started.

“We called my mom awhile ago and she was so happy and she is sending all these things that will be here by tomorrow.” Izzy said.

“And we need somewhere to put it.” Harry said.

“Why not here?” Dougie asked from the fridge.

“Cause it’s being renovated so there isn’t enough space and the workers might steal it and my mum will go ballistic.” Izzy said looking and sounding very serious.

“There’s not enough space here?” Tom asked sounding surprised.

“There are a lot of things” Izzy said emphasizing a lot.

“I would offer my place but it’s being repainted.” Tom said.

Harry and Izzy looked at each other. I guess they thought they could leave it with him not even thinking about the 2 D’s.

They looked at Danny with pleading eyes trying to get the older D to offer his place but he ignored them and continued his sulking.

“You can use mine but Cristy is staying with me…” Dougie said still from the fridge.

What is that boy looking for?

“Well it is a lot of things so it will kind of take up your whole flat.” Harry said.

“Well I am going back to Essex tomorrow…” Dougie said.

“WHAT?!” 5 voices said looking at Dougie whose head was finally out of the fridge.

He looked at us, we looked at him.

“I didn’t tell you?” he asked us and we all shook our heads ‘no’.

“Oh, well I am going back home to visit mommy tomorrow.” He said drinking some of his beer.

We all stared at him wondering how it slipped his mind.

“So you could use it but Cristy is there.” Douigie said sitting down beside me.

“Oh, don’t mind me. you can use it I can stay in a hotel first.” I said a fake smile on my face.

I hate hotels, especially if I have to stay there by myself.

“Oh c’mon Cristy we all know that you don’t like hotels. You can stay with us.” Harry said.

Then Izzy whispered something in his ear.

Harry nodded and looked at me with sad eyes.

“Sorry Cristy I wish you could stay here but my sisters would throw a fit since I said they could stay here already.” Izzy said looking genuinely sorry.

I nodded and thought about my options, not many.

“How about you stay with Danny” Izzy said and I stared at her as did Danny and Dougie.

“Yeah why not?” Harry said.

I bet they are thinking about last night when the walked into the café.

Harry looked at Danny but there seriously wasn’t much that Danny could do. He couldn’t say no to one of his best mates who needed help that involved his wedding.

Danny nodded and Izzy jumped and clapped.

I bet she thinks she is playing cupid.

Yep…and now you are stuck with Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe. UPDATE FINALLY! :)

so i have a goal tonight :) to update all my stories and have my new story up even though I posted a new one just last weekend or something.... :)) oh well.

so in case you might want to read my other stories they are...

It's Dani with an I not a Y
It's Over and Out
Dark Days and Sunny Slumbers

my new story is a fanfic... :) not McFly this time....sorry dearies :) It's going to be a Panic At The Disco fanfic...so hopefully I will have it posted by tonight. :D

Hugs for all :) and to those who dont know...I changed the lyrics in chapter 19...her dream. It's now the lyrics for Walk in the Sun so let's pretend it didn't come out in their Motion in the Ocean album. :) ok? thanks :D